It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Global Weather Systems in Chaos": explanation of recent events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting article, and the fact that it is pre-earthquake just adds to its value.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I spend several hours each day reading the news (both "official" sources and more "fringe" venues) and I have seen most of the weather events described in the article in the news before - and most often, the official news! I have never seen the information pieced together this way, however...

"An increasingly panicked global effort is now underway by the worlds top scientists to understand an unprecedented series of �blasts�, energy surges, which the planet has been taking from as an yet unknown source which has been bombarding Antarctica with cosmic rays and disrupting Northern Hemisphere weather systems on a global scale."

"The first of these cosmic ray blasts occurred nearly 5 years ago and have been increasing in their frequency and intensity since the end of November. The once normally darkened skies of the Northern Hemispheres Arctic regions are now in twilight due to these blasts. "

The result of these cosmic ray "blasts" is an increasingly chaotic global weather system. And I think we can all agree that it is in chaos. I'm wondering what people think about this?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
holy moly, are there any ideas on the source of the rays ? are they more or less common cosmic phenomena that have intensified or become more frequent ? I'm sure the grays will be getting "credit" soon, are the rays more in line with solar flares ?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, according to this article in MSNBC scientists believe they come from stellar explosions. Since at the time of this article, November 3rd, 2004, they had just managed to capture an image of a star believed to be a source of cosmic rays, the timing is just about right.

I doubt it's grays, nordics, or psychic vampires from Atlantis. Most likely, what happened is that a star exploded, and we're just now feeling the cosmic-ray equivolent of a concussion blast.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, cosmic rays are simply radiation from the sun, right? So it's a phenomenon that's always been around. It's just that the rates of radiation and the strength of it has risen recently, as the article states.

Our sun IS behaving rather strangely. Sunspot activity this past season was off the charts, and super-large solar flares caused power outages (and loss of my wireless internet connection haha). In fact, the sun is behaving so strangely that the July 2004 National Geographic ran it as their top story. It's on the cover! And NG is normally quite a stodgy and controlled publication, I read somewhere it's up to its head in secret societies and illuminati connections and such.

Hope this extra info helps!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
pavel:

Woah man. You managed to warp up secret societies, the national geographic, the sun and the weather into one post. I hereby nominate your for ATS paranoid of the year award

Seriously, cosmic rays don't only come form the Sun. 'Cosmic Rays' is a horrible term anyway. Basically it referes to any energy in the non-visible spectrum that originates outside the planet. We get hit by cosmic rays from all directions at all times. Especially in the case of a supernova.

If you want something scary: It is remotely possible that if a nearby star (nearby being relative) were to go supernova, the amount of x-ray energy to hit this planet might be sufficient to kill everyone and everything on it.

Osiris

join