It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Hunter Biden sell?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
He had the foresight to know Ivermectin was still a legitimate way of combating the vid.

Something many, many people professed to have never known and vehemently denied.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
He had the foresight to know Ivermectin was still a legitimate way of combating the vid.

Something many, many people professed to have never known and vehemently denied.

And the authorities, the majority of those with relevant academic expertise, and those with clinical expertise, still deny.

That's because Ivermectin is almost useless against COVID-19, as a preventative, or as a treatment.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: network dude

What did Donald Trump sell?

He keeps aquiring properties, but what did he sell?

I don't know.

Maybe you should start a separate thread on it as this one is NOT ABOUT TRUMP.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

I don't know.

when you aren't mentally equipped to discuss the topic, you do what he does. But Trump......

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Morrrn-in! Ok. I'll go....

"What did Jared Billionaire sell"?

Had to go there...bless ya as usual N.D.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

It's bordering on comical. Legitimate question about the Bidens, and the answer is always, "But Trump", as if the ability to answer the question just isn't there at all. Does the crimes you perceive of Trump and those near him absolve everyone else of their crimes?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

I don't know.

Trump was mentioned on two different occasions by the OP so yes it is relevant to the conversation.
May not be the topic of the OP but still relevant as the OP decided to bring Trump up. He didn't have to bring Trump up but he never can just not so there is that.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

I'd explain it, but it's hard to make a turnip comprehend reality. It's a turnip.

so far, nobody can answer what Hunter sold. And being a turnip, I don't have high hopes for you at this stage.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Oh, no! Absolutely not. Both guilty. America is built on double standards. That's all.

So I see both as folly..✌️

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Oh, no! Absolutely not. Both guilty. America is built on double standards. That's all.

So I see both as folly..✌️

but you can't discuss one without the other, and cannot answer a fairly simple question. I just wonder why. Is it not possible to talk about the Bidens without first talking about Trump?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You can. We are. Thnx..carry on

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I’ve never seen anyone from another country inflicted with TDS as bad as you are. Most of what you say is sheer nonsense, driven by your hatred for Trump. You seem to believe any skewed left wing propaganda you read and then parrot it as truth. Seek help

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.nbcnews.com...

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure. In December 2020, Biden acknowledged in a statement that he was the subject of a federal investigation into his taxes. NBC News was first to report that an ex-business partner had warned Biden he should amend his tax returns to disclose $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian firm, Burisma. GOP congressional sources also say that if Republicans take back the House this fall, they’ll demand more documents and probe whether any of Biden’s income went to his father, President Joe Biden.

It's been claimed that Hunter provided investments to others. In that light, there should be some record of the success or failure of these investments. So it's important to understand what it was that he was selling, and what others were getting for their investment. What was their ROI, or Return on Investment?

According to Hunter Biden himself, he was taking all the money he could get and smoking crack and banging hookers with it. All of it. To the point that he couldn't pay his back taxes, child support, or other debts he had, even with taking in millions. So that begs the question, what did those who invested get from him? I don't even think they were invited to the party.

I can understand the partisan nature of things and wanting to protect your side, while demonizing the other side. It's politics. But this is the United States of America. And if we have someone, or a group of someone's actively selling favors to hostile nations, that should be important to everyone. Yet the timing sucks, because to expose Joe would all but solidify a second Trump presidency, and as we have been told, that will end both the world and democracy, which I'm told is a bad thing.

But how can half of the electorate and apparently the entire DOJ and IC look the other way if this is infact a grift as it appears to be? Now if someone can show the ROI numbers for investments from Hunter, that will go a long way to explaining what was being sold. But without that, there is literally nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.

And for the record, Donald Trump is orange, mean, and an egotistical angry guy who is running for president. So that is acknowledged and doesn't need to be rehashed.

When Donald Trump was accused of working with Russia in return for being cheated into the White House, members of Special Counsel Bob Mueller's team flew to different countries (Australia/UK/Italy) to interview people who were allegedly colluding with Donald Trump. They didn't find any.

But that is how you find the evidence, if you don't already have hard evidence of the crime (paperwork, recordings, etc.).

With Hunter/Joe, Congress needs to go visit Ye Jianming, former chairman of the Shanghai-based CEFC China Energy conglomerate. He gave Hunter a large 3-carat jewel, and millions of dollars, in return for _________________?

SOURCE: nypost.com...

Since Hunter/Joe are not going to tell what that favor or information was, Ye Jianming needs to be questioned by Congress.

However, it's Not likely this will happen until Trump is President and can exert "pressure" in certain ways to get the DOJ to interview Ye Jianming (and others who received "favors" from the Biden crime family.)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

if you look at the transcript of Hunter's deposition, he claims the diamond was worthless and he gave it to his uncle, and he threw it away. No, really.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Mostly apartments in New York. He took control of his father's company. Then took money from said company and started an investment firm. So since you want to make comparisons what company did Hunter start? Where did he get the capitol? What service did he offer people were willing to pay for? Even better how does he sell paintings for 50000? I think I could give a monkey a paint brush and he would do a better job.

news.artnet.com...

edit on 3/25/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
You're real funny. The OP made the point...Devils Advocate-me just stated a "what-about-ism".

But it true.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

since you asked about Kushner, what is it that he did with that cash from Saudi? Did he convert it into crack and whores? Someone called it an "investment", which usually has a return for the investor, unless it's a scam. Kushner is said to have an equity firm. I don't have "equity firm" money, so have no idea what that is. And I have no problem investigating Kushner and making sure what he's doing is above board. But seeing the level of DERP about Hunter and how everyone wants to just change the conversation is troubling. It's like integrity isn't really a thing anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join