It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(9/11) The Woman Who wasn't there (2012) streaming on Hulu

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
I do applaud her for going against the grain and actually admitting her deception - ordinarily she would have died in some freak accident (like while swimming in a placid lake) so its amazing she literally managed to live to come clean tell the truth about her role in terror horror stories.

We're there any real 911 Survivors who suffered burns etc and are still alive today?

Time to research Barry Jennings..

Barrry Jennings is dead no ?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Aww yea shucks he's died so soon after surviving and recovering. .

Are there any real WTC injured survivors still alive?!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

I can't remember her name, but another that was captured in a photo on that day, covered in dust, just died within the last few months, according to media reports.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I rather suspect this person to be just cashing in on the emotion of the event OR just someone who has such a dull life they have to be around disaster or in the limelight somehow to give their lives some meaning.

If she were a stooge, then I think it would have been organised a little better - i.e. she would have been in New York and interviewed there on the day.

As far as 9/11 conspiracy, the actual evidence is so strong that its probably now right to draw a line under whether or not we have the truth of events (we don't) and keep the focus on what actually did happen. I, maybe, have not spoken to enough people but I can say I have not met a single person, who has reviewed the facts, who believes the official story of events.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I agree with some of you about 9/11 what was also strange about 9/11 is the quality of the plane hitting towers videos each news outlet had a very different quality set off it.

Since 9/11 there has being the lack of new videos of planes hitting both the towers and pentagon so that is rather questionable.

If you want debunk something just prove it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

In my opinion, she is just trying to become a hero and want to get fame rather than to be a silent hero of 9/11

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join