It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Sec-Gen: “Obama To Sign International Agreement To End Global Poverty”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

"They" don't want to change anything. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Don't you think hundreds of billions of dollars would have done something by now (other than a few schools, poorly-run clinics, a makeshift water well here and there, etc. etc. etc.)? You do know what the meaning of insanity is, right?

Graft, corruption, cronyism, malfeasance is synonymous with the UN, imo.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I bet they call in the international bandit Kofi Annan as a consultant.

Failure will be guaranteed.

Kofi is the expert's expert on coffee klatchs.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm curious, you all want to do nothing about the rigged system in place, just don't change anything? The system is geared towards the elite, wouldn't be moral to fix this? How would making the system more fair hurt you or anyone else?

We don't even know how they want to do this, but its automatically bad? Anything that changes this system is bad?

I am all for ending poverty here in the states. If we can accomplish that then the rest of the world will have a model to work with, but I am against ANYTHING that gives the Globalists more power.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
On second thought, Jade Helm ends in Sept. I have read the UN is gonna vote for a Palestinian state, now the UN is gonna do this. The Pope has called for a one world government to combat global warming, and the pope is coming to America towards the end of Sept to discus poverty/homelessness.

This stuff all seems connected, does it not?

Ok I don't support this at all. In fact I'm frightened by what the real agenda is.

In fact it was number 6 on my list.

7 Key Events That Are Going to Happen by The End of September
edit on 1-7-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm curious, you all want to do nothing about the rigged system in place, just don't change anything?

There is almost always resistance to change as a whole. This can be both a detriment and a blessing. While the average person is prone to inaction, for various reasons, the elite are not and use ideals and idealism to gain acceptance for how they market "change."

The system is geared towards the elite, wouldn't be moral to fix this? How would making the system more fair hurt you or anyone else?

Personally, I have been working on such ideas. I have little to no faith that continuing to do things the same way will lead to anything better. The issue, as you discovered in your next post, is that the marketing rarely meets the reality. And these people have a blatantly clear agenda.

Regardless, any change really is resisted. I think it's time we get together and discuss these, and have tried threads in that vein. However, participation is lacking. Hopefully we will see more participation in the future, but I suspect the changes necessary are more drastic than what 'TPTB' market, so it is the less likely option to be chosen even with the shackles.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

There has been pressure by the UN to get the 2015 agenda items resolved so that they can kick into high gear their Post 2015 goals:

2015 is the Time for Global Action 2015 presents a historic and unprecedented opportunity to bring the countries and citizens of the world together to decide and embark on new paths to improve the lives of people everywhere.

These decisions will determine the global course of action to end poverty, promote prosperity and well-being for all, protect the environment and address climate change.

In 2015, countries have the opportunity to adopt a new sustainable development agenda and reach a global agreement on climate change.

The actions taken in 2015 are expected to result in new sustainable development goals that build on the eight Millennium Development Goals.

The UN is working with governments, civil society and other partners to build on the momentum generated by the MDGs and carry on with an ambitious post-2015 development agenda. Explore this site to find out more about the efforts of the UN and its partners to build a better world.

www.un.org...

Now, it sounds all so wonderful and altruistic until you begin to look at details pertaining to ideology, money, methods of implementation.

BTW...notice the logo from the above link? Tell me what you think?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How very interesting. I wish our PTB ruled with love, morality and compassion, but they never have. Greed, immorality have been the status quo, now they wanna end poverty or start a worldwide gay pride event?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

They have had 96 years! They SAY they want to end poverty, etc., but hundreds of billions of dollars out of the pockets of taxpayers, mostly from Western countries, and the third world is still...third world. PTB = UN shennanigans. And the same fools fall for it time after time after time. It is time to shut them down, imo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join