It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola/ Flights from West Africia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I know that POTUS will not issue a temporary "No Flights" from West Africa for some asinine reasoning. My question is this. Since the government will not issue the No Flights. Why don't the airline's simply cancel all flights from West Africa temporarily, on their own?

link   
Money?

link   
You would think that would be a good PR move. Maybe once ticket sales drop off. Or can the FAA tell them they aren't allowed to do that?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Why don't the airline's simply cancel all flights from West Africa temporarily, on their own?

That should be a clue…

Corporations rule.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

Maybe once ticket sales drop off.

They will if they continue to spread it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I was thinking yesterday... how about forming protests at airports? get the people to stop flights!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I guess they are waiting airplane staff to refuse to flight, eventually this might happen due the risk. Would you work in commercial airplane in coming months from infected countries. Will commercial airlines pay more for them to work in hazardous situations... i doubt that.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Because Africa isn't a #ing island! People can walk!

Our friend Mr. Duncan flew in from Brussels.....so we would need to stop all flights worldwide....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Stopping all inbound flights to American can be done. Last time it was done was 9/11.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Which killed over a thousand people in a few hours, that's different.

And let's be honest, think of ALL the ramifkcations of 9/11 and that "simple" act of stopping al flights. Look at the level of control, paranoia and outright hatred that it spawned In our people and our government.

Are you really asking for more of that because of an ebola scare?

edit on 15-10-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have been trying to post this in every ebola thread I find. The CURE EXISTS (Forgive me Mods if off topic)

I have been trying to spread across ATS, GLP, Befor its news, then it as follows : 10ppm Nano Collodial Silver mixture with 3ppm H2o2 (Peroxide), with an intraveinous vitamin C (IV) and Delta 9 (THC) treatment (No Smoking) and a cocktail of herbal supplements and teas being ginger, tumeric, bitter melon, and milk thisle.

This treatment MUST be applied within one week of infection. After 1 week the treatment gets considerably weaker as the virus has taken hold.

Note this does not KILL Ebola (Though Collodial alone could) But this uses your own body to push it out.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO TO SAVE LIFES

Some proof that our Big Brother doesnt want us using Collodial.

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 15-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Ok.. before saying its a cure you should tell us who is the patient who survived Ebola using this method. As long as there is no proof its a hearsay. In EU colloidal silver has not passed the safety requirements for internal use and is warned to be used as a such, only external use is allowed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

So you want poof from an health agency sounds like and I dont blame you. I would want proof too.

But sadly you will never get proof you desire unless its from a private small single person or persons who have done the treatment. (There is much proof that Collodial helps)The people with degrees and stocks in this crisis dont and wont allow such proof to emerge as it would endanger their vaccine scheme. If you get ebola then all stakes off and you would be willing to try anything that may safe your life or the life of loved ones, and the vaccine wont help but this will. Sorry you dont believe.

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 15-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Did i say i don´t believe ? I just said its not permitted inside EU to use internal, beside its kinda hard to get either. Yes i am curious about the person who have tried this and cured Ebola. Wealthy used it during the times of Black Death and their mortality rate was not as high as a common people ( they say ) but wealthy people lived wealthy lifestyle and better sanitation too so its not necessarily prooving anything. So far there is no proof anyone has cured from Ebola using these.

Just for your information Godlike Production and Before its News are banned news sources in ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I do not want to see ALL flights stopped. However, a little common sense would be nice. I know we are talking government/ big business. But the companies should be doing more than what seems like they are doing now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Oh I know. I take no news from those sites, unless its coincides with information found here. But since you base your thoughts on the EU's stance against internal use. Well isnt the EU a part of the NWO Cabal. Of course they dont want best for you. And I like your reply. It starts disscusion not mindless arguing.

And this may very well be a cure but untill its proved like you said by a creditable source it remains one of the best treatments available for Ebola on a underground level.
edit on 16-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join