It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police looking for more suspects in vicious beating of homeless man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
These wastes of flesh are brought to you by North East Philly's Finest. Not much more needs to be said as the video says it all.

"The 10-year-old boy told his mother the homeless man at the gas station had hit him.

They were both at the Sunoco station at 5338 N. Fifth St. in Olney on Tuesday, offering to pump patrons' gas for spare change. They argued over who would pump gas next.

Investigators, reviewing hours of footage from the station, said there was no evidence the 51-year-old man ever hit the boy.

But the boy's mother needed only his word.

That evening, she and friends and family members - up to seven of them - pulled up at the station in a friend's minivan and spilled out with Mace, a hammer, and a rocking chair leg in hand, police say.Video from the station captured the brutal, agonizingly prolonged beating that followed and that left the 51-year-old victim near death in a medically induced coma.
"

Family Beats Homeless Man , Caught On Video

edit on 4/11/2015 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Placed proper tags, please use [ ex ] tags for external content.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Despicable .. hope they lock up the lot of them for life ..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
These wastes of flesh are brought to you by North East Philly's Finest. Not much more needs to be said as the video says it all.

"The 10-year-old boy told his mother the homeless man at the gas station had hit him.

They were both at the Sunoco station at 5338 N. Fifth St. in Olney on Tuesday, offering to pump patrons' gas for spare change. They argued over who would pump gas next.

Investigators, reviewing hours of footage from the station, said there was no evidence the 51-year-old man ever hit the boy.

But the boy's mother needed only his word.

That evening, she and friends and family members - up to seven of them - pulled up at the station in a friend's minivan and spilled out with Mace, a hammer, and a rocking chair leg in hand, police say.Video from the station captured the brutal, agonizingly prolonged beating that followed and that left the 51-year-old victim near death in a medically induced coma.
"

Family Beats Homeless Man , Caught On Video

edit on 4/11/2015 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Placed proper tags, please use [ ex ] tags for external content.
big men when there's a crowd beating a homeless guy hope they get the same treatment if they get locked up!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Freaking animals.

Sick psychotic bunch. They need to be taken off the street for a very long time.

This is why some people shouldn't have children. The violence is taught.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Did you see the bystanders, just walking into the store, while looking on in disgust? Not a single person around there lifted a finger.

The bastards in the minivan need locking up, of course, but everyone within a hundred yards of that meat grinder beating should be reprimanded for not stopping the thing. What a disgusting display!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Did you see the bystanders, just walking into the store, while looking on in disgust? Not a single person around there lifted a finger. The bastards in the minivan need locking up, of course, but everyone within a hundred yards of that meat grinder beating should be reprimanded for not stopping the thing. What a disgusting display!

Yup, it's just a sad statement on the world.
Multiple cowards, I mean men, had a chance to stop it but that's North East Philly Hood Life for you.
No one cares.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I think that was Washington DC where permits will only be granted to applicants who can show there is a clear, documented threat on his or her life that can only be mitigated by issuance of a concealed carry permit.

I think they also have some wacky defence laws. No stand your ground where it also gives you the legal ability to defend another.

I saw the two people walk into the store I am not sure what they were expected to do bare handed against animals with weapons. A freaking chair leg and hammer. Two against a van load of people the laws there don't help.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Grimpachi,

Those two who entered the store there, they were not the only people on that street. What about the clerk of the gas station? What about other customers in the store, or other people who walked by out of shot, or the inevitable gaggle of truanting kids across the street with their camera phones, who probably laughed, but did nothing to stop it. There is very little chance, that the only people who were in a position to help, were in that shot at the time. It is to those who were not in the shot, but saw everything that happened, that I am referring.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
One of the only differences in this video and some others that have recently come to light is the attackers aren't wearing badges in this one. ...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Have they investigated other cops?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What do either of the last two posts have to do with the video in the story?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
nvm...tmi
edit on 11-4-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Disgusting. I hope they get caught and put away for attempted murder. The people that just went into the store made me sick, too. What about the people already in the store? Wasn't there somebody in there that saw what was happening? Then, they drag the kid out to show him what they did.

What was with the guy in red who was hopping up and down holding his head? That was weird. Did one of them hit him?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What was with the guy in red who was hopping up and down holding his head? That was weird. Did one of them hit him?

One of the idiot criminals tried to mace the victim , missed and maced the idiot in red.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I made my first comment because the cop's are looking for these people. And last night I watched a video of way more cops doing the same thing to a man who had surrendered and was under control and still got beat worse than this man.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Okay, thanks. I didn't see so I wondered.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Cannibals enjoying their bloodlust frenzy.
Only human beings can be so cruel. We are
so out of whack with the rest of existence
it makes me ill. Wolves have more to offer
socially.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No it's not. Alot of people have gotten killed trying to break up a fights.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
I made my first comment because the cop's are looking for these people. And last night I watched a video of way more cops doing the same thing to a man who had surrendered and was under control and still got beat worse than this man.

I was unaware of the hoodrat infestation until last night.

There are tons of videos of such barbarism on youtube as I had the misfortune of realizing last night.

I saw this video on liveleak, which led me to investigate this sub species of human.

After the 1:20 mark you can see this Darwin award attack the girls 5 yr old brother.

After watching endless examples of the lowlife phenomenon know as hoodrats I want out of this cesspool.
I will never take my family out un prepared.
Thin the herd already.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This story gets more ridiculous..

Big surprise but it would appear the kid lied and the victim never did anything but thugs are gonna thug so the family rounded up a posse and had at it...

IT WAS the lie of a child, a way of avoiding getting in trouble for coming home late.

Addtiional Info On Story

new topics

top topics

join