It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal and i think you all will agree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why keep the area 51, area s4 and the dulce facility so secret???????

If we all know about them then why keep the truth from humanity???

People who have suppoibly worked at these facility have tryed to tell us the truth but they have mysteriously dissapeared!!!!!

Is the governments afraid at what we are going to say???
If they tell us what they are actually doing, its not as if we cant do anything about it anyway, with all this security they have at these bases!!

I think humanity needs to know the truth

I mean what do you lot think about this any way??

Bio-Hazard-Bob

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Who knows, misdirection is my bet. If everyones worrying about these then the places where all the actual interesting and conspiratorial events take place can continue uninhibited.

And if the entire world, including a governments own citizens, became aware of any horrific conspiracy and had it proved beyond doubt, then I'm pretty sure that something would be done, be it through civil war, external force or internal rebellion.

I'm relatively confident that everything we know en masse about all of the facilities, everything we, the general public, know about anything along these lines is only what we have been told, or what we are supposed to think.

The truth is an interesting concept. I wonder if humanity really would be better off knowing it? Bear in mind that humanity on the whole can hardly be represented by the members of ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
dang dood...is it necessary to make like 5 different posts...or could you find some sort of way to combine all of this stuff togeather.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree, pelase post all of your Area 51 ideas into one post, then people might take you seriously.

Area 51 has something that they don't want us to have, maybe because of fear, maybe because of safety, but probally because they are too greedy!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Area 51 has something that they don't want us to have, maybe because of fear, maybe because of safety, but probally because they are too greedy!

Could be that or it could be because it is essential to have an area that is secure from prying eys to see what planes they are developing for our armed forces.

All we have is hearsay about the aliens so that may or may not be true. If and when they come up with an Alien corpse, I might think what has been said in the past is true.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If they find an alien corpse/vehicle then we won't know anything about it... But what would happen if one landed in UK, do we [UK] even have a base for stuff like this? Or does everything in UK go to Area 51?

The Russians probally have their own top secret base, because they wouldn't send alien technology over to the USA for free now would they?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Please use the search function. There are dozens of threads about this topic.

Thread closed.

join