It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something weird last night. Help identify it please.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I've never seen a drone in flight so hard to say. Really, I thought it was an animal at first. Certainly not a drone or model plane. The silence added to that impression.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
white heron maybe?
they're truly whitey white white....and quiet.....I saw one yesterday it was two feet long....two and a half foot wings
flagg
tips of the wings moving but not much....constant wavering like

I doubt it. As I said, it shone like a light point from quite a distance. It was not reflecting light, it was radiating its own light. I'm quite certain of that.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ocram050
a reply to: ScreenBogey
Possibly a UFO I believe is what you and your friend saw.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that. Weird. I didn't feel it was a 'UFO' when I saw it. But I can't explain it. Radiates own light, moves under its own power and changes direction, totally quiet, small (about 2 feet, but hard to say). Maybe it was a classical UFO after all. They can be small I guess. Weird. I just never thought a UFO would be like that. Who knows what's up there.

If it was a drone (and it was silent) it must have had a light underneath it pointing up at its underside. Possible I suppose, but weird.

Thanks for your points. I was hoping to identify what it was, but it looks like it will remain a mystery.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well, that is interesting! There is a lot of speculation about some flying animals perhaps having a form of bioluminescence. The feel of something living is one I wouldn't ignore, either.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreenBogey

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Most likely light reflecting of a bird I see that often were I live.

That's what I initially thought, but my partner said no way. See my above post. It was radiating its own light. It became like a point of light at its furthest point and was a fairly long way off when it vanished, maybe 500 feet away. I'm 99.999999% sure the light was not reflected. It was most odd. I've never seen anything like it.

Well at 500 feet away it would look like a point because it would be smaller in relation to the field of view of your vision.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join