It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas students forced to pull pants down after feces found on gym floor.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As far as I know there was only one search. But this school has been known to turn a blind eye to sexual misconduct. They hired a guy of the street as a'physical therapy' coach to help train with the girls. You can probably guess what that led to. reply to: roadgravel

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
We'll from what the OP said it was a small school in Texas and this happened a year or to at my graduating school. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again but I think the date must be wrong. There can't be that many East Texas school that small that this happens at. a reply to: SkippyBalls

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow I apologize. This wasn't from my school but this did happen at my school recently as well. Sorry for not having my information straight
I saw small Texas school and thought this can't have happened again somewhere else. Teach me to open my mouth
edit on 29-1-2015 by ShadowCaptin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowCaptin
Wow I apologize. This wasn't from my school but this did happen at my school recently as well. Sorry for not having my information straight
I saw small Texas school and thought this can't have happened again somewhere else. Teach me to open my mouth

Wow, that's wild. I don't doubt it happened at your school if you say it did. Maybe a poopgate in number small town schools.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What a strange coincidence, the same thing happening at 2 schools in east Texas. I wonder if their happens to be a common link(teacher or teachers) that participated in this recent event and the one from ShadowCaptin school a few years back.

People are pretty sick, I wouldn't be surprised if a teacher gets kicks out of throwing some dog poop on the floor at school and making the kids drop their pants.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What can one really say here ?

Yeah that was a bridge too far.

With no possible excuse.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would be at that school in a heart beat with a bat to give those teachers a front row ticket to a live Gallagher show. Scum bags.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Thanks for posting this OP, this is outrageous,
and one question that sticks out in my mind is
how in the world would they know it was human
feces? Are the staff at the school experts on
the differences between human and animal
feces?

Maybe a dog got in there and took a crap.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Thanks again OP

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

All I can say it that if it were my child, I would have ended up in jail. Some heads would be rolling.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well when you have a school that's like a prison boot camp with drill sergeant gym teachers this is what happens. Some are probably to afraid to leave to relieve themselves. They could of split the kids up in small groups and just ask each ones politely and make it clear they aren't in trouble or have to be afraid. Then they can call the parent and take the child to the dressing room, showers, etc. The school should have garments kids can wear or change into if necessary. Not all children are the same and may have special needs. Some things the parent may not even be aware of. There are such things like lazy bowel syndrome, or allergic reactions to food, or something more serious. Don't expect the school to know or care about that. They are more wrapped up in the moment and want to punish. The most disgusting part of all this is the lack of professionalism in the school faculty.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Sad situation and I feel for the children. And this is "Absolute" abuse of an authoritative position, and 4th amendment rights.

The Supreme Court Decision in 2009 made these types of searches "Absolutely" against the law.

www.nytimes.com...

Parents need to empower their children though, and tell them it does not matter who, what, when or where situations like this are NOT OK, and that they should call mom and dad immediately, and refuse whoever is asking them to take their clothes off.

Most likely this entire school administration will be replaced, after the massive class-action lawsuit.

On a side note, if a teacher did something like this to my child, they would be much safer relocating somewhere out of the country within 24 hours, of me finding out.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How do they know it wasn't a teacher, coach or someone from administrative staff that did it? Did they pull down the female teachers' pants too? The principal? The secretary?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can you say full ride scholarships for all of those children, plus a boat load of money from the class-action lawsuit.

smh

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nobody should have a problem with bending over and spreading their cheeks for a forced examination unless they have something to hide.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I kinda think some people become teachers for the power trip of being over people weaker than they are. Then it goes to their head and this kind of thing happens. I'm fairly sure in the case of what happened at my old school it was a power trip rather than pedophilic but as I said before I have a lot of stories about that schools incompetence towards its students. a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Are the staff at the school experts on the differences between human and animal feces?

maybe a 2 step test,smell and taste

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If it were my child , I would show up with the police.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanKeizer
Nobody should have a problem with bending over and spreading their cheeks for a forced examination unless they have something to hide.

I really hope this is a joke.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is indeed shocking. Parents should start removing their children from that school. Can't believe this is actually happening in the US. Poor kids, they were clearly violated, and sad for parents who were betrayed, who gave their full confidence to the school.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: rebelv

Are the staff at the school experts on the differences between human and animal feces?

lol. Thanks for making me laugh.

Rebel 5

maybe a 2 step test,smell and taste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join