It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden, Bush Serve the Same Master

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Click here to read the full article

The headquarters of Islamic terrorism is London, England, where the Anglo-American Establishment sponsors the radical "Muslim Brotherhood" in order to advance its long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship.

In a comprehensive online report, the perceptive Hawaii-based researcher Peter Goodgame concludes: "Osama bin Laden is not, nor has he ever been, the leader of the international Islamist movement which is directed by the International Muslim Brotherhood."

Goodgame continues: "Osama bin Laden has been used effectively as a figurehead for the Brotherhood's militant branch to take responsibility for its atrocities, but he is not the mastermind... By the same token, the Muslim Brotherhood is a tool by the British-based Globalists whose main objective is to overthrow the established world order and create a new one-world system of global governance."

Goodgame cites former British Intelligence Officer, Dr. John Coleman, who says the Muslim Brotherhood is a secret freemason order set up by the great names of British Middle East Intelligence, T.E. Lawrence, Bertrand Russell and St. John Philby to "keep the Middle East backward so its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted."

The Muslim Brotherhood has been used to check nationalist movements led by such figures as Nasser, Bhutto and the Shah of Iran who tried to develop their countries. Without the British, "radical Islam would have remained the illegitimate, repressive minority movement that it has always been, and the Middle East would have remained stable and prosperous," Goodgame says.

By fabricating a bogus war between Islamic fundamentalism and the West, the globalists are able to attack their real enemy, humanity. Pulling the strings, they will ensure that both Western and Muslim states are degraded and finally completely subjugated to their odious rule.

The globalists have long been using wars to subvert, demoralize and destroy Western civilization. They backed the Nazis and the Soviets in World War Two. They created the Punch and Judy show that was the Cold War. They tied U.S. hands while backing Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam.

They plan a new feudalism that will impoverish the middle classes, depopulate and enslave the masses, and leave only the rich served by a technocracy. The whole world will resemble a repressive third world country governed by the IMF, UN and World Bank.

The new world order funds islamic fundamentalism and religious strife behind the scenes. The new world order elite are the ones who are behind the global chaos in the world. If I said that religion is the cause of many of the worlds problems I would have to ignore all the information about the new world order and how they are responsible behind the scenes in funding those problems. They are the cause of the problems!Don't blame the man down the street, don't blame a man's religion. Most people are peaceful and kind. Do not blame the Qoran, blame that NWO puppet Osama and the NWO elite who have funded the islamic fundamentalism you see now.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Do you have any sources other than savethemales.ca?

Y'know, maybe something a little more credible and less hate-filled?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Isn't Allawi linked to the CIA? back when the U.S took Iraq I read news that he was involved with the agency in some way.

It just shows that they must control all sides of the war. When the country of Chile elected Allende he had to be removed, and then came Pinochet backed by U.S interests. Supposedly both Churchill and Hitler were both puppets of the conspiracy.

Only a few months ago or so there was a movement to get rid of Chavez, the prez of Venezuela to get his oil. Who funded all those street protests? What about Ukraine and what happened there? a puppet has been elected.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I didn't ask who was connected to whom.

I asked if you had any credible sources that don't come from a hate-filled website.

Apparently that's a no, then?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Another misery, Another day.

Dont you all know that Bush and klan are just victims? The fact that every finger in the world points to them is just more proof that they are victims of all these taboo stories, thousands of them all over the internet, the world, and the conspiracy reaches not just planet earth but far beyond the stars. How unjust!!! Since they came into power those solid good citizens, with impecable backgrounds have suffered dearly at the hands of the Bush bashers of the world.

Thank goodness the right wing out there protects them, and were it not for them, i dont know what would become of this precious government, who only wants your freedom-who stay up late at night wondering how to protect each and everyone of us from the perils of terrorism lurking 'round every street corner and dark alley in the USA. Bush's face and Cheneys face are like roadmaps of worry, and some ungrateful Americans just cant see this. Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The fact that every finger in the world points to them is just more proof that they are victims of all these taboo stories, thousands of them all over the internet, the world, and the conspiracy reaches not just planet earth but far beyond the stars. How unjust!!!

Just remember, when you point one finger at Bush, there are three fingers pointing back at you.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
More and more people are realizing that the world is run by a satanic cabal which has many of its members as world leaders, presidents, politicians, media personalities etc. Humanity is about to be enslaved by a coming police state through global governance which will empower a select few to run the world. Freedom must go in order for this to happen.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor DTA
More and more people are realizing that the world is run by a satanic cabal which has many of its members as world leaders, presidents, politicians, media personalities etc. Humanity is about to be enslaved by a coming police state through global governance which will empower a select few to run the world. Freedom must go in order for this to happen.

Err not all governments are like the Bush Admin, there are very few that are not like the Bush Admin.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

The fact that every finger in the world points to them is just more proof that they are victims of all these taboo stories, thousands of them all over the internet, the world, and the conspiracy reaches not just planet earth but far beyond the stars. How unjust!!!

Just remember, when you point one finger at Bush, there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Totally Agree with u.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor DTA

I fear you are correct. But we can we aware and knowledgeable and seek out the truth. Its so much easier for them if people remain ignorant... I refuse!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How do you know he serve the same master?

Very simple as of today not body knows where Bin-Laden is located, the most hunted man in history, a man that is resposible for US going into war with two countries is still at large.

Yes he and the Bush klan serve the same master.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
>>>I asked if you had any credible sources that don't come from a hate-filled website.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceTman
>>>I asked if you had any credible sources that don't come from a hate-filled website.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Faux news hasnt reported this latest newsflash yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Faux news

I like it. I like it a lot.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Faux news?

That's rich.

top topics

join