It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ctophil
Prayer is more of an act of separation than ONENESS.

Not sure I agree totally. Prayer can be pure intent used to manifest something good for another. Take Reiki for instance where you ask to be used as an instrument to flow energy to another being for their benefit. To connect with the ONENESS and symbiotically with the ONENESS try to manifest something good for a third part of the ONENESS.

All you have to do is ask this question within your mind/consciousness and believe that the Master will give you the answers. I have done this for over 10 years, and any questions that I have are always answered within me. Remember what the Master said? "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you."

This I agree with.

Another chosen reporting in.

edit on 25-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu322
It's all conjecture of course but the BBC have looked at your question and asked if it were possible that Jesus traveled East and picked up some idea's. It's an interesting documentary even if it doesn't have any real answers.

This is beyond conjecture.

These theories all stem from the work of Nicolas Notovich, who has been debunked, and even confessed himself to have fabricated evidence.

Doubt everything in the mainstream apparatus and assume if they are airing something, publicly, it is agenda driven.

Notovitch's book gained significant controversy as soon as it was published - historian Max Müller expressed incredulity at the accounts presented and suggested that either Notovitch was the victim of a practical joke, or had fabricated the evidence. Müller said: "Taking it for granted that M. Notovitch is a gentleman and not a liar, we cannot help thinking that the Buddhist monks of Ladakh and Tibet must be wags, who enjoy mystifying inquisitive travelers, and that M. Notovitch fell far too easy a victim to their jokes."

Bart D. Ehrman, a Bible scholar and historian famous for his best sellers, says that "Today there is not a single recognized scholar on the planet who has any doubts about the matter. The entire story was invented by Notovitch, who earned a good deal of money and a substantial amount of notoriety for his hoax."

The story of his visit to Hemis seems to be taken from H.P. Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled. In the original, the traveler with the broken leg was taken in at Mount Athos in Greece and found the text of Celsus' True Doctrine in the monastery library. Source

edit on MaruTue, 25 Mar 2014 18:40:36 -05006pm31Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:40:36 -050020144025 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My question would be: WTF were you thinking????

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

the owlbear
So...
Did it hurt?

Or

Whatever happened to that guy you brought back from the dead?

Lazarus got put to the sword by the local LEOs because his merely being out there and above ground was a real political liability. Think about it....

Back to the OP: "What's taking you so long? You should really roust your Dad after works today for a hard return date."
For the Blessed Virgin: no questions, she was drafted whether spotless or otherwise.
edit on 25-3-2014 by derfreebie because: Keep your keyboard on topic

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would ask Jesus if he had received more time on earth what would he have liked to have done, seen or accomplished?

If I could ask Mary one question it would be to ask her to ask Jesus if he thought that mankind could still be saved and if we were worth it?

I'm still debating his existence but if proven and then given an opportunity i'd ask the above questions.

edit on 25-3-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
ctophil
zuimon

zuimon Seriously:
If you could ask Mary Magdalene one question, what would it be?

ctophil Perhaps instead of using your precious time on Earth asking questions on a public forum, all of us should ask Master Jesus within your heart. Because that is the only way to communicate with him while you are here on physical Earth. No need for prayer if it is against your beliefs. Prayer is more of an act of separation than ONENESS. Because, after all, God is ONE with you. All you have to do is ask this question within your mind/consciousness and believe that the Master will give you the answers. I have done this for over 10 years, and any questions that I have are always answered within me. Remember what the Master said? "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you."

Prayer is separation *ON PURPOSE*, it is as you say not understanding ones own connection to God as you are it/Gods expression; instead one winds up praying to a falsehood 'something greater'. All of the answers lie within oneself if one would recognise this would become truly enlightenned. Why is this simple yet truism so hard for others to understand or hidden from their view? While it is true some of us are more advanced in this knowledge; why are we attacked (out of fear), it only takes some effort to realize social conditioning is not the answer and everyone can access the same information to become enlightened (to discover the true nature of your relationship to god).
edit on 25-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

brandiwine14
I would ask Jesus if he had received more time on earth what would he have liked to have done, seen or accomplished?
If I could ask Mary one question it would be to ask her to ask Jesus if he thought that mankind could still be saved and if we were worth it?I'm still debating his existence but if proven and then given an opportunity i'd ask the above questions.

Make no mistake, Jesus encarnated knowing he had the maximum of 33 (vibratory) years to accomplish his ministry, and in so saying will never return as a second coming. This was an insergent (idea) then extraction (body) of an ideaform pure. I am not sure how to explain this, but a surgical strike involving an unproven 'overlay' IDEA to change the areas of strife and confusion (Roman Vs Herods rule). It was just an experiment that became something none of us expected in the centuries to come. As far as Mary is concerned, Joseph of Aramethea took her to what is known as modern France; she would laugh at your question, as Jesus was never intended to be the savior for Mankind (SINS). He was a simple seer Essene prophet that spoke of love and kindness regarding your nieghbor in times of strife (eating the dirt of Roman Rule) to trust in the Kingdom that awaits you. He was speaking in the Essene tradition, that your spirit resides in the material here in body for a short time (like a movie), yet your eternal soul/spirit has a home elsewhere "KINGDOME" that it will go to after physical death (which is the real deal/this is FAKE). Ive always wondered why this message never worked then, but it STILL DOESNT WORK NOW 2000 years later. This place is just a dream, the real world is not in the 3rd heavy dimension (you will have to loose this body finally to understand your ignorance of this fact). Knock Knock. Whos there? God. God who? That which describes everything you observe and experience and are the observer of (in short ME).
edit on 25-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

zuimon
Seriously:

If you could ask Mary Magdalene one question, what would it be?

To Jesus, it would be "Did you really claim to be the son of a god? If so, which one... because these Christians seem to think you are the same god in the old testament that murdered the planet and several cultures over and over again."

To Mary, it would be "If you knew ahead of time what would happen during your time with Jesus, would you have done anything differently?"

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Who is your favourite NFL team? Or do you just count the prayers before each game and pick then?

And why do you hate the Bills so much?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How hard did you laugh when Satan tempted you with earthly kingdoms/How does it feel like to be Firstborn.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join