It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DR DAN BURISH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
DR DAN BURISH HAS NOW BEEN REPORTED TO BE ALIVE AND WELL, ALLEGEDLY.IT HAS BEEN REPORTED HE HAS BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED AT STARGATE MOUNTAIN, IT IS STILL BOTHERS ME THAT IF THIS IS THE CASE THAT HE IS STILL WITH US, THEN WHY HAS IT BEEN SUCH ALONG TIME SINCE HE HAS STILL NOT MADE ANY CONTACT WITH ANYONE VIA THE WEB. IE, BILL HAMILTON

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Man I have no clue what you are trying to say. Whos Dr. Dan Burish and what happened to him?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What and who are you talking about?

This may belong in some forum but not introductions. If it's a joke...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHO DR DAN BURISH TAP IN HIS NAME ON A SEARCH AND FOLLOW THE LINKS, CONTENTS OF SOME OF THE RELATED WEB SITES CONTAIN INFO ON THE GANESH PARTICLE, LOTUS PROJECT AND INFORMATION ON THE STARGATE THEORY.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
From what I can gather he is some Area 51 researcher that was found missing when he 'got to close to the truth'.

The Mystery of Dr. Dan Burisch? Area 51
www.angelfire.com...
I regret to inform you all of this tragic news, but Dan has been reported deceased, by sources I've come to trust over the years. It is my understanding that this happened because he was so determined to bring his situation to the public, so hopeful that your help might bring enough pressure to bear against those who imprisoned him, that he might at last gain his freedom. But it seems that he finally pushed his captors too far - and has paid the ultimate price for his courage and determination. Of everyone who heard his pleas for help, only a handful ever tried to help. People like Bill Hamilton and a few other brave souls dared to listen and do their very best to help, and I owe them a great debt of gratitude. But we were a pitiful few who found ourselves pinned against the money and power of Majestic on one side and the professional skeptics on the other, ready to do everything in their considerable power to keep you from listening to what Dan was risking his life to say.

EDIT: But Starburst, it would just be easier if you told us who he is rather than assuming that we know. Some of us (like me) are not UFO experts!

[edit on 12/15/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If i remember correctly as allways
, dan burich was debunked. Don�t remember where i readed about it but someone found out his records which showed him to be a some sort of prison officer. He claimed to be biologist at area 51 or something.
-ap

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Please post whatever new revelations you've heard about Burisch (home) here STARBURST (as well as the source if possible), but you may want to consider starting another INTRODUCTIONS thread introducing yourself and interests to the community.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Needs to go more in the UFO forum I think....

And why all the yelling? (all caps)

Welcome, but keep your voice down please, unless it's something that really needs to be yelled...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME( IM BRITISH) for not being AWARE TO THE FACT THAT TO MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT HEARD OF DAN BURISH. PLEASE BARE WITH AS IM ANEWBY

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARBURST
SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME( IM BRITISH) for not being AWARE TO THE FACT THAT TO MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT HEARD OF DAN BURISH. PLEASE BARE WITH AS IM ANEWBY

STOP WRITTING ALL IN CAPS LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT'S INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!!

Thank You.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Rant has provided an excellent link on Mr. Burisch above. There are other threads here as well, including some pretty good debunking. A simple search on Dan and Burisch should yield the right threads.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
A simple search on Dan and Burisch should yield the right threads.

Gaz is right, here's one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join