It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonnybridge and Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think this might be interesting:

BONNYBRIDGE and the US city of Roswell are set to become twin towns because of their famed UFO links.
An advance party from the Scots town dubbed the UFO Capital of the World will �beam down� in March to make first contact with the New Mexico community that has become a Mecca for devotees of flying saucers from around the globe.
Falkirk Council�s Deputy Provost Billy Buchanan, who is councillor for Bonnybridge, is to take a delegation to Roswell to make a presentation about the plan at a meeting of the city council.

The Sunday Post

I'm very curious if city council officials have some informations not available to the public :puzz:

more on Bonnybridge:

scotsman
UFO casebook
UFO AREA conspiracies

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OH NO!!!

The aliens will invade, they are stockpiling and stealing the skirts they need when they go into battle!!!

ARGH!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Funny

I was wondering more about real information those cities might have and want to exchange, or maybe this is just for "how to get more tourists" purpose???

[edit on 13-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Ain't nary an alien alive that can escaped a greased Scottsman!"

(way inside Simpsons joke)....

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is mentioned in this report by Malcolm Robinson which came out in July 2005:

Link to SPIUK

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dont see much photographic evidence of Bonnybridge UFO's in that document or elsewhere i see.Living just a few miles from there i havent heard of much activity in a long time so not sure if the alleged phenomena still occurs.
They should maybe call it the "Buckfast Triangle" instead lmao....

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Dont see much photographic evidence of Bonnybridge UFO's in that document or elsewhere i see.Living just a few miles from there i havent heard of much activity in a long time so not sure if the alleged phenomena still occurs.
They should maybe call it the "Buckfast Triangle" instead lmao....

Yeah there were a load of sightings in the early 90's but it has quietened down since the turn of the century.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"Ain't nary an alien alive that can escaped a greased Scottsman!"

(way inside Simpsons joke)....

LMAO Gaz! Classic!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Their has been activity but strange lights in the sky are not that important really.The locals still say they see them heading towards grangemouth (big refinery/power town). Certain places and times of year you do get 'strange going ons' or maybe like someone said one too many drinks.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Probably a case of someone saw something and sparked off everyone else thinking the same thing when they looked at the sky.However there is a complete lack of any photos etc on the web so i remain unconvinced.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
AMount of sightings per year at 2-3 hundred obviously the majority just people seeing things although i believe west kilbride now is Scotlands UFO capital 300+ sightings. Strange that there are so many sightings near the grangemouth facility. Lets face it how often do you go out with a camera? Newer phone upgrades to better Megapixels may bring some results as every good ned has a moby.
So we just need 3.1 million MP phonecameras and a bit of luck.

ANyway that many sightings even if 1% are true thats 2-3 genuine articles.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ah yes very valid point about camera's.I agree hopefully the spread of camera phones means at least the usual blurry ufo pictures above Scottish skies.
I remember seeing a really weird UFO pic in the Evening Times a year or more ago taken at night that made me think but nothing since then.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The report mentions the existence of a video of one of the sightings, but I don't think it is available on the web.

I agree though, with that many sightings there are bound to be a few that aren't instantly verifyable.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Me thinks the weather in Scotland ie rainy cloudy all the time means probably a lot of things dont get seen unless they are at low altitude etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Me thinks the weather in Scotland ie rainy cloudy all the time means probably a lot of things dont get seen unless they are at low altitude etc.

Yes, I wonder how many reports of an unusual object in the sky have turned out to be the sun....

top topics

join