It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raheem Sterling massively over-rated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Any English football fans here?

Just watching sterling for the millionth time miss a sitter
the guy is woeful

How many times is he in a good position and wastes it, or gets bundled over or hits a lame pass at the keeper

He also went like 23 games without scoring

The guy is just hugely over-rated

People cant even give an excuse anymore of hes just a kid because hes 20 half way to 40 and at his age the greats were hammering the goals in

I have never known somebody to miss so many chances again and again, am i the only person in the world seeing this? Why is he being given so much money to miss goals that even i could score.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
he's not really a striker though, more of a winger - he's only playing up front because sturridge is injured and balotelli is useless

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

He's out of position. Put him on the wing and judge him by how many chances he creates.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You cant deny though that he has a woeful final product

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hes massively promising as a wide player or winger . If and when he does get his final pass , final decision making and finishing right he will be a very good player . 20 years old nowadays is young . Look at C.Ronaldo it took even him a few years to refine that final product at Man UTD and now he is one of the greatest players ever. He was often the most frustrating player on the field .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hardly woeful.

He's a twenty-year old winger playing out of position in a side in extremely poor form with a distinct lack of creativity. Double figures will be a good season for him; he's nearly half way there.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He is playing out of position, and considering the lads age, no he is not overrated in my opinion! I think the sky is the limit for him if he keeps his head down and has the right focus in the coming years.

Glad he's an LFC player!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

In quite good form at the moment actually considering Liverpool are playing without a striker . Over 10 games unbeaten .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowmanic2012

As far as results go, yes, decent form. As far as performance goes...not so much.

But taking the season as a whole we have been poor and Sterling has been one of our shining lights throughout that dark spell.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

At least it is finally starting to look up at the club after a few frustrating months.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveForever8

playing out of position in a side in extremely poor form with a distinct lack of creativity.e.

Wow that was completly uncorrect

Liverpool have been outstanding the last month or so
and are currently scaring the pants off the league leaders in a cup semi final!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea...Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea...

Sterling is terrible!

Come on Chels!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If it weren't for Coutinho we'd have won this in the 1st Leg...

As it stands we've won anyways

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Big loss for my team QPR..

I expect him to be a massive star for club and country in the future.. very talented.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
He's overrated because Liverpool are making such a big deal of him. He's kinda their hope, I guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

God you guys watch that girly soccer ........come to america and learn some real sports.

lol im kidding i live in america but i dont watch sports i just knew it would piss you all off .

Just rustling up ur feathers there boys

Remember you can ask any brit that went through a war if you want to have any one on your side in a fox hole its an american baby

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i take that back
!
he has really improved lately
who saw that coutiniho goal!?! holy crap!

join