It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking & Spreading Truth & Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't know where to begin..

[snip]

I've had many mystical and spiritual experiences since I was a kid, and I've only recently (4 years) reawakened to my inner and higher self. I meditate to focus and channel my thoughts through a 'filter' which allows me to discern what is real, what is not, and allows me to think deeply and clearly. I have rapidly expanded my consciousness and knowledge throughout the last 4 years, with some appreciated help from the use of entheogens, and I think I've finally reached a point in which I have to ask myself: "Do I inherently need to share this with others?" And I've found that the answer is yes, because I feel that that is the main proprietary use of knowledge, if not application and transformation into wisdom. I spread as much as I can firsthand and through my music, and would like to bear my mark here as well.

And so, to keep a long introduction short, here I am in all my splendor and glory
. I'd like to share my knowledge with the ATS community and perhaps partake in debate and research forums in due time. I believe I hold the key to harnessing the full power of our minds (and subsequently, knowledge and truth), and I'd like to further discuss this with the rest of the community. I am aware of the diversity of ATS members, ranging from the gullible, ill informed thrill seeker to the vehement thinkers and seekers of truth. It is in my hope that I attract the latter of the two.

I also believe we're fast approaching an evolutionary existential crisis, but that is subject for another topic. We all hold a piece of the pie, and I'd like to offer my piece.

Cool to be here
-Cee

edit on 12-1-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeTruth

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeTruth#

Welcome to ATS CeeTruth
there are plenty of people and threads you will enjoy here

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thank you fellow truth seeker! I shall make use of this glorious "Troll Slayer" and strike down ignorance.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

See you around the forurms!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS CeeTruth.

Someone will be along shortly with some reading material for your perusing pleasure. Keep your hands and feet inside at all times (cryptocritters may be lurking) and enjoy the ride!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

fast approaching an evolutionary existential crisis

Well Cee. We'll see. Just toss your thoughts in the ATS bucket of existential crisis theories, we'll shake it up with all the others.
Maybe we can ALL learn something. Welcome.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Did you say pie? I like pie. May I please have a slice.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Welcome, Cee Truth!

Also new here and looking forward to sharing new ideas and learning, as I'm sure you are.

top topics

join