It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 70 hospital staffers cared for Dallas Ebola patient

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
a reply to: MrLimpet

Thank you for this article. Truly tragic and slightly horrifying. On a more personal note: I've been posting all week on the incomprehensible incompetency of Dr Frieden and the CDC. I have since been openly targeted by two members who told me "there's too many posts about Ebola". All I can say to that is, "You ain't seen nothing yet." And, despite their bizarre personal attacks for reasons that elude me, I'm not going anywhere. I have a lot to say about the idiotic strategy employed by the CDC in regard to the Ebola outbreak in the US, and I've only just begun...

I have a feeling, that, like you, we are only just scratching the surface. Sadly. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have to warn an autistic teen about Ebola or Enterovirus 68. She especially needs to be careful of that one as she has asthma and apparently children and teens with asthma are especially vulnerable to it. The best I could get her to understand was make good use of antibacterial gel (she loves the stuff), wash her hands a LOT, and do your very best to stay away from sick people and if I get sick with something on the news, I will only talk to you on the phone or video so I don't give it to her. Never thought I'd have that conversation. We are truly living in H-E-double hockey pucks!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I am so sorry that it has come to this. I feel a need to take action. What's your thoughts on this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
a reply to: Anyafaj

I am so sorry that it has come to this. I feel a need to take action. What's your thoughts on this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On what? The link keeps taking me back to my reply? My thoughts on Ebola? Or Enterovirus 68? I personally think if we don't get a handle on both we're all but doomed soon.

<< 1   >>

join