It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Adult preschool' charges hipsters to take naps, play with glitter glue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It only makes me wonder what there graduation ceremony/after party would be like

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I am jealous of whoever had the idea though, i wish i could come up with stupid crap like that and make money off of it:

Well you wont get from A to B from sitting in a pub. Now call it crap but you give yourself away "wishing" it was you who had the original idea to exploit it economically. Sitting in a pub will not get you there.

give up sitting at a pub half drunk complaining with friends about work, love, the economy in favour of

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I weep for our future as these people will be the voters and leaders of the country.

Why not weep for the past - 2 world wars countless others, millions dead, every taxpayers future mortgaged for weapons of mass illusion - bankers being bailed out and laughing at the trough.

Everyday a new "war on something" is created. Life is short - if these people want to pay $ 00's for novelty who are you to criticize? Is it any less rational than spending $60 on a main course in a restaurant?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The people next door to me let their kid ride his bike in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

At least thats better than not buying little Johnny a bike in case he falls and grazes his knees. We had a semi rural block when my boys were growing up and they were encouraged to climb trees, make cement, build, graze their knees. Strangers would come up to me in the shops complementing us on what fine polite youngsters they were were, in their eyes - a minority against the general grain and ethos. I have seen that hard work pay off as in their Uni years they persevere with problem solving and are amused when their peers "dont get it" when all they would have to do is get off twitter or f/book and apply "work".

I honestly see them as creating some similar business like the OPS quoted. See a niche and create demand, and the dollars will flow.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Millennials will be the first to go. If they aren't too busy looking at their phones to run, they'll be playing a video game or crafting a weapon out of glitter, macaroni and Amazon boxes.

Why so judgmental, its their money. So maybe they would be better practicing the teens rites of passage like, Dad pays for the son to lose his virginity at a brothel, or racing cars whilst inebriated on alcohol? Lets all return to the 50's.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think we shouldn’t enrol our little kiddos to adult preschool. You can choose the day care centres also. Well, my daughter goes to a popular Phoenix preschool where they teach the kiddos according to their age groups.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
HaHa. Might be fun.... If your on acid.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is still more rational than what every girl/woman my age(early 20's) is doing now. Blowing through $5-10K on multiple trips to europe and/or traveling the USA while they are flat broke, because you know they need to get it out before they settle down and put a down payment on a house.
Conversely many young men spend ridiculous amounts of money on car accessories and put these accessories on beaters.

Many people spend their money so poorly, it just bewilders me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join