It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is any of this true about the final war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now i dunno if any of this is true or if somebody has allready posted information about it, if so then the mods should just delete it here are some quotes from the site.

aliens, ancient priesthoods, religious indoctrination, youth groups, and the CIA's documented mind control program known as MK-Ultra.

Someday Earth will be asked to join, but only if they are successful in repelling the invasion force. Other wise, Earth could become a target of the Federation until the reptilians are removed.

Allowed to use my genetics for the purpose of upgrading their dying species, they could not purposefully harm me, permanently kidnap me, or allow me to remember what they did to get what they needed from me.

They were also taught how to relinquish their bodies and allow themselves to die without innate defensive reaction of resistance inherent to all living beings.

Fear, coupled with physical and mental strains of the work, often killed the boys.

Death was the only solution.

Adult guinea pigs were used for this. [Osiris probably was one of these.] Many were lost in time and space, as they were on the Eldridge.

After collecting various organs and body fluids, they store them in huge vats. The greys sit or swim in these vats several hours to absorb the extant nutritional energies. This fuels their bodies for several days. "Hunger" makes them particularly belligerent.

Taking deep braths at the same time, we agreed to rush home to tell everyone about our impending marriage. I did not want to do this; neither did she. I guess we'll never really know what happened but it was a done deal. ...I was not in love with her either, but for some reason that I could not understand, I had to be married now.

here is the full story makes an interesting read www.aloha.net...
i dunno if this is true or not

[edit on 11-12-2004 by Dieu et mon droit]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a novel, but I agree, it's a piece of fairly interesting read

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Deleted for posterity...

[edit on 11-12-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've read first few pages from amazon's "look inside book". It looks like sf based on actual events (at least chapter one, about philadelphia experiment). I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
sound like the game drowned god.

new topics

top topics

join