It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

Floss it!
edit on 15-2-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by unityemissions
I've looked for info on this as well. It's nearly non-existant. I'm not sure. Meditation, developing focus, concentration, etc.. will help to strengthen the pineal, but not to sure what exactly hinders it. Have heard that if you do light-deprivation for several days that it fully opens your pineal gland/6th chakra, and possibly your crown.

What happens if you open those chakras before the ones below are open? How do I know if any of those are open?

First of all - it requires superhuman effort to open a chakra so people should stop dreaming about casually opening it !! Forcing one to open without proper understanding, preparation, etc often results in irreversible lunacy or worse. Hence the need to first develop a profound appreciation of ethical living, development of character. Opening a chakra is one thing but maintaining it that way is another and using it responsibly is yet another. You won't dream of giving a gun or chopper to a kid, would you? It's like opening a gateway, an airport and so entities from different worlds can cross over and travel back and forth - most unsafe if you do not know how to control and manage the traffic!!

You will experience an expansion of consciousness when a chakra opens and you will also get the corresponding powers associated with that chakra. The penalties for misusing these powers are dire and can extend to many lifetimes so beware. If you are really keen to develop in this way (= occultism), you will need to find a most competent teacher but can one get one so easily?!

It is not necessary to open chakras in a sequential order if that is what you are implying. The safest chakra to open first is the throat chakra (connected with creativity, communication, etc). You can get some more info from Charles Leadbeater books and those by Sri Chinmoy. Contact the Sanctus Germanus Foundation if you are serious about doing a properly guided course.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Why worry... you are not the body, in truth. The body does not come to you and say that it is you. In fact, it needs you and not the other way round. Stand apart and just watch your body, the world, everything; eventually you will realize that you are not only free but also that you have always been free...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

Not only turmeric - tea contains plenty of natural fluoride. You will stop drinking tea too? Unfortunately, the word 'natural' does not automatically mean it is safe. There are plenty of other nasties in Nature too - natural arsenic, cyanide, mercury, uranium, etc. It is amazing that we still survive despite the exposure to all of these environmental threats...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: caballero

You can tap on your forehead between the brows as well as push your tongue to the roof of your mouth. supposed to stimulate it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Namaste

Wow! That is a scary thought!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
First, you gotta learn how the to control your emotions. You know, if you’re raising your vibrations and you get scared. If you don’t wanna control those emotions when they pop up, what we’re doing for you, you know, it just takes a hell of a lot longer. So, I’d start at zero and start learning, “How do you handle a new experience? How do you handle it? How do you control your emotional reactions”? Often when we’re in something new, we’re fearful of it, because we haven’t experienced it before. Which is crap, because it could be an incredible experience, but you’re scared like a baby, because you’ve never seen anything like that before. So, I would work on how you feel.

No caffeine, nicotine, processed foods, sugars. Eating a whole food diet. That means a non-processed diet without white sugar. That will change the way your instrument works. That means that the energetic body that you have within your physical body becomes more sensitive to the subtle energy that is all around us.

For a healthy person, caffeine sucks, because it messes you up, because it changes your vibrational quality, and if you’re trying to be spiritual or if you’re trying to get down and meditate and really hone into the vibrations to get all Zen, then that stuff’s gonna ruin it. If the person’s body needs the caffeine to be mentally and emotionally clear, like it’s taken almost as a medicinal quality, then the quality for that person is going to take them to a place where they can be more spiritually awakened and Zen. So, you have to identify: Are you the kind of person who, when you drink the caffeine, you get jittery or high from it? Then you don’t need it. You’re over-doing it for your body. You’re over-saturating it. Pull off of it. Don’t do it.

Do a decaf. There’s still caffeine in it. They’re lying to you. Because notice, after you have the one, you feel all working, in balance. And that’s a great thing. When you take the two, it’s almost like this slight overdose where you’re trying to really rev up, but you can rely on other systems in your body to help you rev up. So, if you feel jittery when you have caffeine or you feel like you have a miniature high, you are taking too much and you need to stand up, be good to yourself, and get off that stuff, or move on to something a little lighter like a green tea. For those of you who can have that cup of coffee or whatever your addiction is, caffeine-wise, and you feel completely fine after having it, then you haven’t overdosed your body. Your body is absorbing it and using it as a supplement—as a way to stay chemically balanced.

Change what your eating. Eat natural foods. Meat is natural— stop the processed foods; stop the sugar. Processed foods and sugars slow down the vibrations. Once you stop all that, then you need to tackle your brain! Because your brain absorbs everything that it’s told. And some of it’s just not true! You gotta treat your inner thoughts like commercials. You don’t buy everything that the commercial says, right? Once you wrestle your brain and find out what you believe in and what you don’t, then that’s when you’re gonna realize: how much does your ego have a hold of you? Some people might buy a certain sweater, not cuz they like it but because they think they look really good in it.

A lot of people will do things, say things, and behave in certain ways just to get approval from others. That’s an ego thing. So first, I would tell them to clear the body. Get that habit down first before you even take on the mental struggle of what’s to come. Once you find out what your ego’s doing, then and only then can you find out how good you are at loving someone else. And believe it or not, the people with the most stubborn egos are the ones that have less self-love. Their ego sort of prevents them from becoming aware of what they don’t like in themselves. It’s kind of a survival tool. So when you love yourself, your ego can fall away and you can give and receive love from others. And I don’t mean just other people. I mean trees, plants, animals ,even the socks you’re wearing, the things you’re experiencing. That is how you feel joy, and THAT is how you raise your vibration.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Geez, all that meditating and it turns out caffeine will de-enlighten you, who knew. :-)

Fwiw, all chakras benefit from a focus on truth, visualize cleansing, and positive prayer (of any kind).

RC
edit on 20-2-2018 by RedCairo because: typo

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: adrenochrome

The best way to stay happy is to eat healthy food in a certain combination

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join