It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE 911 WTC VIDEO - Multiple Explosions Heard Before and During Collapse.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Have read this thread.... as well as the one about Silverstein and the new building of WTC.

and I still have some questions. I just can't seem to wrap my head around one or two things. First off, it seems like
there are a few posters that say that sometimes explosions are not in fact explosions. I suppose that is possible. Just
like the sound of a car backfiring isn't always a car backfiring; however, there are numerous references to
FDNY officials (and others) saying they heard "explosions". I would certainly trust their discretion about an explosion since they saw/heard it in person, as opposed to someone that is on a keyboard trying to disprove it. But here is the "kicker" for me. If there was in fact just "ONE" verifiable explosion, as in demolition, it changes the whole playing field. Forget squibs and multiple explosions...just ONE makes a big difference.

Number 2.. This one is one I have been back and forth on and I still haven't "taken a side" in my own mind. What I keep asking myself is, "Who actually benefited from 911?

19 Middle Eastern Men flawlessly pulled off the biggest act of terrorism in the history of the world, but WHAT did they
gain? Did they shut down the U.S.? Is their economy better now than in 2001? Do they have more freedom or did they do it so they could puff out their chest and say they "beat the system"? What was their desired outcome?

If this is a big conspiracy and the U.S. government (and others) were in fact involved, what did they gain and how did they benefit? This is where I get rather concerned. When you take an honest look at the attackee and the attacker, the
outcome and benefits that were derived, it is pretty obvious who might have gotten the most benefit from 911.

THAT has bothered me quite alot and I cannot come to a concrete decision one way or another. I will just continue to observe and stay neutral in regards to my belief.

Awesome thread and thanks to all for all the varying info....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jabbathehut
First off, it seems like there are a few posters that say that sometimes explosions are not in fact explosions.

No, what people are saying no one heard explosives going off. A lot of things make noises like a explosion, but are not done by explosives.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So what you are saying is that on 911, a whole host of things "exploded" but they were in fact
not from "explosives"?

I have a tough time with that one. I am sure that most people couldn't tell a diesel storage tank
explosion from a pound of c-4. But some of the folks on the ground were, in fact, trained in
regard to explosions "caused by explosives. And some say they heard "explosions". Even Dan
Rather likened it to a "controlled demolition", and he didn't "hear" anything sitting in a studio.

I realize most people have no idea about ANFO, PETN or TNT and have never ever read about the
characteristics of explosives, but there is still something about a shock wave from a "blast" that is
hard to ever forget the feeling. People can read about it here....www.nrcan.gc.ca...

We have a very sophisticated machine on another planet, we have one taking pictures of deep space, our intelligence
has supposedly quadrupled in the last 100 yrs....yet, we (as a species) are still in dispute about what happened on 911.

Amazing....

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

but there is still something about a shock wave from a "blast" that is
hard to ever forget the feeling.

And no one felt or heard such a blast, nor was any effect seen from one....

yet, we (as a species) are still in dispute about what happened on 911.

That is simply because some people have a very poor understanding of physics and how things actually work, so they make up silly stories about remote controlled planes carrying pods firing missiles at the WTC's, or nanoo nanoo thermite, or silent explosives, or beam weapons from space, or the Jews did it etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

but there is still something about a shock wave from a "blast" that is
hard to ever forget the feeling.

And no one felt or heard such a blast, nor was any effect seen from one....

yet, we (as a species) are still in dispute about what happened on 911.

That is simply because some people have a very poor understanding of physics and how things actually work, so they make up silly stories about remote controlled planes carrying pods firing missiles at the WTC's, or nanoo nanoo thermite, or silent explosives, or beam weapons from space, or the Jews did it etc. etc.

I thought I had seen videos and interviews where people "in the fray" that were there reported that they were
blown back by a "huge explosion"...Someone, (Barry Jennings I think) said him and another person "felt" a huge
explosion in a stairwell, as well as in Bldg. 7. Someone in the basement had a % of their skin ripped/ peeled away from their body "by a huge explosion". Firefighters said they felt huge explosions going off in the upper floors of the building and they were in the lobby. Feeling and hearing are 2 different things?

I am obviously missing something.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reported that they were blown back by a "huge explosion"...Someone, (Barry Jennings I think) said him and another person "felt" a huge explosion in a stairwell, as well as in Bldg. 7. Someone in the basement had a % of their skin ripped/ peeled away from their body "by a huge explosion".

How much noise and blast do you think a high speed jet airliner hitting a building makes?
How much noise do you think lifts crashing to the ground make?
What about the fireball caused by the jet fuel pouring down the lift shafts?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jabbathehut

I realize most people have no idea about ANFO, PETN or TNT and have never ever read about the
characteristics of explosives, but there is still something about a shock wave from a "blast" that is
hard to ever forget the feeling. People can read about it here...

As the building collapsed it would

1) make a hellious noise accounting for people claiming to hear "explosion"

2) air would be forced out (look around room its 95 % air)

The displaced air creates a pressure wave (same as hurricane) capable of moving heavy objects

In North tower Stairway B were some 16 people - firefighters, police officer and civilian who were there as WTC North Tower collapsed around them

The building was pancaking down from the top and, in the process, blasting air down the stairwell. The wind lifted Komorowski off his feet. “I was taking a staircase at a time,” he says, “It was a combination of me running and getting blown down.” Lim says Komorowski flew over him. Eight seconds later—that’s how long it took the building to come down—Komorowski landed three floors lower, in standing position, buried to his knees in pulverized Sheetrock and cement.

Here have a 250 lb fireman wearing almost 100 lbs of equipment being blown down the stairs by force of air

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Um, thermite is not the same as a regular explosive chief. When it goes it does make a pop noise from the ignition cap that sounds like a small boom but that's it. Then its bright light as the thermite chews its way at a few thousand degrees through pretty much anything. Creates no pressure that yall speak of as its purely just melting the support beam which caused the collapse. Timed just right, the building will fall anyway you want it too.

The building did not fall by fire. Instead it fell cause Denise on the 80th floor weighed 300 lbs and tried to use the elevator causing a catastrophic failure of the cable system sending it through the building like a tethered phone booth being drug behind a 78 ford pick up on a road with many turns.

But it did not fall from a plane hitting it....not even close.

Oh and jet fuel makes a good visual for a Jerry Brockheimer movie, not much else as it evaporates very easily when burned out. Unless Denise had the Mexican Jalapeno cheese dip and a quart of bourbon...in which case your theory stands. She would have been in and out all day.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jabbathehut

What Bruce is suggesting is that all those people reporting explosions were hallucinating somehow. I suppose that somebody laced all the water they were drinking with '___'. He is not hallucinating, but all of the others were.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I must not be paying attention.

I was under the impression that some of the folks that heard/felt "explosions", were speaking in the context that
they experienced this "after" the plane had hit, the jet fuel poured down the elevator shafts, the elevators crashed
to the ground, and the buildings fuel tanks had exploded. I was under the impression that they were talking about the interim between the initial impact and the actual time the buildings collapsed due to fire. I thought there was a 1 hour window in there that would seem suspicious to have been hearing explosions.

My bad..I need to rewatch some videos and try to sort it out...I am STILL stuck on "Who benefitted"?...I am way behind you guys in the research dept. and thanks for all your time researching all this. I look forward to the day we have irrefutable answers to ALL the questions surrounding 911. It's not like any of us really "gain" anything from knowing the
truth, it pacifies our curiosity but changes nothing in regard to the events.

There are still "many" anomalies that I find rather confusing. So much to read and look at...wow!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I always thought the "fireball down elevator shafts" was not correct. I had seen some blueprints of
the elevator shafts and thought that the reason for staggering the elevator shafts was to keep fires
from spreading to additional floors. I never knew that lift #50 went all the way from bottom to top.

This link explain it even better. Some very interesting info on here.....

sites.google.com...

There were some very lucky people in elevators that day that made it out alive....Amazing.....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Maybe just maybe if you people had EXPERIENCE of large STRUCTURAL components FAILING you could tell the difference from an explosion.!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join