It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupa question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Anyone have any valid Video info? I saw a thing on CNN or possibly MSNBC one time, but those things just looked like a couple hounds of some sort, possibly diseased or something, but they looked quite unhealthy. though they did seem extraordinarily large... If you look around on CNN or MSNBC i'm sure you can find something up, if i can find the Video ill link it up on here in he future..
But if anyone else knows anything post it up here

[edit on 28-12-2004 by shanerz]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't think we have any link with video of chupa here, so if you find one would be cool

Besides lots of info about subject you will find here
enjoy!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Never, and I mean never, has there been REAL video proof of the Chupacabras. All we havew a witness testimonies, doctored photos, and lots and lots of dead cattle. Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Heres one video I found while looking around on CNN, it gives a little footage of the one I had seen before on TV, Its probably been seen by all you already, but anyways take a look, let me know what you think.

paranormal.about.com...://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx%3Fcontent%5Fid=FAE91F84%2DA264%2D4AC3%2D8EA4%2D90976 90CDEFC

-if that site doesnt work or whatever go to - paranormal.about.com...

and clikc on watch and listen to the story or whatever.

Look to me to be some sort of dog, not the typical Chupa that so many people had described, but who knows, in any case it is quite strange, eh?

Oh, and this wasnt the actual footage I originally saw, but it does show a short clip of the one i saw on the second part, Ill continue to look for the video I saw originally...take care

[edit on 28-12-2004 by shanerz]

join