It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rozwell crash/ alien bodies recovered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In the early 60's, I was a medic in the AF stationed in Fla. I worked in an AF hospital ER. There was a doctor that I worked with (a captain), and over 2 years we got to be friends.
One evening we were sitting around a pot of coffee and the subject of "ET's" came up. He asked me if I believed in "intelligent life on other planets". I said I didn't think so.
He then told me that he had been previously assigned to the hospital at Wright Patterson AF in Ohio. While there he had seen and examined frozen alien bodies in a highly secure area on the base. He said they had been recovered from a crash site in Rozwell, NM. He said I should keep it to myself, but after 40 years I guess he won't mind, he's probably dead. You can believe this or scoff at it, I don't care one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Did he mention anything else like what they looked like or if he learned anything once

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't want to accuse of spreading misinformation, but how can I trust you?

Even if I could trust you, I could I trust your friend? Maybe he was playing a practical joke on you.

Btw, Let me guess what your reply is going to be, "Don't trust me, I don't care."

Surf

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i guess it dosent matter if its a true or false story, its not gonna make much of an impact on the whole subject is it, details and pictures would of been nice though

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Instead of just posting on a internet forum try telling your stories to the media, that will help alot

Kal

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
Instead of just posting on a internet forum try telling your stories to the media, that will help alot

media??? LOL.. that wont help at all.. i heard bout frozen alien bodies b4.. so it might be true

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
One problem with this though...

According to most accounts, yes the wreckage was flown to Wright Patterson, but most have the bodies going to Fort Worth.

Still, there are some docs that support a xenobiologic program at Wright Patterson also (i.e. the infamous "Blue Lab"), and as mentioned in the SOM-1 Security Manual, so who knows?

Maybe he did, maybe he put one over on you...guess you'll never know...

new topics

top topics

join