It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VirginOfGrand says hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was here for awhile. Decided to try again (pretty sure I left under good terms).
Anyway, there are and will be clues for the Super Sleuths of ATS.
Hello and I wish everyone here well !!
I don’t enjoy bickering and fighting at all.

Cheers….

fish n chips rule!

edit on 23-4-2024 by VirginOfGrand because: after thought…

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, it seems the name is just too weird I guess.
Maybe it should be “TheVirginOfGrand”
It has meaning in this real world.
More down to earth and sea than one would guess.
Oh well, maybe my expectations are too high.
I didn’t think it would take an hour before someone typed something like, hey ……….. how’s the fookin weather………….?

a reply to: VirginOfGrand

PS. A Nufie might guess…..

edit on 23-4-2024 by VirginOfGrand because: ps

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Greetings from my swampy domain. It's getting green and mean around here. Got ticks already, now time for the other pests to emerge.

Good to see fresh blood even on this dying board, it's nice to have company as the ship sinks.

ETA: I see, it has been a day since you posted this thread. Goes to show how many rats have abandoned the ship already.
edit on 4/24/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

"it's nice to have company as the ship sinks."

LOL

Imagining people lining up on deck and someone shouting, "Everybody inhale and hold your breath, maybe it'll keep us afloat!"

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome. Better make an account on the newly created backup as well, for when ATS shuts down next month: denyignorance.com...
edit on 24-4-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirginOfGrand
I was here for awhile. Decided to try again (pretty sure I left under good terms).
Anyway, there are and will be clues for the Super Sleuths of ATS.
Hello and I wish everyone here well !!
I don’t enjoy bickering and fighting at all.

Cheers….

Welcome back! I just joined a few days ago myself.

fish n chips rule!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
Welcome. Better make an account on the newly created backup as well, for when ATS shuts down next month: denyignorance.com...

Why didn't you mention The Phantom Zone server on Discord, or Rogue-Nation.com? You won't find me on Deny Ignorance, I won't be joining there except I might lurk at some point.

There are several others, you just need to search around to find them. I'm sure no one will mention GodLikeProductions, that was banned from discussion here, in fact, I don't expect to get away with it right now. I know of a few others who will meet at an abandoned forum we used that was created by ATS members years ago. I use Michigan Swamp Buck as my forum board name and Buck Marsh on social media, so if any one here goes looking for me, search for those profiles.
edit on 4/24/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Why didn't you mention The Phantom Zone server on Discord, or Rogue-Nation.com? You won't find me on Deny Ignorance, I won't be joining there except I might lurk at some point.

There are several others, you just need to search around to find them. I'm sure no one will mention GodLikeProductions, that was banned from discussion here, in fact, I don't expect to get away with it right now. I know of a few others who will meet at an abandoned forum we used that was created by ATS members years ago. I use Michigan Swamp Buck as my forum board name and Buck Marsh on social media, so if any one here goes looking for me, search for those profiles.

Had a look at Rogue Nation, which looks completely different, and didnt recognize any ATS-ers, or much activity. So not sure why I should go there. Deny Ignorance is almost a copy of this site and I see many ATS ers there and plenty activity already. So why do you get so frustrated about that?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Had a look at Rogue Nation, which looks completely different, and didnt recognize any ATS-ers, or much activity. So not sure why I should go there. Deny Ignorance is almost a copy of this site and I see many ATS ers there and plenty activity already. So why do you get so frustrated about that?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I noticed it is pretty dead at RN as well. and as far as frustration, it ain't that, I have my reasons why I don't trust DI or any of this really.

new topics

top topics

join