It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your predictions if the US had another Civil War?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, let's see.

The rich control the army, police force, and national guard.

If there's a civil war, it will be rich vs poor, not left vs right or black vs white.

And the rich will never have had it so good.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The only way to bring down the US Government is going to be with a series of strikes driven by American guerilla warfare units.

The US Military has never, ever been able to survive attacks by guerilla units that aren't regular army. ALL of their defence tactics are developed to defend against regular army, and when they face up against insurgency, they lose every single time.

Create a few militias and strike against low level security targets that are high value to the US Government, and they'll fall pretty quickly.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
through deception thou shalt create war
-everyone with a gun will shoot everyone else with a gun
-black whight red yellow women men left right catholic protestant cops criminals gmen peeps etc
-a lot of people will die
-a bunch of bankers will move in and doze all the wreckage under the rug and pick all the gold from the corpses teeth
-the flood gates will be opened to another wave of n+2 world immigration
-lather rince repeat

just like the last time

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The only way to bring down the US Government is going to be with a series of strikes driven by American guerilla warfare units.

The US Military has never, ever been able to survive attacks by guerilla units that aren't regular army. ALL of their defence tactics are developed to defend against regular army, and when they face up against insurgency, they lose every single time.

Create a few militias and strike against low level security targets that are high value to the US Government, and they'll fall pretty quickly.

America is born of Guerilla Warfare...do the foreigner leaders of Europe, Africa and the Middle East that would ignite a civil war in America actually believe they know our terrain better than us?

all i think is that they hate their soldiers more than they hate the Americans...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

may be a Rapper, but America's still a Guerilla!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

the us has already been invaded by 30 million illegal immigrants
the vault is now empty
not a shot has been fired ( in defence)
facilitated by the potuses of both parties

to all intents and purposes the war is already over

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

invaded or were those immigrants recruited.

a Guerilla would know the difference.

have fun with your 'Civil War'....

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm of the opinion that well see an urban poor versus the rural areas if the gravy-train of free food, utilities and housing were interrupted for even a monent.

Just look at the nonsense that took place for a chance for a housing voucher: youtu.be...

What do you think would of happened if a computer glicth that prevented food stamp money from being deposited had taken longer than 48 hours to be corrected?
youtu.be...

Chaos. Looting. Fires. Rape. Robbery. Shootings at frequent intervals. Every single first world nation is literally held hostage by a small segment of the population that is gorging on the tit of free federal dollars. If that system has the slightest hiccup # goes sideways in a hurry. Imagine if it were to be interrupted for any significant length of time.

I know, the auto-response is, "Well what about corporate welfare?", which I detest equally. But somethong tells me that if the tax code was tightened up and corporations like GE were suddenly on the hook for more taxes the shareholders wouldn't go loot and burn the local KFC and Nike outlet.

Anyways, here is the most realistic scenario I've come across:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com...

This^^^^Absolutely...neither the police or the military will hold.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
but if Guerilla Warfare fails, i hope America gets some really good camera's positioned over Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca to take high quality photographs as depicted in this video...its important that the whole world realizes its full investment in an American Civil War.

it'll make for some hilarious episodes of Family Guy and American Dad!

For real yo...someone, a bunker person i assume, will say Jesus, Messiah and/or Mahdi...and the standard response for people in the future will be...."What's that?"

that's what I think the will be the result of an American Civil War!
edit on 19-5-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Rural areas have more long arms and better skill to use them. Also consider EVERYONE would be in the same boats to communities would band together as well in the form of militias.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: crazyewok
Doubt you could seize those silios before the US military disabled them.

If they are like the ones in Europe they have special kill procedures in case a area is over run (ie the russians) as no one wants a nuke turned on you.

A civil war would likely involve some portion of the military defecting. It's not entirely unreasonable to believe that a few nuclear bases would defect.

I'm sure there are safeguards in place to prevent the missiles from being launched, but if you have access to the base nothing says you can't send technicians into the missile and remove the warhead to repurpose elsewhere.

Even if they defect you would still need launch codes.

Sure you could take it apart and rebuild one but that could takes years depending on what resources the rebels have at hand. A bunch of red necks hiding in the would would not be able to duck tap one together.
And even if all of Los Almos ect defected including the scientists and engineers it would be the first place USAF would turn to rubble. Without fancy equipment even those scientists and engineers would take a while to rebuild one let alone test it ect all while being prime bombing targets.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'm saying you don't need the missile. Take out the warhead, load it on a truck. Park the truck in some city and... boom.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm saying you don't need the missile. Take out the warhead, load it on a truck. Park the truck in some city and... boom.

Nukes dont work like that,

Now I am baseing thinks off how UK nukes work but as they are made in the US they will likely work the same.

The warhead wont explode unless activated, to do that you still need to get through security. Theu are designed not to be tampered with.

You litrally would have to pull the whole thing apart and reasemble the thing to use it.

Plus that would be a pretty dumb thing for any rebel to do in a civil war, would turn 99,9% of there supportes against them overnight to mass kill civilians like that.
edit on 20-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The material inside the warhead is still quite lethal. You wouldn't be able to take them apart overnight but what if the war is going to go on for a year or two? It would matter.

I'm not so sure it would remove supporters either. It would depend on the cause for division. The US is deeply divided right now, it takes less than a 5 minute conversation to get just about anyone in the US to say members of the opposite political side need to be put to death. The Democrats honestly believe the country would be a better place if we could just execute all the Republicans, and the Republicans think the same about Democrats (the so called moderates favor mass deportation instead). Political parties turn on their members if those members do something as benign as shake the hand of a member of the opposite party. It is an absolute disaster, if a civil war happened and broke along those lines I think that people would not just support using nuclear weapons on the opposing civilians but there would be parties in the street when it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join