It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What TSA Agents Say They Found in Luggage Last Year. I Call BS.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bedlam

I've seen stuff in bags you'd need a loaded gun against.

Seeing that they feel compelled to open my luggage EACH and EVERY time now, I've given some thought to sending the real stuff by fedex and packing my luggage with something horrifically unpleasant, but marginally legal, so they have their work cut out for them.

Here, guys. Open THIS. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That might even be cheaper option to just fedex your clothes and stuff.

Hey if someone paid you 30$ to verify that each person did not have weapons on them or there bags how much money do you think you could make in a day without fancy equipment? How long do you think it would take for the average passenger?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I completely agree OP

rebel 5

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No one ever said I couldn't pack my suitcase full of LIVE BEES!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
No one ever said I couldn't pack my suitcase full of LIVE BEES!

Oh god please don't.

I remember checking a bag for a mysterious object inside of someones purse before. When I stuck my hand inside of the purse, a hermit crab pinched my pinkie. I flailed my arm around and I smashed the crab against one of the windows. I killed the crab but the lady cried. She was a mentally ill person and she wouldn't stop cursing at me.

What do you do man? Worst bag check ever.

edit on 1272015 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Ummm Do you know what a joke is?

And yes I know how a plane is made. I started my degree as a Aero-space engineering, well until I hit upper level Calculus and had a brain freeze.

You can always just go the other way and strip everybody, put them in a jumpsuit and handcuff them to the chair before takeoff.

(By the way that was a joke also)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I have made a couple jokes here but being serious:

TSA is a joke when it comes to security. Having flown in and out of Israel a couple time we need to look at how they handle security.

Flying to Israel on El Al:
1. I walked up to the counter to check in they greeted me by name before I handed them my ID.
2. They asked if I wanted to wait for my traveling companions or go ahead and check in.

Flying back out:

1. you put all of your bags though a machine at the front door BEFORE you even get to the check in counter.
2. They had a number of stands right next to the machine to hand check bags after the machine. (and they did number of hand searches as I was going though the line.)
3. After check in and baggage drop you went though a metal detector.
4. Then you went though a check in to the secure area where they may/may not pull you out for a strip search. (happened to a friend on one trip)
5. Then you walk down to the waiting/ store area.
6. armed guards posted around. ( not police Army with sub machine guns)

This may sound so bad and invasive. In fact they where all very professional and quick about their jobs.
At no time did I feel like I did going though TSA check.

The thing is that they profile everyone before the flight, they are highly trained and organized.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: samkent
Six per day seems low to me.
Last summer I drove for va ca.
I packed my gun in a suitcase for the states where I could not carry.
I can see some one forgetting (leaving) a gun in a case only to discover it at the airport.

This is the most likely scenario. I use my range bag for a carry on quite often. Although I check it multiple times to ensure than there is no gun or gun paraphernalia in it before I pack for my trip, I can see such an accident happening. It's a one in a million event, but when you have two million flights a day, you are going to see one in a million mistakes happen.

This.

2,200 may sound like a very large number, but when put in perspective against the sheer number of commercial passengers every year it is quite believable and not a symptom of anything other than forgetfulness or ignorance.

The owners of those guns discovered didnt freak out and empty a clip in any airport, they followed the law as soon as the discovery was made or we would have been beat-to-death by the story of an Airport shooting. There is no conspiracy here. They took their lumps and - hopefully - wont do it again.

Nothing to see here...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Well I do have to say it's smart of them to post the mass wall of gun photos over posting a few. It's harder to track the image when they do it this way. People are less likely to say "hey I've seen that be for" and pull up the image from some other location. Does anyone know if there is a high rez' of the image to break down and search on?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

im with you propoganda bs

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'd love to see what the TSA finds in people's luggage. Most of all....I'd like to see what they have MISSED because they relied on scanner technology versus an actual eye search. Just my opinion and curiosity.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

I saw EVERYTHING 0.0

I can tell you that over 80% of the male pilots carry around french ticklers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join