It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering Test Quietly Launches Salt Crystals into Atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

2020: of course geoengineering is not happening.
2024: a few small tests have been done, but nothing to worry about
2030: why geoingineering helps you
2034: famine and pestilence caused by geoingineering is a conspiracy theory
2040: love one died? call now to get in on the class action lawsuit

Here's Another one . What is the Real Purpose behind " Chem Trails " ? i have Witnessed them Numerous Times in the last 10 Years .

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

There is no way to change the earth's cyclical cool and warming cycle. The folks that think that it's possible are either nieve or deluded. Man made weather manipulation is a very bad idea...our plants are greener than they havebeen since recorded history...plants are starting to grow in deserts for the first time in hundreds of years....
Instead of funneling money into a nonsense idea, we should be figuring out how to adapt on the ground for what's to come...if anything.
We are magnitudes less than eyebrow mites when compared to Mother Earth...inconsequntial, as she can end us any time she likes.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

There is no way to change the earth's cyclical cool and warming cycle. The folks that think that it's possible are either nieve or deluded. Man made weather manipulation is a very bad idea...our plants are greener than they havebeen since recorded history...plants are starting to grow in deserts for the first time in hundreds of years....
Instead of funneling money into a nonsense idea, we should be figuring out how to adapt on the ground for what's to come...if anything.
We are magnitudes less than eyebrow mites when compared to Mother Earth...inconsequntial, as she can end us any time she likes.

So True . How about these " Einsteins " try making the Sahara Desert Green again Instead ? Imagine the Potential for Food Production there .

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

It's usually oxides of sulfur, titanium, or diamond dust

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
Yep! The next largest is Nirtogen and then Argon...CO2 in in trace amounts, compared to the others.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

Arrogant meddling - George Carlin

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry but who #ing voted for this? I don't want increased cloud cover, I want to see the Sun goddammit! These people are sick in the head, and deserve to be utterly slapped around in prison after being convicted of being traitors against the interests & wellbeing of Humanity as a whole. Bastards.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Exactly...like it used to be.

I would Hazard a guess if we don't do anything it will revert to its old self...eventually. the rift in Africa is growing so maybe not...I have a feeling we will have another continent in a few thousand more years..not global warming related just mother earth doing what she does.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

One of my favorite George Carlin rants. SAVE THE PLANET. Mr. Carlin was way ahead of his time, if only he could see how true his words he spoke in the 80's would be. Truly a great!!

Plastic is the answer!!

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hi, been a longtime lurker, but time to publish. This "geo engineering" concept/implementation chaps my booty.

This has got to be up there with the lamebrain ignorance of this program… worldmosquito program.org

Who or what gives these idiots the right to impact our collective house?
The sun is good, I say “let the sun shine!” Besides, gray cloudy days depress me.

edit on 8-4-2024 by budbayview because: Url bad

edit on Mon Apr 8 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just got to get all those people on the space station to pee in the atmosphere to stop global warming. I think we have a bunch of mad scientists looking to line their pockets with funding running the world.

There is a lot more bad happening in this world that is important to fix than worrying only about burning fossil fuel, if they banned all man made unnatural chemicals that are destroying the ecosystem the earth could possibly heal itself. Just focus on the guy going to work driving his car to make it look like we are the problem...if Science did not create the cars, we would not have to worry about that.

Science coupled with people wanting to profit greatly is what is destroying the world. It is not what we need that is causing all the problems, it is our wants and desires that are messing things up. But blame it on a cow that farts. What about people, they fart too.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Scientific American

The nation's first outdoor test to limit global warming by increasing cloud cover launched Tuesday from the deck of a decommissioned aircraft carrier in the San Francisco Bay.

The experiment, which organizers didn't widely announce to avoid public backlash, marks the acceleration of a contentious field of research known as solar radiation modification. The concept involves shooting substances such as aerosols into the sky to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

I’m too black pilled.

We’re going to kill ourselves off with our own stupidity.

Screw these bung holes. Screw anyone who thinks this is a good idea.

*walks away mumbling obscenities*

So you do not believe that Climate change happens at all? No I am being very VERY serious here!

Climate change exists regardless of you yelling at cloud! Don't you think we should as as the apex of civilization best understand it and learn how to control it? Before we are flung into another Ice age or a runaway greenhouse?

Or do we just say fug it cause we live under a dome and when the almighty science project god is done we get an etch-sketch reboot?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
THEY! have always told us Salt is bad for us!

And now they will have us Breathing it in.

Is Salt now good for us? and to breath.
that means it goes in the the blood.
Salt sends the Brain mad.

So more of the same.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Reading other posts made me think.
yes I know that is bad for us...

They are Aways going after the consumers.
Never the people who MAKE the stuff that they say is bad for us.

So We should Fine and shut down any and all who MAKE the bad stuff.
they are the ones responsible for this mess.
but they make you and me pay for it.

oh look globle warming is gone! thats odd....

Please pass this on.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
HeRE's HoW We saVe ThE PlaNts AnD The PlaNEt...

BlOCk OuT tHE SuN aNd ReMOvE AlL Of THe C02.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
this particular event is cloud seeding. The person writing the article has not idea what SRM consists of.

www.wilsoncenter.org...

Cloud seeding requires existing clouds and it's purpose is to make those clouds produce rain at a desired location, rather than whenever they become super saturated. It's been done for years, and the idea of how well it works is still up for debate.

SRM, as in the ideas of David Keith, require dispersing particulates into the stratosphere, above normal air traffic in hopes that they would reflect a portion of the sunlight, thus cooling the planet. Sounds like something from Terminator, with likely the same results. (IMHO)

But understanding the ideas these folks have is important to recognize when something potentially bad is about to happen. I really, really wish those who believe in chemtrails would go the extra step and understand this part, so while they are looking for contrails to call chemtrails, they could also know to be concerned with things they likely won't see.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AccountThree

It's not blocking out the sun. It's cloud seeding. Existing clouds.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It doesn't make any sense to undertake the risks given laying out white sheeting on the sea or land would cause a better cooling via the aldedo effect with non of the associated risks and innability to develop models/simulations of such releases until computers become a lot more powerful.

This is typical of the "green" nuts.

To combat the urban heat island effect, a study showed that painting roofs, sidewalks, parking lots, etc. white resulted in much more cooling than trees and other plants. And it's cheaper.

But the green nuts wanted their plants so they could feel like Europe. So a given city with a certain budget for cooling efforts can afford to cool the city less with plants than they can with white paint, but they go with the plants because of feelings.

"Follow the science." When the # do they ever follow it?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

And do you have any idea how sensitive jet engines are to things being added? And how expensive they are to repair/overhaul, or just straight out replace? There's a reason that things like SAF fuels take years to test, and are barely in use despite being tested since at least 2008. The first 100% fully SAF transatlantic flight by a commercial aircraft just took place in November 2023. Any kind of additive that is going to block sunlight is going to tear that engine to hell, and that's going to get really expensive, really fast. If it were something organic, as the claims of poisons being sprayed, then it would have to go through the combustion chamber of the engine, which records temps of over 1000 degrees at idle, and 1200-1300 degrees at cruise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join