It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should I provide her needs?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: truehumandna
I met a woman at my night job.......she is 49 and I'm 30...she got a boyfriend that is 67.she gave me her number one day after work before I even found out she was involved. I guess older women like young hard working men. Well I don't think her husband fully satisfies her. I'm a handsome man and I know she's attracted to me. If she didn't want me to call she wouldn't give me her number, without me even asking her for it. Her boyfriend got money but I don't think he fills all her needs. Should I fill her needs?

This is an amusing post. She has a husband, and a boyfriend? Lol she must be hot, because it doesn't sound like you would be interested in sharing a woman with two men.

When you mean fill her needs, you reference money in the sentence before, but remember don't spend any money on her like give her big things, maybe flowers or dinner.

The other definition of fill her needs, because who knows what her needs really are, is like a spiritual need to be loved. This is the kind of law of nature that females love to take advantage of - by showing the opposites of love (apathy, hate, etc.). Simply because they know this is a law and can be taken advantage of, they do it. At this time we see how the majority harvest negative emotions, negative thoughts, and the positive thoughts are negative, because they are wicked intentions. But is for another post.

When you are with a mate, who has another significant other, I would suggest that you do not fill her spiritual needs either. I mean, do you really want her to leave them and marry you? Of course not. So be careful which emotions you are bringing up in your life, from the relationship you have. If you prefer a sexual rise of oxytocin, see it as just that. because there are certain types of chemicals that are produced with the binding of dopamine coming from the relationships we have, especially sexual. Little is it understand the exact nature of these chemicals, though I understand, and if a female were to understand, she would take advantage of them; she would be out for her own gain.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join