It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson (Missouri)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Lol so now I'm filled with hate because of my unwillingness to live with or surround myself with people who do not share my beliefs, customs, traditions, way of life?

And I'm not your brother, and my life is in my hands not god's.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The Rights of Racists, has there ever been such a thread?
I'll do a search.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NATIBOY256
a reply to: thesaneone

You are stupid, you didn't understand anything I stated. I'll rephrase it for you.......Blacks march and/or riot against INJUSTICES. Are you smart enough to understand that?

I'm smart enough to know, listening to the police scanner, all I hear is a hell of a lot of vandalism and stealing of property that doesn't belong to them, and gangs fighting each other in a parking lot. Mom's with kids in tow looting.

How is that protesting against injustice, I ask.

Des

edit on 11-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Never said i was sure.
Just found it strange you were so willing to take that posters view when you can clearly see based on his comments in this thread he is completely bias.

link   
a reply to: NATIBOY256

I get where you are coming from but you should not call people stupid for disagreeing with you. Everyone has different beliefs even if you do not agree with them. People are justifiable in questioning why their is looting going on and businesses being burned. Instead of anger only towards the police.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

Wow, much larger area then I thought!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

That's sounds good, but it's not reality. How many unarmed whites have been killed or "accidentally" killed by black cops? Why is it routine for unarmed blacks to be murdered by white cops? Why hasn't any of these murderous cops been locked up for their crimes? Red, White, & Blue? The government is anti-black, descendants of slaves aren't citizens according to the laws f this country(Look up the Dred Scott decision). Our voting "privileges"(Rights are protected by law, privileges aren't) are reluctantly voted to be reinstated every 25 years(Again, we're not citizens, every US citizen has the RIGHT to vote, not us). Descendants of slaves also can't become president(Obama's father is Kenyan, they weren't enslaved). I could continue on & on, but i'm sure you get the message.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Ok brother like I said. You can believe what you want. I will fight for your right to believe it. Good bye to you good sir. Have a wonderful life.

edit on 11-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Pretty interesting reading these comments... What have I learned on ATS? There is more hate spat at eachother here than any other forum I have ever seen, yet everyone claims "They" are the peaceful ones.

Many glass houses, and plenty of stones.

I understand why both/all points of view feel they are in the right, but the over all lack of tolerance is quite sad.
Perhaps I am just a foolish Canadian... No, no, correction... I AM just a foolish Canadian. Go on with your business.

Best wishes for the truly peaceful folks... lol, and they remove my so called "ill-mannered post", no hatred, no racism, no sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You know what?

Being poor isn't so bad, nor is it an excuse to act like idiots.

People always talk about "making it out of the ghetto" let me say this... i've lived in a crummy area in NYC and also a really crumby area in the middle of nowhere, the Ghetto is 10x easier to "lift out of" than Butt F kalamazoo any day and that reason is City Colleges and Jobs...

The single absolute truth however of both White Trash ghettos and Black trash Ghettos, is god damned people with too much time on their retarded hands and using it to watch TV

I've seen it in both communities...

It's Amazing what you can do with a crap apartment or trailer when you stop being in ENVY of what some luck SOB's in the world have and attempt to make your life something nice to live in...

You have people who plant gardens on their windows, make art from crap, decorate, read, and have wonderfully fulfilling constantly advancing lives because they Live within their lives and then you have Yahoos who "hang out" "party" spend their time 'trying to get B's" Because they watch freaking TV all day and get moronic lifestyle Ideas in their heads...

Rioting because some kid who was almost certainly NOT doing the right thing got shot...

I'm sorry but where is it in America you can't come up with 100 bucks and go in to some zero credit place and buy a computer for 72.00 a month with no credit check? Who and in what city has no public library? Where is it these days you can't get a pell grant and go to a community college if you just at least get a half a decent score...not even graduate but get a GED?

A silly fictitious world of thugging these fools live in...

In every Black ghetto in America within ONE BLOCK there is a lovely older Black man or Woman who can show you how to relieve yourself from poverty Constructively because they do it everyday

In Every white ghetto in America there are also lovely people who turn trailers into palaces and lead really interesting lives...

These people need to shut the freaking kid rock and Jay Z off... Get some Buddhism in their lives, learn how to garden and read and play instruments....

You know it's Just Sad already.... if you went back 100 years the 99% of kids who were poor... didn't have squat, they played with a can lol...

Today... a wii and a Tv are 50 bucks at the pawn shop lol... an education is free if your that poor, you can get a nice Violin or Guitar or even a mixer for next to nothing, your blocks from thousands of books....

The cops are in arms Because everyone is Gangsta, yes mistakes happen but none of this would be going on if people actually understood how RICH they actually are today.... A fool in the Ghetto can use a food stamp card to eat better in a day than the Queen of England did a Century ago AND THAT's REAL, it's real because the infra structure didn't exist to Have Frozen Lobster and good French Cheese and Sushi within 20 feet of each other... and for 40 dollars thanks to the Internet you have access to more information and knowledge at the touch of a button than the president of the United States had at his disposal 40 years ago...

NO ONE IS POOR IN AMERICA

What they are is filled with ENVY of the Wealthy. and desirous of lifestyles that are 100% fiction made for Television.

link   

originally posted by: randyvs

The Rights of Racists, has there ever been such a thread?
I'll do a search.

First you should learn the definition of a racist vs. racial self preservation and culture.

link   

I called him stupid because he was pretending to not understand why they are looting. It's my way of shaming someone into admitting the obvious.

link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

a reply to: thesaneone

You are stupid, you didn't understand anything I stated. I'll rephrase it for you.......Blacks march and/or riot against INJUSTICES. Are you smart enough to understand that?

I'm smart enough to know, listening to the police scanner, all I hear is a hell of a lot of vandalism and stealing ofproperty that doesn't belong to them, and fighting each other in a parking lot. Mom's with kids in tow looting.

How is that protesting against injustice, I ask.

Des

Never let a tragedy go to waste is what this reminds me of. The live feed is now saying that they think a lot of the people are coming in from other areas to take part. So the neighborhood is now being destroyed by not only by those that reside there, but by neighboring neighborhoods as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

That would be a great thread

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I called him stupid because he was pretending to not understand why they are looting. It's my way of shaming someone into admitting the obvious.

There is NO logical nor OK reason for looting. Looting is a crime, no matter what color you are.

You just don't get it. I guess you are cheering them on as they destroy their own neighborhoods, and make it so NO business will ever want to move there again.

Yeah...that's protesting injustice.

Des

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

businesses are being destroyed

Chances are these businesses are not doing so well given the location, but there is always insurance that will reimburse damages.
I care not about things that can be replaced, I care about what is lost forever when it is lost.
Life and liberty are at the top of the list.
The rioters should not be in the businesses, but at the police station protesting.
But then again, the news almost NEVER covers protests, maybe rioting is the right thing to do after all.
The police could have stopped this by not hiring psychopaths.
I wonder if there is any video of this shooting??
Once again all of this speculation could have been avoided if a badge was issued a camera mandatory.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Lol so now I'm filled with hate because of my unwillingness to live with or surround myself with people who do not share my beliefs, customs, traditions, way of life?

That does seem to narrow it down.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Good luck shaming me.

I don't understand why they are destroying their own, what will this prove?

To me it only proves that they do not care about the kid who was shot and only care about looting the shops.Check out Craigslist ads in the next few days I bet you find some good deals.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

businesses are being destroyed

Chances are these businesses are not doing so well given the location, but there is always insurance that will reimburse damages.
I care not about things that can be replaced, I care about what is lost forever when it is lost.
Life and liberty are at the top of the list.
The rioters should not be in the businesses, but at the police station protesting.
But then again, the news almost NEVER covers protests, maybe rioting is the right thing to do after all.
The police could have stopped this by not hiring psychopaths.
I wonder if there is any video of this shooting??
Once again all of this speculation could have been avoided if a badge was issued a camera mandatory.

I agree. I said earlier that if they had to destroy something then they should destroy some government buildings, police departments, patrol cars, etc.

And I will not believe FOR ONE moment that there is no video footage of this incident. I would bet good money that somebody somewhere has the video. Whether we will ever see it, is a whole other story.

The badge camera is an excellent idea and you are right. It should be mandatory to wear it at all times while they are on the clock.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

a reply to: TiedDestructor

That's sounds good, but it's not reality. How many unarmed whites have been killed or "accidentally" killed by black cops? Why is it routine for unarmed blacks to be murdered by white cops? Why hasn't any of these murderous cops been locked up for their crimes? Red, White, & Blue? The government is anti-black, descendants of slaves aren't citizens according to the laws f this country(Look up the Dred Scott decision). Our voting "privileges"(Rights are protected by law, privileges aren't) are reluctantly voted to be reinstated every 25 years(Again, we're not citizens, every US citizen has the RIGHT to vote, not us). Descendants of slaves also can't become president(Obama's father is Kenyan, they weren't enslaved). I could continue on & on, but i'm sure you get the message.

Okay...the biggest racist in this thread happens to be black. Congratulations for demeaning your people, your culture and the progress you all have made.

Damn what a poor example you set forth for Americans ; race withstanding!

GD!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join