It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Of course there is no context, sir. Of course.

There is only what the government says is true.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And again, you ignore the evidence, and move the goalposts. I wonder why someone would so doggedly deny the evidence.....

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: mortex

300 pound gorilla in the room has been ignored.

Why?

Why don't we take a look at another gorilla. You tell me how much you think it weighs.

Click this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Scan down the column marked political ideology and tell me if you notice a gorilla.

If nothing stands out maybe this graph might help.

That graph left out Capitalism.

Terrorism is relative.

This isn't directed @ you specifically: Just because some people believe a missile hit the pentagon, or holograms (... Yes ive seen this ridiculous argument) hit the WTC buildings doesnt mean that there wasn't a conspiracy at work here. I think i plane struck the WTC, I think a plane struck the pentagon, i think they were piloted by muslim hijackers, i also think that those muslim hijackers orders came from a place a lot closer to the pentagon than Afghanistan, like the pentagon itself or perhaps down the road a little ways.

People who spout off about holograms and missiles just make us more rational conspiracy theorists look cray cray. Easy for you to dismiss us when you instantly lump us in with the guy who thinks a hologram crashed into a building.
edit on 13-12-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

That graph left out Capitalism.

Could you please fill in the missing "capitalist terrorist attacks" information for us ?

Meanwhile, this is what Islam has accomplished in the last week.

Date....... Country.....,, City.......... Killed.. Injured.. Description
2014.12.13 Afghanistan.. Lashkar Gah.. 12....... 6........ Twelve workers are machine-gunned by the Taliban while trying to clear an area of mines.
2014.12.12 Algeria,,,,,,,, Fercha....... 1........ 0........ Islamists shoot and then slit the throat of a 56-year-old man.
2014.12.12 Israel......... Jerusalem.... 1........ 14....... One person is killed when an Arab intentionally rams a group of pedestrians.
2014.12.11 Nigeria....... Jos........... 37....... 47....... Islamic extremists bomb a crowded food stand, ending the lives of over three dozen innocents.
2014.12.11 Afghanistan.. Kabul........ 6........ 11....... A Shahid suicide bomber detonates next to a bus, killing six passengers.
2014.12.10 Nigeria....... Gajigana..... 13....... 0........ Women and children are among a dozen villagers laid out by Boko Haram.
2014.12.10 Nigeria....... Kano......... 7........ 30....... Two female suicide bombers hit a loading area at a textile market, scattering the remains of seven innocents.
2014.12.10 Somalia...... Tayeglow... 2........ 0......... Two women are beheaded by al-Shabaab.
2014.12.09 Philippines.. Maramag.... 10...... 42....... Bangsamoro Islamists are blamed for a bombing that kills ten people on a bus.
2014.12.09 Pakistan..... Faisalabad.. 1........ 0........ 'Soldiers of Allah' shoot a member of an polio vaccination team to death.
2014.12.08 Syria......... Sulouk....... 1........ 0........ A man is beheaded in front of children for 'blasphemy'.
2014.12.08 Bahrain..... Damistan.... 1........ 0........ A local cop is killed by Hezbollah-linked radicals.
2014.12.08 Yemen...... Sanaa........ 15...... 36....... Fifteen Shiites are killed in a targeted al-Qaeda suicide attack on two houses.
2014.12.07 DRC.......... Beni......... 36...... 4........ Islamist rebels massacre over thirty villagers in overnight attacks.
2014.12.06 Afghanistan.. Chamtal.... 4....... 20...... Four people die from splinter injuries when a fundamentalist tosses a grenade into a wedding party playing music.
2014.12.06 Yemen...... Wadi Abdan.. 2....... 0....... An aid worker and American photographer are executed in cold blood by al-Qaeda.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Your links did not prove a thing.

It does to those of us that can read with comprehension.

The articles linked to were a discussion of the technical aspects of various engines and other components in use today.

Yep, they compared what the photos show and compare them to all alternatives. They then eliminate all the other alternatives, leaving us with the correct conclusion that the parts are from a 757 of the correct model and user.

Just like mine or yours, they merely offer a general analysis of what he had seen in pictures, and he took great liberties with his claims.

LMAO. No, the guy does this for a living. Neither of us do. So his opinion matters. This is called a correct appeal to authority, cuz aerospaceweb have demonstrable expertise.

and you are unable to explain why in heck there were no 757 landing gear assemblies visible. You are missing those, you're missing the massive engines, and you're missing quite a few wheels and wheel trucks.

We're only missing photos of all the trucks and wheels.

You are requiring that all must be shown to convince you. Anyone can see that you arbitrarily choose this standard cuz you already know it can't be met. But that makes sense to me cuz it prevents you from having the confront the insanity of your fantasies regarding 9/11.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

No, I'm saying that if ONE wheel from a crashed 757 were shown at the crash site, which is the case, then THE MATES of those massive wheels would also have been visible. They would have still been attached, they would have been very near to the ONE wheel that we were shown. LG is the strongest part of the entire airplane. It would have been there all together.

THAT is the point, assuming one allows common sense to work its magic in rational analysis.

The 2 engines would have been separated by whatever distance is between them as they are mounted on the airplane, but the LG wheels and assemblies are all tucked in close to each other in the retracted position.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So what. They are frequently destroyed in crashes just like the rest of the plane. Even in low speed crashes they can be scattered all over the crash site. In some high speed/high angle crashes they were never found because they had been completely destroyed.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I understand what you're saying, but recall that you are forced into the box that this particular crashed ended with the nose of the aircraft making an exit hole. I'm sure you recall the photo. Yes, I'm laughing out loud.

So that means(I know it's not true) that your mythical 757 maintained enough structural integrity to penetrate through several rings of the building and leave an "exit" hole in a wall. And you want me to believe that your 757 building-borer scattered its landing gear assemblies to the 4 winds, while still having enough structure to penetrate thusly?

Yes, I'm laughing out loud.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No it didn't. Once it was in the building the debris spread throughout the area. There was no structural integrity once it hit the outer wall. You don't need structural integrity for debris to continue forward and impact other areas.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nonsense.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And yet your "it retained structural integrity to hit the back wall" isn't?

If I take a large heavy object and slam it into something at a high rate of speed it's going to cause damage, whether it's part of a larger object or not. Simple physics.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

that your mythical 757 maintained enough structural integrity to penetrate through several rings of the building and leave an "exit" hole in a wall.

I guess your science class in JR high didn't do the PAPER STRAW through the RAW potato demonstration.
Well here's a YT video (since you believe in YT) showing an updated version.

Notice how they CLOSE the end of the straw.

And just think we did it with paper straws.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So it goes when defending the indefensible. Before long one must resort to straws and potatoes to illustrate a point about airplanes and buildings.

Happy Holidays guys.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well, trying to explain things like mass and force have not worked, so he broke out elementary school science. Merry Christmas.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join