It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Now...Biblical UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's on the HIstory channel right now....may be worth watching...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Actually not. That show was worse than that armaggedon countdown show. These shows are nothing but brainwashing, the history channel was exposed for propaganda a while back by a leading UFO researcher.

you can learn more about aliens and the Bible at www.stargods.orgin 5 min than in the whole hour of that show.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Actually not. That show was worse than that armaggedon countdown show. These shows are nothing but brainwashing, the history channel was exposed for propaganda a while back by a leading UFO researcher.

Brainwashing to think what?
Propoganda of what?

I find these History Channles shows quite intersesting.
Propaganda is promote one way, whereas the shows I watch have many varied theories and ideologies.

Misfit

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor DTA

Really!? I don't think so at all. I am not at all one that believes in Bush being a reptilian
and some of the other, what I consider BS....I find these shows entertaining and following the thoughts I myself believe in within connection of the bible.....there are many very good web sites out there on this subject...but I don't find the one you listed to be one of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I find closure in the theory that Bush is a Reptilian...I mean if a guy like that is the represenative of the Reptilian race, I'm sure we have nothing to worry about

"My pro-life position is I believe there's life. It's not necessarily based in religion. I think there's a life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness."�Quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 23, 2001

If they're all like him I'll welcome an attack!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

the history channel was exposed for propaganda a while back by a leading UFO researcher.

I was wondering if you have any links to this information, as I watch
the history channel quite a bit.

what's the actual name of the show LadyV? I'll keep a look out here
in Australia to see if they run it

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think what's being referred to regarding the history channel is a Roswell piece that was done about a year or so ago,in which they were collaborating with the airforce,and they came up with a ridiculous "Super secret mogul balloon and crash test dummy" explanation.They then tried to label this idiotic debunkment as "Case closed".LOL

Stanton Friedman then went on the offensive and publically called out the History Channel,poking dozens of holes in this ridiculous assessment,and the History channel has since that time ran another Roswell piece(with Friedman and other knowledgable ufologists in it)that wasn't nearly as close-minded and disinfo-laden as the other piece.It did have its usual debunkment crew,but two sides of the story were brought out and in the end there was no cut and dried,end-all of what actually occurred.But you got the sense that there is certainly something other than the ridiculous story the A/F tried to feed the masses.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Really!? I don't think so at all. I am not at all one that believes in Bush being a reptilian
and some of the other, what I consider BS....I find these shows entertaining and following the thoughts I myself believe in within connection of the bible.....

The information they provide is newbie stuff/common knowledge.

If they were truly good shows maybe instead of showing images of beasts every 5 seconds they should show a picture of the European Union building which looks almost exactly as the unfinished tower of babylon

or why not show the official EU stamp with the woman riding the beast? Now that is prophecy

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

the history channel was exposed for propaganda a while back by a leading UFO researcher.

I was wondering if you have any links to this information, as I watch
the history channel quite a bit. This info is from Yahoo TV listings. All times are in Central standard time so check your local listings on these dates with the exception of the one that has already run.

what's the actual name of the show LadyV? I'll keep a look out here
in Australia to see if they run it

There are 3 in the current series running under the title "UFO Files"

HISTORY 39 Dec 29 11:00pm Series/Documentary, 60 Mins.
"UFOs in the Bible"
Researchers reinterpret religious documents to find evidence of ancient UFO activity.

Original Airdate: July 26, 2004.

HISTORY Jan 03 07:00pm also on at 11 PM same date
"UFOs: Then and Now? The Innocent Years"
Cave paintings and Renaissance art might depict UFOs.

Original Airdate: September 27, 2004.

HISTORY Jan 08 05:00pm
"New UFO Revelations: China's Roswell"
The Dropa Stones may hold secrets about ancient contact with extraterrestrials.

Original Airdate: December 13, 2004.

new topics

top topics

join