It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do ghosts wear clothes. WTF! They have no bodies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The theory holds that in an intelligent haunting the apparition may return to a specific location due to some attachment to that place. It holds plausible that they would try to hold on to other things including habits (such as wearing clothes).

In a residual haunting, it would be like watching a video of that moment.

Then again, ghosts are not known science fact. Those are only theories.
edit on 1/28/2015 by JBurns because: mispelling

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

In theory, if someone is coming back as a ghost, it already means that they are stubborn - Why would they try out the "latest & greatest fashion" when their own clothes were just fine?

Also, most people don't go around prancing in their birthday suits - If they didn't do it in life, I doubt they are going to be streaking in the afterlife anytime soon. Although, I have to say that in my next house, if some ghosts of the female variety around my age are into the whole "hey, we don't need clothes; we're dead!!" mentality, I wouldn't mind

-foss

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

how come thre is never a story about a black ghosts

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why don't grey aliens wear clothes? Did they give their clothes to the ghost?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777

how come thre is never a story about a black ghosts

There are black ghosts. I have heard stories of slaves who haunt places and I think there was one where a black man haunted a place, I forget what the story was about, not a slave though.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

because god stripped them of their princley robes when they show themselves to man they are naked and void of expression

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What you're seeing is whatever the ghost wants to appear as. It's not necessarily what they died in (it can be). I've even heard of some appearing as an animal because they identify themselves with that animal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join