It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) Gang ... Recruiting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The Red Cross has set up phone banks inside the processing center so unaccompanied minors can make phone calls to family members inside the United States and back home in Central America.

According to sources, those phones are also being used by MS-13 members to communicate with gang members already in the United States and operating in cities like Atlanta, New York and Chicago.

Further, many teenaged males inside the facility have approached Border Patrol agents and have said gang members have tried to recruit them from shared cells.

According to the FBI, MS-13 regularly targets middle and high school students for recruitment.

Border Patrol Warns MS-13 Using Nogales Processing Center as Recruitment Hub

-
OPINION: Self-Defense Sales WILL SOON ... Spike Again.

One Example: Women's Purses ... Volting-Up:

edit on 13-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Odd how the "Border Patrol" is "warning" about MS13 and yet nobody is doing anything about it ?

I think MS13 is in league with the White House insiders on this immigration onslaught.

They have "big plans" for American cities.

The Administration and the ultra-Progressives in general have a lot at stake with this deal.

The American Democratic Party thrives off of crime and poverty, and they get millions of votes from the compartmentalized high crime districts.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My wife has to do some traveling to unfamiliar areas.

So, I bought her that 800,000-Volt Model plus batteries last week.

She also has to do some night-traveling ... I do her night-driving.

We DO TRUST Our ... Texas Law Enforcement.
( however they can't be everywhere at once )

-
OPINION: Yea, THINGS don't ... Smell-Right.

edit on 13-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I'm not surprised by this.
I have actually been expecting it.
I wonder how many have already been processed through to be reunited with their "Families" in various states?
Another question for all of you: What other group or groups wanting access to the United States regularly recruit children as young as 10 and 12 to do their dirty work?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Pay attention!

edit on 13-7-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Nothing to see here folks...we have ISIS to worry about.

The MS are a ruthless, brutal gang that equals the atrocities that we see everyday from Syria or Iraq. The difference is that those factions in the middle east kill because of religious ideals, these guys kill over petty squabbles.

And while every law abiding Muslim is subjected to the highest levels of scrutiny and surveillance, these thugs are cultured by the U.S prison system and turned loose on the community when they've served their time, only to recommit to the offenses that got them locked up to start with.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Interesting ... I can agree with "most" everything you said ...

EXCEPTION: "Nothing to see here folks...we have ISIS to worry about."

( however, I did "Star" you )

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

Not sure if that was a rhetorical question or not, but which group are you talking about?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

*Off topic* but Ooooo I love your avatar, it's the best one I have ever seen!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And still we have pro illegal folks who want amnesty and open borders. Many have tried making people aware of the negative impact of illegal immigration and are called racist and hateful and whatever. Un- friggin believable!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

*Off topic* but Ooooo I love your avatar, it's the best one I have ever seen!!!

I do too. It's beautiful!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
where are all those militarized police? What are they doing?

Get ready for some hack n slash America.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have been saying for many years that MS-13 is aided by every current administration to herd us into a NWO.

For those who can't/ don't want to/ won't read the writing on the wall:

Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You!

For the anti-gun crowd: in the not-too-distant future you will be faced to acknowledge just how silly and unjustified your fears of self defense were. I will not be gloating, though- because you will be taking the rest of us who are capable of putting the puzzle pieces together down with you.

I also firmly believe that Muslim radicals will cross the border in a well-orchestrated mass attack. Our government will know about it, but do nothing as it will aid in furthering their agenda to render Americans impotent against the tyranny that is on the horizon.

The number one priority of all governments is to reduce the world's population to a more easily 'managed' number; just enough to support the elite and their desires, and no more.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see a race war on the cards

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
From what i know of MS13 they almost all have gang tattoos that would identify them.

Any one coming across the border with these tattoos should be cuffed fingerprinted and deported within hours.

MS13 should be labeled a terrorist group and if a member is caught coming in again they should go to Gitmo.

This also goes for any known members of the mexican drug cartels.

Like we have a no fly list for airplanes in the US we should have a no cross list for the border.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Simple fix. Make it life sentences for gang members unless they publicly relinquish there vows to there gangs, and if they go back afterwards, then Death sentence is applied. No tolerance! Because if we don't start this soon, then our militias are gonna be doing the fighting. Its apparent that our government wants no blood on there hands on american soil. Gang members may be our children and young adults but they are not innocent. They've joined a mercenary combatant group who follow a group of individuals orders. And thats what it will take to stop them!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ah finally....a good reason to kill a bunch of kids....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
MS-13 plans to start new operation centers. They are becoming more sophisticated in their criminality.

MS-13 Spreading

Also, a very interesting piece of info from the above article is the fact they are peppering their declarations with the main beliefs of Liberation Theology....hmmm

Keep demanding from our senators and reps that We keep an eye on where these people are being placed.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Ah finally....a good reason to kill a bunch of kids....

Remember you said that if and when a bunch of kids decide to kill you. These kids, young momma's darlings, need little or no reason to kill or beat you ... something as simple as an initiation into a local group and you being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But it is OK after all they are 17 not 18... either way dead is dead.

Pol Pot used 12, 14, and older kids to kill teachers and mom and dad.. Why do you think militaries want 18 year olds ? The strength and stamina without the brains .... simple really.. Still strong ties to some pier pressure application.
edit on 13-7-2014 by 727Sky because: r

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Your nutural now until a child of yours is parked outside a boyfriends/ girlfriends house late at night, dropping them off or waiting for them in there car when a gang member hopeful waiting for there entrance murder oppurtinty decides to put five or six rounds through there window and ride off on the bicycle or there "homies" ride, now an official member of a criminal combatant element with blood on there hands, your childrens blood on there hands. This is the risk these punk asses pose.
Its never important until it hapoens to you right?

top topics

join