It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Underground bomber unmasked — as city schoolteacher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Notice the similarities in these quotes to what is happening in the streets right now? This was not that long ago....60's and 70's.

The majority of the protesters these days seem to want America to be like Africa 300 years ago - Tribal Warfare.

No thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is a great piece written by Cliff Kincaid about the connections between the Obama/Clinton and Weathermen/SDS:

Source

edit on 3/30/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Here is a great piece written by Cliff Kincaid about the connections between the Obama/Clinton and Weathermen/SDS:

.pdf]Article

I got 404ed.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

.pdf]Article

I got 404ed.

Try it now....fixed the link.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Saved it to read at my lesiure.
Thanks,looks interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There is also a lot of information on Obama and his "early mentor" Frank Marshall Davis. I don't think there has been a lot in the media about them, but Frank was a major influence on Obama, and he was a known communist with many publications in "red" papers, some he owned. There is a giant rabbit hole to go down with that one and showing a pattern with Obama and his early connections all the way up through his connections with SDS and Weathermen. Pretty fascinating really.....

Frank had a 14 year, 600+ page file on him from the FBI...mostly about being a communist supporter. And this is the guy that likely had the most influence on Obama at a young age, around 9 years until he was 18.
edit on 3/30/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I can't decide if the Weather Underground was a good thing or a bad thing.

To me, anyone who fights government is a good thing... but anyone who harms other civilians is a bad thing.

So maybe the WU started as a good thing with good intentions, but somehow screwed up royally along the way resulting in the deaths of innocent people ?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I can't decide if the Weather Underground was a good thing or a bad thing.

To me, anyone who fights government is a good thing... but anyone who harms other civilians is a bad thing.

So maybe the WU started as a good thing with good intentions, but somehow screwed up royally along the way resulting in the deaths of innocent people ?

That always happens in groups once they get so large they can't watch over every single chapter. There will always be someone that will take it to the next level.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Gee, another one went into the education of the children ...

They went from trying to overthrow the government violently to raising kids to believe it should be overthrown. It's a slower revolution but it aims to destroy the country nonetheless and now we have their acolyte in the White House and the country is going to crap ... Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm getting REAL tired of the whole "Obama wants to destroy America" tripe.

Is a Obama a great president? No, he's not even a mediocre president. But to think he is actively working toward the destruction of America is stupid and extremely shortsighted. I don't like Putin either, but I don't believe he's ACTIVELY trying to start WW3.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

He wants to "fundamentally" transform the country. Now some people think that what he's transforming it to is what it should be; about 65%+ of Americans do not. That's what I mean about America going to crap. The country we had is being changed from what it should be - a Constitutional Republic - into something else entirely, something more European social democracy or other.

Most people don't want that. You can agree or disagree all you want, but most people agree that where we are going is not where they want to be heading.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Every president has made changes to the Country, for better or worse. We have Bush Jr. to thank for the Patriot Act, for instance. Countries must adapt to changing world conditions or risk being left behind and isolated like Russia, who refuses to become a part of Global Community. Or rather, they were for a time and Putin ruined it all by throwing a temper tantrum when Ukraine decided it wanted to lean more west that he would have liked.

ETA: I Digress, and risk going off topic, so I'll leave it at that for now.
edit on 30-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Also pointing out that criminals Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn were both involved in "education" at high levels.

Bill Ayers

Bernardine Dohrn

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Also pointing out that criminals Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn were both involved in "education" at high levels.

Bill Ayers

Bernardine Dohrn

Yep....they were also well educated. Nice to know our youth are being educated by homegrown terrorists associated with our political parties..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Very interesting. One could wonder whether or not he planted seeds of rebellion into the young minds he helped mold. Thanks for the captivating read!

I wondered the same thing, but the New York Post article linked in the op states he was a teacher for special ed students. But I guess you never know. Sounds like the makings of a South Park episode.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Very interesting. One could wonder whether or not he planted seeds of rebellion into the young minds he helped mold. Thanks for the captivating read!

I wondered the same thing, but the New York Post article linked in the op states he was a teacher for special ed students. But I guess you never know. Sounds like the makings of a South Park episode.

I'm not sure if that was for his entirety of being a teacher. Either way, that makes it a bit worse to me as their minds are easier to mold in most cases.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Here is another connection that directly puts Ayers and Obama in contact in what would seem an odd way.....Chicago School Reform via the Chicago Annenberg Challenge:

Wiki

A 23-member group of Chicago parents, teachers, activists, funders, administrators, local school council members and academics who were involved in school reform, called the Chicago School Reform Collaborative, was chosen to design the initial Request for Proposals (RFPs), help publicize the Challenge and hold informational sessions for potential grantees, screen and rate the initial letters of intent, aid the Board of Directors in selecting an executive director, and work with the project's staff.[18][34] Twenty of the 23 members of the Collaborative were elected by all Working Group members who had attended two or more of the drafting sessions during the first ten months of 1994 for the winning $49.2 million grant proposal; the other three members of the Collaborative were appointed representatives of the Office of the Mayor, the Chicago Public Schools administration, and the Chicago Teachers Union.[18][34]

Board of Directors[edit]
The founding Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge as announced in 1995 were:[38][39]

Patricia Albjerg Graham

Barack Obama, civil rights attorney at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland; lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School; member of the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation and the Woods Fund of Chicago; winner, Crain's Chicago Business 40 Under 40 award, 1993; former president of the Harvard Law Review (1990–1991); former executive director of the Developing Communities Project (June 1985–May 1988); current President of the United States[24][40][41][42]

So Obama was the Chairman and as such had to meet with the Chicago School Reform Collaborative who were responsible for the RFP sent out.

Well, Bill Ayers, Weathermen Underground Founder, happened to be the co-chairman of the Reform Collaborative:

Chicago School Reform Collaborative[edit]
The founding members of Chicago School Reform Collaborative announced in 1995 were:[38]

William Ayers
Warren Chapman

Just seems odd to have Obama so closely related to Bill Ayers in this manner.....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What a rabbit hole this is VC.
Top thread.
Only managed to read the start of that Kincaid Pdf so far,but i'm hooked,and shall be putting aside a few hours this weekend.
Fascinating subject matter,how far the tentacles of the KGB reached,through time as well as miles.
Did the cold war really ever end?

The game is still being played out it seems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join