It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone wanna talk to some aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, so by now im sure everyones' familiar with this website. Out of curiosity sake i monitored the last couple days worth of messages, and today there was mention of a means of contact...
'We have been in communication with another group almost from the time that we first arrived. This communication has led to your earthly ability to pattern equipment after our space communication equipment and now you have the ability to talk to us and to communicate faster than the speed of light.'
With a link given to this site. Now iv only gone over this quickly but i found some kind of transcript of the last 10 days worth of use of this program they've got, and there does appear to be some success of some kind. Anyway, I thought id mention it just if someone wants to check it out, if only to pass the time.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
right, well iv given this a couple hours of my time and no success, so as im sure most people expected, looks to be bunk. Although just now one of the guys got some reponse from one of the radio links, although only blips.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
that capricorn site is funny. head to the pictures page. It looks like three clips from Close Encounters. The last picture is a distant shot of a ufo (and a common pic seen all over the place). It says to click on the pic for a close up of the ufo. click it and there's a close up of a different ufo.

levar talks more like an alien than the alien does.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
waste of time = a billion pounds of time wasted

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ok, so by now im sure everyones' familiar with this website.

I can't say I'm one of those who are familiar...and I can't say that I will be now that I've seen it...sorry, but that site represents everything that gives the the serious alien believing community a bad name.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

I can't say I'm one of those who are familiar...and I can't say that I will be now that I've seen it...sorry, but that site represents everything that gives the the serious alien believing community a bad name.

I know, thats the whole reason I thought it would be familiar with most people.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ask them if they really like Strawberry Ice Cream and Tibetan music....

(ehh...some here will get it)

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
because I'm hungover and not of much use work-wise, I decided to check into that capricorn site some more. it has tons of laughs in it. The alien mentions the announment of some new law (NESARA) and how, once that happens, the aliens will come blah blah blah.

Here's NESARA for you:

www.quatloos.com...

seems these scammers often use alien contact as part of their deal.

read up if you have come across nesara and need a laugh

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Do you want to talk to some aliens, Picard?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyfresh

So many trolls here, and all of them are_actually_one_small_step here to be greys. I wonder if I will make a nickcollection, how fantastic that could be.

I am still imagining that troll sitting at his PC before Christmas, and takes his time to chat with his nicknames all day. Is this normal? But for most of all: he really thinks, that people are THAT stupid. I guess, he is surrounded by fools in actual life, now he can't face such problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"threathened", yep, they are alien alright, they can't spell worth CRAP!

Yeah this site looks like a hoax alright...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Ladyfresh

So many trolls here, and all of them are_actually_one_small_step here to be greys. I wonder if I will make a nickcollection, how fantastic that could be.

I am still imagining that troll sitting at his PC before Christmas, and takes his time to chat with his nicknames all day. Is this normal? But for most of all: he really thinks, that people are THAT stupid. I guess, he is surrounded by fools in actual life, now he can't face such problem.

Any mod watching fancying banning vertu now? iv just about had enough of him, virtually every thread iv seem him participate in there has been an accusation from him of the thread starter having multiple member names and then bumping their own thread. Now hes done it to me, and im getting tired, this kind of thing seems to be his only contribution to the forums. Whilst i hate to single anybody out, as iv seen vertu ruin so many threads (not that i care about this one), it might be wise to get rid of him.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Any mod watching fancying banning vertu now? iv just about had enough of him, virtually every thread iv seem him participate in there has been an accusation from him of the thread starter having multiple member names and then bumping their own thread. Now hes done it to me, and im getting tired, this kind of thing seems to be his only contribution to the forums. Whilst i hate to single anybody out, as iv seen vertu ruin so many threads (not that i care about this one), it might be wise to get rid of him.

Yes, sure: he mods and supermods know their job, they do what they have to do. Trolls are not invited here, and the whole ATS started to do a lot about it.

Well, yes: No namecalling, PLEASE!! :-D

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ok vertu, the longer this goes on, the more chance a mod will either see this, and or does something. YOU started this, so continue if you will, the incident is logged. If a mod asks for previous examples of this, i shall bring them.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A MOD won't ask anything!! You are a troll, and the MODs will delete your threads (and other trolls' threads), and you can look for another nickname.

Once again : No namecalling!

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
this will cease now please. If there are any complaints to be made please do it via the complaints/suggestions button and not by this sort of behaviour on the board.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
this will cease now please. If there are any complaints to be made please do it via the complaints/suggestions button and not by this sort of behaviour on the board.

no, i cant be bothered, lock the thread now if u want. I just wanted you guys to know all this if you hadnt already gathered vertu has done this in the past many times.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
no, i cant be bothered, lock the thread now if u want. I just wanted you guys to know all this if you hadnt already gathered vertu has done this in the past many times.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Guys, please, how old are you? :|

You don't have to diss each other for different believes, that is what causes war in this world y'know...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

And why would we assume that it anything but an attempt at exactly that?

Sincerly

Cade

new topics

top topics

join