It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Committee of 300 and the Tavistock Institute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I haven't read all the PDF yet, nor the supposed book, but it sounds probable, what do you think of it? Thanks.

-- TAVISTOCK -- THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN AMERICA :

The author, a former intelligence agent of British MI6, rips the lid off the conspiratorial group which knows NO
national boundaries, is ABOVE the law of ALL countries and controls every aspect of politics, commerce,
religion, industry, banking, insurance, mining, and even the drug trade. Learn how this small elite group who are
answerable to NO ONE, except its members, have pulled the strings on ALL major world events and why, until
now, few people have even been aware of its existence, let alone power, in manipulating the affairs of the entire
WORLD. All of these members are revealed, including all of the corporations, government agencies and various
movements which "they" have developed and control to further their own aims for WORLD DOMINATION.

Can you imagine an all powerful group that knows no national boundaries, that has set itself above the laws of all
countries, one that controls every aspect of politics, religion, commerce and industry, banking, insurance, mining,
the drug trade, the petroleum industry, a group answerable to no one but its members?

To the vast majority of us, such a group would appear to be beyond the realms of possibilities and capabilities of
any given organization. If that is what you believe, then you are in the majority. The concept of a secret, elite
group exercising control of every aspect of our lives is beyond our comprehension. Americans are prone to say, "it
can't happen here, our Constitution forbids it."

That there is such a body called The Committee of 300, is graphically told in this book. When most people attempt
to address our problems, they speak or write about "THEY." This book tells precisely who they are, and what they
have planned for our future. It tells how they have been at war with the American nation for over 50 years, a war
that we, the people, are losing. It tells what methods they use and exactly how they have us all brainwashed.

If you are puzzled and perplexed as to why things are occurring that we as a nation don't like yet seem powerless to
prevent, why it is that the United States always seems to back the wrong horse, why our former social and moral
values have been turned aside and seemingly buried; if you are confused by the many conspiracy theories, then
The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 will clearly establish that these conditions have been
deliberately created to bring us to our knees.

Once you have read the applying truths contained in this book, understanding past and present political, economic,
social and religious events will no longer be a problem. This powerful account of the forces ranged against the
United States, and indeed the entire free world, cannot be ignored.

Wiki article on the 'Committee of 300' :

The Committee of 300, also known as The Olympians, is a conspiracy theory[1] that claims a powerful group was founded by the British aristocracy in 1727 and rules the world.[2] Proponents of the theory alleging the Committee's existence believe it to be an international council that organizes politics, commerce, banking, media, and the military for centralized global efforts.

I always thought aristocracy seemed a good place for a 'Hidden Hand', not public like a King/president/prime minister but has the wealth, history (lineage) and personal links to others with a lot of financial/authoritative power.

I came across this as I feel the internet is full of PR or psyop agents (from Gov or the network of big corps), then I came across 'TAVISTOCK' and then this PDF. I feel order out of chaos is at play on the internet, whereby destablising the population whilst using a narrative that survives the chaos due to it being peddled aggressively with the help of manpower and money, allows the narrative to look valid due to it coming out on top in the chaos of the internet, thus people adopt it, thinking the narrative must be true, to hold in all the chaos.

In regards to destablising the population, it's a good word, with this passage that struck a chord with me, from the above linked PDF:

The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family.

I know Freud usually implies things like hypnosis and trauma, but psychology has moved on decades ahead and if Tavistock is investing a lot into this research, it might be streamlined and ready to be weaponised publically via 'memes' and other things.

There was a wikileaks leak on the CIA storing Japan anime ASCII faces and actually anime images. They obviously know the psychological impact these things produce, I know for me, they irritate. It could be weaponised to get dissenters to act-out, to make their commentary seem less appealing.

This life is full of bad people being nasty, and they without any government/corp financial aid act negatively like clockwork, but I wonder if this aspect is also funded and systematically utilised under the anonymous nature of the internet, by the commands of a committee of stiff upper lipped aristocrats, who think nothing of terrorising the public on the internet to protect the appearence of their goals.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: spelling, missing words.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: edited the title.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: editied the title again, i see punctuation is not visible from the forum page.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: First quote given more context.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Intro line added.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: first quote, might as well add the entire intro page.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
didn't the DB's over at that sad conspiracy site always have a pink meltdown when someone mentioned this?

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes I read that. That's how I learned of Tavistock from an ATS thread, and it did also mention what you are saying. If I remember right.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
From the same PDF:

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organisation which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organisational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programmes, particularly in health, education and community development. This has also produced new training events alongside the regular programme of group relations conferences. The Institute owns and edits the monthly journal Human Relations (published by Plenum Press) which is now in its 48th year, and has recently launched (in conjunction with Sage Publications) a new journal Evaluation.

I found the link to the 'Human Relations' journal www.humanrelationsjournal.org... it is suppoesdly a well respected journal, looking at the bottom of the link.

Table of contents of the latest issue:

latest issue content table.

It's very wordy. The journal does seem rather freaky to me. Of course, if Tavistock is indeed with a bad agenda, then the journal would be freaky.

I need to find a link to a full issue, for a better insight.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The whole Tavistock world domination conspiracy theory is based on some really antiquated notions like 'rock & roll' music would be used to corrupt the minds of the masses. I'm halfway surprised they aren't rehashing the concept of playing records like Helter Skelter backwards too. Much of this gained traction based on Rockefeller grants to the Tavistock Institute back in the 60's.

All of that said, I do believe that there is a lot more control over governments by the elites like Rockefeller, Soros and others than meets the eye. I'm inclined to believe the whole "Tavistock" theme is a diversion much the same way Area 51 was allowed (for decades) to be a convenient distraction in the whole UFO discussion (thereby obscuring what the real purpose of the facility was).

edit on 5/21/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The whole Tavistock world domination conspiracy theory is based on some really antiquated notions like 'rock & roll' music would be used to corrupt the minds of the masses. I'm halfway surprised they aren't rehashing the concept of playing records like Helter Skelter backwards too. Much of this gained traction based on Rockefeller grants to the Tavistock Institute back in the 60's.

All of that said, I do believe that there is a lot more control over governments by the elites like Rockefeller, Soros and others than meets the eye. I'm inclined to believe the whole "Tavistock" theme is a diversion much the same way Area 51 was allowed (for decades) to be a convenient distraction in the whole UFO discussion (thereby obscuring what the real purpose of the facility was).

Yeah I get that, I have seen PDFs in the US internet archives of a conspiracy nature that also feel like a misdirection.

I think for me, the idea of a well respected psychology institute being possibly behind MI6 and CIA, seems probable, because I reckon the CIA and MI6 are probably obssessed with psychology and looking at CIA's history, the idea of messing with everyone's heads on the internet via refined psychological means is not a big stretch.

But yeah, whether Tavistock play that role... they would probably have everything internal the CIA and MI6.

For me, I wanted to find an angle on whether intelligence operations are funding psychological warfare on the internet, using things like memes, I find the internet strangely too odd, almost like they're trying to build a culture of retardation. I find adverts very trippy too. Maybe people are just being very light and casual on the web and I don't feel it, but when I stare at memes and the way people talk, it just feels like things are far too silly/dumb.

And I feel a lot of posters around the internet give me this funded coordinated feeling.

There was a wikileaks leak on the CIA holding anime faces. A bit odd.

I'll look into this Tavistock and see what all the leads look like.

But mainly, I want to see if there is bread crumb trail to CIA/MI6 actively out using memes etc. as a means to stupefy people or a narrative.

I've been thinking, any true long lasting successful power holders won't be on the internet. To last hundreds of years or thousands... you would have to have a very good formula, a formula that doesn't get people pointing fingers at you. So as a means of hygiene for them, they produce every once in a while, a new conspiracy, just to, throw a bone and keep people from refining their senses to the real hidden top human power holders of civilisations, if there are any...

Don't forget, this PDF also mentions the committee of 300, that's another thing to look at.

I had my own conspiracy, the real human power holders in the civilisations on Earth, can influence key people in society from afar, by symbolic/subliminal/primal/meta-physical like means. No internet trace, no personal connection trace etc. A formula that could allow control through the centuries.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: word change.

edit on 21-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: last 2 paragraphs.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

You should take a peek at some of the stuff the club of Rome puts out. Woof. Especially the stuff from the 70s. Its the exact game plan of population control what's going on right now down to the push of homosexuality and women being employed full time outside the home.

Yes Tavistock is in control of all the narratives and you can see that on another well known site you cannot type Tavistock it will change to merry Christmas wherever you put the word Tavistock in your post. Or at least it used to be like that.

All these people in these groups are in all of these groups too. Club of Rome is connected to WEF and committee of 1000 probably Tavistock too its all the same people. The masters of the world. I keep saying there's way more of us than them. Wanna do something about it? Cuz we all can.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There are some decent things in psychology and some noble psychologists. Freud was a psychiatrist and self-admitted fraud. Psychiatry should be illegal and treated as a crime against humanity. Lot of good information on the facts of it all, here: www.madinamerica.com...

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A review of a biography about Freud, well worth reading in whole: Sigmund Fraud

edit on 21-5-2024 by DashMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

What ? These folks ?

The Tavistock Agenda

Just a bunch of fine-fellows trying to help us think better.

They are definitely not behind all of the gender nonsense neither.
Their Gender-Clinic is just to help people.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

I have no doubt these people have an agenda, and that agenda may even be crazy enough to 'think' they can control the world. However, my point (above) is, the whole 'Tavistock' angle is nothing more than a smokescreen. At the end of the day they are powerless to effect large scale change.

Look deeper.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I just read the Committee of 300 and it's rather exhaustive and reads off a bafflingly large number of older names, corporations, NGO's etc. Kind of hard to read as it's very dry but may have some essential info someone has been looking for. I have a couple more of his books on my to-read shelf.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It would seem that Tavistock is much more than just a smokescreen.

Not the body of TPTSB, but one of the main centres of "psyops, psychological warfare, propaganda, brainwashing, social-engineering, and mass-mind-control, " from 0:57 of the vid I posted.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I see loads of people complaining about HR departments, saying the ego they have, the weird junk they come out with etc. The ego i feel is the fact that the powerful men of the committee of 300 can steady and aim industries and people to keep their narrative focused and un-challenged, so they may begin to feel their work is the most revealing and the answer to all of society, they may feel all the people with issues in their industries look towards them as a compass for their mission, making the HR lot feel like a fairy tale captain of a ship to be guided towards nirvana and that all of every kind and intelligence will follow in awe. Well, that hasn't happened, too many are freaked out by them.

I feel the catch 22 for brainwashing the HR lot, is, they'll end up looking stupid, because they have to achieve the NWO goal at a bent crooked angle (i.e. not have NWO goals look obvious to the public nor the HR people), and so the symptom of that, is looking bizarre, or even dumb.

A lot of people want the HR departments gone, saying they're a hindrance, not needed. That says so much to this conspiracy theory.

"Why does it feel like the world is ran by idiots?"

Two of the top answers, "because it is".

An interesting response to one of these answers:

Great question and answer. IMO these people are the reason why western countries are in the toilet. Hoping that when the economy tanks we'll have an opportunity to rebuild a healthy caring respectful society. These narrow minded vultures need to learn it'll be their children and their children's children who will pay for their grotesque culture.

The PDF in my OP has the same idea that follows the same as this comment's feelings; the committee of 300 want to drown the western countries in the toilet as they're too vigilant/strong/intelligent etc. Also, I also believe they want to ruin the economy as an oppurtunity to rebuild their NWO image.
Coupling this comment reply and the two top answers of 'because it is', I feel it can reaffirm the conspiracy that the Tavistock with their premier HR journals are out to brainwash HR people to brainwash Goverments and companies to inadvertently recruit the dull and daft, since for the NWO the dull and daft can be manipulated to keep a straight face on the NWO/Tavistock narrative through any social storm, without the fear of clever questioning of the narrative by these recruits, or these recruit types diluting their narrative through their own intelligence. For the HR people, their agenda will read much more cutsey and fluffy, as for them to take the bait, but ultimately these fluffy words they are taught, will bring about employees that suit the NWO's reassurances.

I find it interesting a lot of people feel the same way. Of course, human society maybe more simple, and simply the dumb/desperate always want the spotlight - finding themselves in jobs to achieve that.

For me, civi-lie-sation and lie-f are lies.

I feel civilisation has been weaponised for thousands of years.

Of course don't just keep yourself set on one theory or possible component.

edit on 1-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: missing words.
edit on 1-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

join