It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend goes OBE , and sees strange stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Me and my friend Joe , were talking about OBE , since i get better at it everyday. He doesn't want do it. But he said something happened in his childhood that he wont forget.
His Experience

He was walking out of his room , he saw his aunt walking into the kitchen with some food, He stared walking behind her , where on his way he seen something in the closet. He opened the closet and seen a "Witch" figure and when he tried to walk away. She tried to go into his bedroom , where he could see him self sleeping. He ran into his bedroom woke him self up , when he woke up , he went into the kitchen. Seen his grandparents and his aunt cooking , so he cried and hugged them.

Anyone has any idea? What was it , or what could of happen?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If I told you what it meant would it really matter?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia
Yes , of course i wanna find out

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting story.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When I had my OBE, I floated up into my neighbor's apartment. Everything was cool until I saw several rats with really big teeth. That ended my OBE...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Someone watched insidious... weeeh

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

way beyond

myth and mystry

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr
Nice

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Your friend (and anyone else) needs to do a protection spell before going into an obe or astral projection. Read 'Spirit Allies' by Christopher Penczak. a reply to: JustKoz

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
What does that mean

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
Me and my friend Joe , were talking about OBE , since i get better at it everyday. He doesn't want do it. But he said something happened in his childhood that he wont forget.
His Experience

He was walking out of his room , he saw his aunt walking into the kitchen with some food, He stared walking behind her , where on his way he seen something in the closet. He opened the closet and seen a "Witch" figure and when he tried to walk away. She tried to go into his bedroom , where he could see him self sleeping. He ran into his bedroom woke him self up , when he woke up , he went into the kitchen. Seen his grandparents and his aunt cooking , so he cried and hugged them.

Anyone has any idea? What was it , or what could of happen?

I think your friend was seeing what frightened him the most. When you go into the astral plane unprotected, and without knowledge of what you're doing, you usually enter the lowest realm. This is where the "evil ones" reside. They show themselves to us as the thing we fear most.
He needs to learn about OBEs, meditation, and protection methods before entering into the astral. If he raises his consciousness to higher levels, he will have better experiences. This will take practice; it won't happen overnight.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Thanks man , I'll tell him that asap

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Well said.

You don't send your child to school without any supplies.

Yeah tell him to meditate and program his aura/essence to protect himself.

And when OBE or on the Astral ask for your spirit guides to assist and protect you. Many jackals out sniffing around these parts.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

Translation: I don't know. If the internet produces something deep, I'll be back

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

When we OBE we see things we can't see in the physical plane
So he is seeing something in the astral plane
So he could be seeing something that is actually there
But you wouldn't notice in the physical plane

I'm not sure if you know but there are many planes other than the physical and astral
and in every plane you see different things in it
like how on the astral plane your friend saw the witch
and on the physical plane is the stuff you see with your eyes right now

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBunny
That's scary

new topics

top topics

join