It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIC: 20y mother killed baby to save her 'sex life' and goes partying...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... o.html

Mother killed her baby to save her sex life... I am stunned...
Just read and weep...

Young mother ‘killed her baby to save her sex life’: German woman, 20, ‘cut son’s throat 30 minutes after he was born before going to a disco’ Nadine Koenig, 20, from Regensburg, smothered her newborn son before killing him with a Stanley knife Koenig concealed her pregnancy from her parents, gave birth at their home After Koenig’s arrest, her mother Kerstin, 44, committed suicide

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
Tragedy upon tragedy
i hope the copycats stay home on this one

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
that was my ex's attitude lucky for my son the system took him from her before she could do any permanent damage...this is sad world we live in for this to happen.....some people need licences to have children...you need a licence to drive and to do just about anything else yet junkies can have kids with no requirements...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Is it that hard to put it up for adoption? Really??

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Horrendous.....and in the meantime some couples want to have a baby but they can't, I know two amazing couples that deserve a child and yet they are biologically unable. Life seems really unfair at times.

This is more than just wanting to keep her sex life or partying, there is something really wrong here, this girl needs serious psychological help......how can you slit anybody's throat, let alone your own child??? But, having said that, mothers have been killing their own offsprings all over the world and for different reasons: this girl to keep her single life, in China cause they only want boys, etc.

My prayers and thoughts with her family...and for her too as one day she may wake up and realize what she's done.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

There are few members of society, who display such deplorable moral characteristics, as mothers who murder their children, but this is one of the rarer few instances where not only has a child been murdered by their mother, but the mothers motivation for the killing is SO selfish, and SO base, that not even psychosis or indoctrination can be pointed out as a motivating factor.

This is perhaps the ONLY case I have ever come across, of a mother killing their child purely so that she could fulfill her own physical desires. Sometimes you hear of a child being killed by its parent because the parent has been abused, bought up as part of a violent religious sect, and has killed their child because they thought them possessed, or unclean, or as a result of plain old psychological illness. But this...

This has to be the foulest example of this sort of murder that I have ever read of. I am utterly disgusted. Hell is too good for this woman.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'd like to know if the mother is/was on any prescription drugs.

The fluoride in the water, the chemical cocktails of heavy metal and pesticides/GMO in our food, and the toxic (also fluoride) prescription SSRIs the medicial-industrial complex shovels down people's throats--all these things work to drown out our human instincts, and silence that little voice in the back of our heads that steer us away from this kind of utter depravity.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Is Casey Anthony at it again?
This earth has become full of animal scum.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am very saddened by this, as apparently was her mother.

That being said, couldn't this just be considered a late term abortion?
If nobody knew she was pregnant is it safe to assume the birth was premature, therefore, if she had killed the child in the womb would as many people here be as sad as they are that the childs life was taken outside of the womb?

Just a thought

X
edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join