It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Warns Time Magazine of Rising Anti-White Sentiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's the anti-criminal sentiment he should be more concerned with.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's the anti-criminal sentiment he should be more concerned with.

Dude. Sentiment of that kind should have all of DC quaking in their boots.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

All of DC are not on trial in a Manhattan Criminal Courthouse, never mind being held in contempt.

But should they happen to find themselves there charged with a crime/crimes.

I'm sure they won't be overly fond of the prospect nether.

edit on 3-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Annee

I lost a job I loved once because I couldn't speak Spanish. Who's fault is that?

my guess would be money grubbin virtue signaling woketards or maybe moneyand power grubbin virtue signaling woktard politicians.

In most areas in the USA — Spanish classes are offered — often free.

I did not learn Spanish. My fault.

It's your fault only if speaking Spanish is/was a job requirement.

If not, you've got a great case for unlawful termination.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

OK. Buy guns and ammo for whoever you want. Personally, I carry for protection and if I felt threatened would shoot anyone regardless of race or color. Means nothing to me.

I did not try to scare anyone on 1/6 and no one should have been either. The only person shot and killed was an unarmed protestor. If she was black DC, St Louis, NY, Atlanta, Chicago and LA would have burned to the ground.

I am afraid for my kids. This is where the violence is. I can show you 100 videos of groups of black youth beating up white kids. There is a murder trial right now for one. I ask you to give me 3 videos of a group of white kids beating up a person of color. You can't.

Being a racist means you think you are better than other races. I can find that on any POC's social media or even in their music..or movies...or TV shows.

Like him or hate him Donald Trump is correct.

edit on Mayam31amf0000002024-05-03T09:42:53-05:000953 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You want to see it in action? Come to the UK. The media has been virtually took over from white people, even though ethnic minorities are only about 10% they cover virtually 90% of the visual media.
If you would care to look up Alum Rock in Birmingham 6 years ago they had signs up on posts "no whites after 8 pm", you would think that people would be outraged, but the biggest crime was/is the police/authorities did/do nothing.
As for not getting the job because you never spoke another language, my white privilege comes to the fore. I live in a country where the national language is ENGLISH anybody who comes to live in this country should be made to learn English not the other way round. If they can't, but more with the new influx of migrants, don't want to, then they can politely go away.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You want to see it in action? Come to the UK. The media has been virtually took over from white people, even though ethnic minorities are only about 10% they cover virtually 90% of the visual media.
If you would care to look up Alum Rock in Birmingham 6 years ago they had signs up on posts "no whites after 8 pm", you would think that people would be outraged, but the biggest crime was/is the police/authorities did/do nothing.
As for not getting the job because you never spoke another language, my white privilege comes to the fore. I live in a country where the national language is ENGLISH anybody who comes to live in this country should be made to learn English not the other way round. If they can't, but more with the new influx of migrants, don't want to, then they can politely go away.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

"Borders. Language. Culture"

Credit to Mark Levin.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

In most areas in the USA — Spanish classes are offered — often free.

I did not learn Spanish. My fault.

My friend owns a driving instructor school, and he requires all his employees to be bilingual in at least one language, because the majority of his clients are not native English speakers. So I can see why many business want people to speak more than English.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join