It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

Is it a FAKE or PROPAGANDA?

It can't be both. Fake means it never existed/made up. Propaganda means it exists and is being used for negative gains.

The letter exists, according to the article that you supplied. It is propaganda meaning it's meant to cause harm or scare a group of people (Jews).

The real question is WHO is behind it? It makes more sense that fascist Ukrainians would use this tactic before pro-Russian militants would. However, unless someone is in Donetsk to verify and do more actual research we will never know.

edit on 18-4-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Never Again!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This really should be in the hoax bin by now.
Second...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Davian I am surprised it's still up on the board too . I guess they cant decide on what type of a hoax it is .

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit...
As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said. “What they’re saying about Svoboda is exaggerated, I know this for a fact. I don’t like them because they’re inconsistent, not because of [any] anti-Semitism issue.”
www.haaretz.com...

pamphlets handed out by masked men?
like this guy?
im going to wonder if this isn't just false flag more of the same

Email intercepts that included the original copies of anti-Semitic leaflets distributed in Eastern Ukraine have now been shown to be part of an elaborate false flag hoax to sabotage recent US-Russian talks.

The hoax, a “game theory warfare” operation, was meant to “sucker punch” both Russia and the US. If those responsible, in this case the New York based ADL, were caught, and they have been, there would be no consequences.

The ADL is “untouchable.” When Secretary of State Kerry expressed his revulsion at Nazi leaflets demanding that Jews in Ukraine “register” with a non-existent government agency, little did he know he was the victim of an elaborate and highly dangerous false flag hoax.

Anonymous Ukraine, the group that intercepted emails outlining false flag terror attack plans made by the US Embassy in Kiev in March, has done it again. Emails intercepted between Washington DC offices tied to the Anti-Defamation League sent to neo-Nazi extremists in the Ukraine were the sources of the outrageous materials.
www.presstv.ir...
whatreallyhappened.com...

well whaddya know?
its scary that its predictable

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Interesting articles !!

Here's the multiple choice question of the day:

A) MI6
B) CIA
C) Mossad
D) Ministry of Intelligence
E) All of the above

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This article in Russia Today got almost 500 comments.

‘Letter to Jews’, which Kerry cited, appears to be fake

It's just propaganda to demonize the Russians.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExPatRat
a reply to: dashen

This article in Russia Today got almost 500 comments.

‘Letter to Jews’, which Kerry cited, appears to be fake

It's just propaganda to demonize the Russians.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You have the ADL behind this, Delta on Maidan and all the hype in the msm, it tells me they are taking advantage once again.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wholeinone

Whos "they"?

pro tip- Any criticism of Jews is considered anti Semitic and should be treated as hate speech.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wholeinone

Yeah the ADL up to their old Propaganda and Racist tricks again. They are a bunch of Looney's!

‘Email intercepts that included the original copies of anti-Semitic leaflets distributed in Eastern Ukraine have now been shown to be part of an elaborate false flag hoax to sabotage recent US-Russian talks.

The hoax, a “game theory warfare” operation, was meant to “sucker punch” both Russia and the US. If those responsible, in this case the New York based ADL, were caught, and they have been, there would be no consequences.

The ADL is “untouchable.” When Secretary of State Kerry expressed his revulsion at Nazi leaflets demanding that Jews in Ukraine “register” with a non-existent government agency, little did he know he was the victim of an elaborate and highly dangerous false flag hoax.’

Danbones up there posted the presstv link of what I just quoted!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

Since this is under the WW3 category in which war me and my family would perish I am not going to be PC just for the sake of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey y'all! To all my fellow mellow ATSers who wsnt this thread hoax binned, ITS NOT A HOAX.
An actual physical flier was handed out to physical actual jews by actual masked men on Passover. This was reported by THE USA TODAY.
Was it blown out of proportion? Yes.
is it irresponsible journalism? Big Time.
is this just a small taste of the propaganda machine? You betcha.
So let this thread at least be about exposing that.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
black propaganda.......its pretty rich though coming from the guys who backed the right sector in kiev and al qaeda in syria and libya, and who are now using the army and puppet government in egypt to round up and murder the muslim brotherhood, 650 death sentences passed today alone in cairo.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join