It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed! George Soros Is Funding The Bioweapons Lab At The Focus of Ebola Outbreak!

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Exposed! George Soros Is Funding The Bioweapons Lab At The Focus of Ebola Outbreak!

*George Soros’s foundation funds the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation.

* WHO media coordinator Glenn Thomas was highly likely involved in fielding media and other inquiries about how WHO viewed and what it planned to do about the controversial Kenema lab.

* Was Glenn Thomas aware of hard evidence showing that the lab was faking positive diagnoses for Ebola — Tulane University? – in order to justify forcing people to undergo treatment which would give them Ebola? Did he refuse to go along with the cover up?

* The mainstream media is silent about the Kenema bioweapons lab closure as well as about the order to Tulane University to stop Ebola testing. So, what other channels are there left for this information to enter the public domain or be spread through social media networks if WHO does not release the information or take action?

* George Soros has links to Sierra Leone President Ernest Koroma

Sierra Leone: the final frontier?

George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine

US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic

edit on 1-8-2014 by LrdRedhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

yes,,use mob logic card,yesss

get them,, there evil i tells ya,, evillllll

rhubarbrhubarbrhubarbrhubarb,,,

yeah.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust a Frosty from Wendy's if it had Soros's fingerprints on it. He is one spooky dude (thanks Beck)... Seriously. You could take all of the evil villains in all of the Disney movies, roll them into one gelatinous blob of uber evil and it would look EXACTLY like George Soros.

JMO YMMV of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

this hardly comes as a surprise !!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So if this is true what now?

Well I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

So what you gonna do?

I'm going to write an angry post Online, that's what I'm gonna do.

Yeah, that'll learn em. Keep up the Good Work soldier

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Doesn't surprise me at all. This is the same guy who just helped destabilize Ukraine.

The guy needs to be in a prison cell.

George Soros told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria over the weekend he is responsible for establishing a foundation in Ukraine that ultimately contributed to the overthrow of the country’s elected leader and the installation of a junta handpicked by the State Department.
George Soros admits to funding the Ukraine crisis

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeverMind2013

So what you gonna do?

It'll be about as effective as your reply then, yes?

By the way... I didn't see any angry post. I saw someone connecting dots and putting out some information. Should the OP not post anything because they can't "fix it" themselves?

Maybe we should all remain ignorant and say nothing since none of us can't fix the shiite we're currently wading in?

We can just keep eating and reclining I guess.
edit on 8/1/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i pay too see that wwf style,,,

and i dont mean world wildlife fund,,,

in this corner,,,

and representing,,

gentlemen,,no eye gouging,,

edit on 8/1/2014 by BobAthome because: is that sorros with gates or buffett?? hmmm looks like a merger,,,

gotcha,,,

edit on 8/1/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So what you gonna do?

Do you even understand how ironically stupid your comment is? What is the point? Sorry for the off topic post sometimes when I see a post that is just so stupid I can not resist.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It truly remarkable how many people will bash the Koch brothers, who do not get me wrong are quite the evil little puppet of TPTB, than when you mention Soros you simply get a blank stare!

Talk about look at the right hand while the left is strangling you and you only want more!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There is already a Thread on that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

So what you gonna do?

Do you even understand how ironically stupid your comment is? What is the point? Sorry for the off topic post sometimes when I see a post that is just so stupid I can not resist.

LOL Too Funny

What I'm getting at is people in the Western World (Including Me) spend all their time complaining online about how the Elites are doing them and the entire planet wrong.

Meanwhile people in third world countries rise up against their oppressors.

We have to wait till we lose everything before any action is taken.

Gerald Celente -"When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose - they lose it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I feel like I need a shower just looking at those images...

edit on 2-8-2014 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
There is already a Thread on that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you a Moderator?

This thread has different sources, different angles.

Let them Decide.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Joseph Moshe.......This is scary rabbit hole to go down. I think this man was telling the truth. And that truth is so scary it changed the way I see the world and the people controlling it.

How do you get total control over the population......FEAR. This is easiest way and what is scary than Ebola. Imagine if this outbreak reaches a fevered pitch. Liberty will be gone in months. People will beg for draconian control.
edit on 2-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I just heard Michael savage trace the Ebola stuff and the kids on the border, first to a private prison company, then to the Koch brothers... And he's a conservative...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Don't you remember Obama making a big stink about China being in control of over 90% of the world's rare earth minerals when he he was running for his first term? I do. And it just so happens that Sierra Leone's riverbeds are full of REMs.

Look on the bright side, we're killing Africans so we can bring back manufacturing jobs for our newly imported and cheaper workforce. Hell this might even slow the rate at which our cellphone bills are increasing.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
lets round them all up and burn them at the stake for their witchcraft
start over and build it like it should be from the community level

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
His face just makes me sick...infested with evil.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
he is also behind giving aid to Syrian Rebels

new topics

top topics

join