It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chupacabra in Illinois?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My mother called this afternoon, very excited. She told me that she and my father, on there way home, had seen a Chupacabra. It was described as what the media portrays as a "Texas style" Chupacabra. My mother remarked on how thin the critter was, as well as its pointed nose. My father described it as a skinny bald over-sized rat. The animal crossed the road in front of them just west of Camden Il, on state rd. 5.
My parents are both lurkers on ATS, and asked me to post this. With good response, they may sign up to answer your questions.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: botay

Most of what I have seen described as a Chupacabra, ends up being some animal with mange. Sighting an animal with mange can happen anywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

My father, who has 50+ years hunting experience, said this animal didn't move like a sick or injured animal, also, that there was no hair at all, where a animal with mange usually has spotty patches of hair.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: botay

It really depends on the type of mange and how advanced it is as to how the animal looks/reacts.
We have nothing to respond to but a story. I have utmost respect for your folks and hope they did spot a Chupacabra. I have yet to see a verifiable case.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, like randomtangentsrme it`was rpobably an animal with mange. Whomever we don't have sufficient info on the subject so we can't really confirm what hey saw.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I still wonder if there has been any attempt to study the specimen that Dr. Canion collected. I mean she has something that appears to be dog-like, which is claimed to have uncatalogued DNA, and appears different from any known canine species. In the bigfoot community many of us state that a body is needed to prove their existence, but in this case there is a body and still nobody does anything. I don't know for a fact what the specimen is, but to have something with this much intrigue it is hard to imagine that science is not jumping at the chance to examine the thing and catalogue a new species...but how would anyone know without looking?

top topics

join