It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several people shot in west Baltimore - 4.30.2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

good thread. s&f. if your going to shoot someone, make it a criminal. one with jackboots and weapon that kills for a paycheck.

sure seems like thats what you were eluding to, as you laughed gleefully in your following posts

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

and i was laughing at the rampant paranoia that plagues leos and how people trust them with a gun and license to kill. there is no teenager walking down the street with a gun, if it even happened, it was an airsoft i'm sure. and as for what i was alluding to, i like to see what people will run with.
edit on 30-4-2015 by fixitwcw because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw

and i was laughing at the rampant paranoia that plagues leos and how people trust them with a gun and license to kill. there is no teenager walking down the street with a gun, if it even happened, it was an airsoft i'm sure. and as for what i was alluding to, i like to see what people will run with.

so you were advocating for that......

I dont find anything funny about anyone losing their life, officer or not....

Run with, huh? pretty disengenious, why dont you just say exactly what you mean

Be intellectually honest.

Weve seen your posts in other threads, its not a surprise

The rest of us knew what you meant, "jack booted" "paid to kill" etc.....

Disgusting
edit on 4/30/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

your not even making sense. you jumped to that same conclusion twice now. your the one still running with whatever your trying to get out of this. you want to know what i mean? an eye for an eye. cop or not. i'm glad you think i'm disgusting. you know what i can tell from letting you "run with it"? you are a hypocritical, "christian" with a tendency to lash out because of your emotions after you jumped to a few conclusions. have a good day and go read the book you are about to start thumping on. you are the problem with this country.
edit on 30-4-2015 by fixitwcw because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

an eye for an eye. cop or not

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

you know what i can tell from letting you "run with it"? you are a hypocritical, "christian" with a tendency to lash out because of your emotions after you jumped to a few conclusions

Except im not advocating for violence, YOU are.....what does me being christian have to do with it?

In fact the point that im a christian and telling you that your advocating of violence is not a good thing, is actually on point..and not hypocritical at all..

have a good day and go read the book you are about to start thumping on. you are the problem with this country.

Challenge you to find one post in my whole tenure here on ATS where I have bibled thumped at all, or even quoted chapter or verse...

You did a wonderful job of exposing yourself tho, thank you and god bless

edit on 4/30/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
after listening to the scanner for a while, i can't here anything else going on. the kid with a gun was non-existent like i figured. the murders seem to be unrelated to any law enforcement officers or protesting activity so i guess it is either gang related, or just criminals being criminals.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

could you point out where i advocated killing cops?

if your going to shoot someone, make it a criminal. one with jackboots and weapon that kills for a paycheck. flame on.

You didn't say "cops" specifically, but you sure made it pretty obvious who were referring to. If not cops, who then are these jackbooted weapons toting people who kill for a paycheck? The U.S. Military? Are you advocating killing U.S. troops? Because that's just as bad as advocating killing cops.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i am guilty of helping this thread drift just like these others. if you want to start a thread trying to get me to say what you want me to say, go ahead, even put my name in it. i'll entertain you, but will never say it. all this is going to do is get posts removed due to thread drift.

back to baltimore and the three murders within a few blocks.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything you've said. Literally.

Until this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything you've said. Literally.

Until this thread.

Lol see there is hope for us all yet! at least we can agree on some principles my friend!

Cheers mate

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

omg. teen with submachine gun reported. lololol. i bet they are so desperate to bust heads they are seeing sh*t.

Pretty sick to advocate killing cops, and laughing gleefully that people are losing their lives and that someone could lose it with a machine gun?

and people starred your post, perfect example of whats wrong with this country

Sad.....

Break the law and go down hard. I'm on the side of justice. Justice for all.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This could be important depending on the color of the shooter.
Sad to say but if Black this will be reported as business as usual.
If the shooter is White God forbid the media will never stop using this as rage bait (new term I made up).
The whole event is being manipulated from above.
People's lives and property lost to further political agendas.
I consider it a direct attack on the American people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join