It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterson/Gimlin Bigfoot...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi,

Does anybody know where to download that video? I searched everywhere, but nothing, just some bad animations. I�d like to see it completely.

Other thing, I made a search on this film, but didn�t find any "interesting" threads about this case, of course I must have missed them. Anyone knows of a thread where this film was thoroughly discussed.

Thanks

RR

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I"d imagine it's all over Kazaa and other such file sharing places, just do a search for Bigfoot Video and you'll prolly come up with a few thousand hits.

I'm guessing you're interested because of THIS possibly?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here is the BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization)'s account of the Patterson film. Although some programs claim the film was faked, the BFRO claim it has yet to be debunked. Check it out for a nice read, also the sound clips on the site are kinda freaky... especially if you live close to the woods and listen to them by yourself at night.

Link: bfro.net...

[edit on 12/18/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i thought that bfro website had some pretty convincing pictures, good job, I liked those.

[edit on 18-12-2004 by the_ham_demon]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Kazaa or another p2p source is the only way to go. A friend of mine was the last one to put Patterson's footage (full lenght!) on the internet. He was threatened of legal action by Patterson's heirs and had to remove it completely. If I recall it correctly, they threatened similar actions against those publishing single still frames without authorization (which is obtained by paying an hefty royalty). C'est l'argent que fete la guerre.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RR
I"d imagine it's all over Kazaa and other such file sharing places, just do a search for Bigfoot Video and you'll prolly come up with a few thousand hits.

Yes, I tried in Kazaa and edonkey before posting this, but nothing came up.

Originally posted by RR

Wow! I never made my mind on this case, that�s why I wanted to see the film (I remember seen a couple times on TV). But after reading that article... I�m almost conviced it�s fake... although I don�t find Kal Korff very reliable.

Great Article

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RR

Link doesnt work anymore. What did the article say?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't care if the video was faked or not. While driving down the highway one night in the Ozark national Forest I came across a Bigfoot and I can attest for a fact that they are real. I saw one with my own eyes. I even turned in a report to the BFRO about it and was called by them to give a more accurate report of the sighting.

Can I prove they exist? No. Do I care if most of the people who hear my story don't believe it? No. I was sober, alert and I know it was a Bigfoot that I saw that night. Thats all that matters to me.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why do people rule out that bigfoot(s) could be fake. It makes perfectly normal sense that they are real like a bear/gorilla i believe 100% that these creatures a real it makes perfect logical sense so many people have seen them.

RR

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by RR

Link doesnt work anymore. What did the article say?

It's been removed and I can't find it anywhere now but basically it was a reprinting of an article in this month's (December) issue of Fortean Times where they supposedly found the guy who was in the original film wearing the custom made "ape suit". I can't find the original article but HERE'S a link to the magazine in question.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Did anyone read the article on the BFRO website this is the link
bfro.net... an animators perspective of the pattison film its really interesting and the facts do fit....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inca_leigh
Why do people rule out that bigfoot(s) could be fake. It makes perfectly normal sense that they are real like a bear/gorilla i believe 100% that these creatures a real it makes perfect logical sense so many people have seen them.

And so many people has seen pink elephants while on a '___' trip.. This doesnt mean it makes perfect logical sense that they excist.

join