It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ad Promises $6,000 a Month Tax Free To House Immigrant Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

That's the first thing I thought

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The idea that it is in Penny Saver should tell you something.

If it is not a scam I can't imagine this administration spitting in the face of the poor and unemployed more then this.

Lets see how fast Holder gets on this ... unless its real.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mmm....they can afford to pay $6,000 but can't afford higher class advertising? I call foul. Also, becoming a foster parent is a process.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I said it in other threads and I'll say it again.

Texas has empty prisons that aren't very old.

Texas offered the prisons to the federal government to house the "children"
and were turned down

These prisons would be the best option to house the "children" - in foster care the "children" will just be exploited - we all know the foster care system frequently puts children in abusive and exploitative homes

Prisons have a lot to offer the "children" - semi private rooms
recreational facilities
medical clinics (for the children who have leprosy - yes some of them have leprosy - nearly untreatable TB - and other diseases)
commercial kitchens that can cook Michelle approved meals
so the "children" who need 2XL-5XL underwear can become healthy
gyms
classrooms
the areas are open and supervised so the children are safer from abuse than in foster care

also the "children" with gang tattoos can be kept out of the general population

leprosy, deadly TB, polio and the other diseases these children are proven to carry can be kept out of the general population

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I can see from your post that you have never been or even know what a foster parent is or does.

This is now it works in my home.

I take in children. I feed them, I cloth them, I send them to school, I buy them stuff. I do everything as a parent would do for there own children. The only difference is, I get paid back because I spend my own money on them, that's also why it's tax free.

No, you don't get an extra $6000.00 check in the mail sent to you every month. You have paper work to fill out, you have to show what you spent on them by keeping all receipts, other wise you don't get your money back.

There is a lot more to being a foster parent then you'll ever know (unless you become one).

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They started running ads in january for this stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge
We should just put them in gas chambers, Merica!

I hope your joking!

Also if your are joking, nice bit of political trolling........

That comment was truly disgusting. Like, one of the worst I've ever read on ATS.

That said, I wonder how much of a monthly reimbursement providers receive for fostering our own young citizens. There are plenty of kids who were born on our own soil that need a foster home. I can guarantee that they probably don't even reimburse half of that for them!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They are calling them "refugees". What a crock! Any government official who participates in this should be arrested for being a traitor and breaking many other laws. Could this be some sort of child-sex ring for the elites?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
so at first i was like " No way!!!" now im like "maybe?"

the post sources Ben Swann benswann.com...

then i found this one www.breitbart.com...$6000-Per-Month-to-House-Foreign-Minors

"Cindy Lemos, another Murrieta resident, told Breitbart Texas that she called the number on the advertisement. She said, "I called this afternoon and the gentlemen I spoke to told me that they are receiving the illegal immigrants but that none of them are under the age of 12. I asked him where all the younger children were... he told me that he was wondering the exact same thing.""

That made me laugh, just wish there was a recording so i could be certain that's what was said.

and here is fox nation.foxnews.com...

so really i dont know if this is a true ad but i am going to try and call later see what happens!

if it is true..... so so disappointed....

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hold up, let me get that number. I'm only an hour away from Murrieta. $6k a month tax free AND free labor, er, I mean, the...uh...responsibility to...uh...ensure the kids gets edumecated. I'm there, dude.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As I have been asking for years to the
"invincible USA will never be invaded because there is a gun behind every blade of grass" types:
now how are guns or Jesus going to stop this invasion?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join