It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I actually posted in a few other threads before noticing the introductions forum, my bad! So I've kind of been visiting the site for a while, reading some of the threads on the front page, and essentially lurking. I finally decided it was time to take the plunge while I still have the chance. I guess I'm into conspiracy stuff and metaphysics, though sometimes I wish I weren't. They say ignorance is bliss and that the truth will set you free, but sometimes knowledge is a burden; especially when you're incapable of doing much about it.

But I've still got that nagging conscience that compels me to find the truth, even though I often break down as more and more pieces of the facade that I was raised in fall to the ground. It can take a heavy emotional toll. That's one reason I decided to register, to not have to feel like I'm carrying that weight alone. It's nice to meet you all, and thank you for having me.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS! This place is addicting and you will love the awesome community we have here!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hell!

One could Always go see a Dr. and grab some of them Pills to dull the pain! Although, I would not go there myself since Pain Is Good 4 You!

Better to read all Doom then miss something and not be ready for it! Anything can Happen These Days!

Dig yourself a Hole and read while there is time. Do take a break from the computer or ones eyes will Turn on you!

Welcome!

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I know the site says deny ignorance and all, but even here where we all try to avoid the bull and go for the truth, none of us are perfect.

If you read somthing, check out a few more sources before you make up your mind. We all try to be 100%, but we often arnt always spot on.

Welcome to the site and enjoy taking part

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TotalProtonicReversal
Welcome, TotalProtonicReversal
Don't take things too seriously.
Realize that every revelation...might only be a 'bookmark'...as, it is likely to grow or diminish or change or even fall entirely from grace...eventually...
If you connect your identity or self-worth to them - you will end up wasting a lot of energy fighting battles that weren't worth your precious energy.
Hope your endeavors, here, are rewarding, entertaining and pleasant.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Welcome TotalProtonicReversal Enjoy the facts as much as you enjoy the intriguing stories.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, TotalProtonicReversal !

Nice intro !

Ignorance is indeed bliss but it's all good when you take some and leave some. This place is awesome and I'm sure you'll have fun...

Enjoy !!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Fan of Ghost Busters?

Welcome here mate!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Greetings

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Fan of Ghost Busters?

Welcome here mate!

Was the first film that taught me as a kid not to fear the paranormal!

Thank you to everyone who has given advice and greeted me warmly, it makes me feel a lot more secure, and I daresay it's the largest number of the warmest greetings in the quickest turnaround time of any intro post I've ever made! I think we'll get along just fine.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Welcome! Enjoy the Ride!

top topics

join