It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from California!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I hope this introduction post finds you all well and in good spirits.

My name is Kristi, but I've always preferred being called Kay, I'm a 37 year old single mother of two teenage boys and I reside in the Fresno County area of California. I'm currently working for a retail store as a general office clerk.

I stumbled on this site about a month ago and have spent that time lurking in pretty much every topic area, though I frequent 9/11, UFO, and paranormal threads most often.

I've always had a deep interest in anything that can't be explained by conventional wisdom, and my mother instilled in my sister and I to never stop questioning, to always keep an open mind and heart, and foster our desire for more knowledge. So, something that really sparked my interest here, and why I chose to sign up, is the sheer volume of topics of all sorts. There's something for everyone, which appeals to me as I love to read both sides to any story, regardless of my personal views.

I hope I did this introduction thread correctly and look forward to engaging conversations with everyone. Also, my apologies if this intro is rather short, I'm using my kindle fire and peck typing with my thumbs is a pain.

edit on 29-10-2015 by Kayrenee because: Edited for clarity

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi Kay and welcome to ATS
best place to get the news fast and clear
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Welcome fellow California dweller!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome!! Get your tinfoil hat ready and enjoy the ride.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kayrenee

Welcome, Kay

Look forward to seeing your posts.

You're not too far from me. I'm in Sacramento.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hello hello hello

join