It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Palestine the conflict It is about the ashes of the RED HEIFER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I debated where to put this thread. It could have gone a number of places.
Here is my thoughts on our present conflict.

I have 2 scenarios I can see.
Either it is going to be REALLY bad after Israel wipes out the Palestinians.
Which looks like the case.

Or we are getting the business.
And the media is complicit in misinformation and it is no where near as bad as it is being presented.
What if peace has already been determined and the 2 state solution is what is being sought.
I postulate on this, and have intuition it is so.
What would cause Israel to want to do this?

What is the most important thing to Israel?
The Temple, or maybe the Tabernacle.

Why have they not gone after the Temple Mount up to now to begin construction?
It is because they are not ready.
That is the entirety of the reason.
They have everything ready. Completed.
They have fashioned all the Temple instruments.
They have made all the priests garments.
They know where the Ark of the Covenant is with the other furnishings in the Holy of Holies.
And I believe they also have Moses's Tabernacle (Tent).
This is what scripture says will be used when they begin the blood sacrifices again.
The 3rd Temple will be built by Yahshua Himself.
So no need to even consider preparing for that.
What they will erect is the Tabernacle.
And they will have it up in weeks if not days.
So what is holding them back?
Patience?
Lol, hardly.
They have been waiting for the ashes of the Red Heifer.
www.jpost.com...
They must have the ashes of the Red Heifer in order to sanctify the Temple instruments for when they touch corpses.
And this Red heifer must never have been milked, never bred, never yoked and perfect without flaw or blemish. And it must mature to at least 3 years of age perfect and unblemished for it to be used. Not 1 white or black hair can be found.
And for the last few thousand years one of them has not been found.

Until now

They have 5 waiting to mature.

I have not been able to find their exact age.
But from dates of articles and videos it looks like they at least 2 years old.
It is my speculation one of them matured spotless and is 3 years old now.

And that means go time.

So what to do?
Clear the place and rebuild the Temple after pissing off the entire Muslim world and half the Jewish and Christians too?
Would they throw caution to the wind and clear the place with tanks bombs and incendiary?

Or would it be wise to be tactical?

And seek a solution quickly, very quickly since they haven't been in Israel not even 100 years and waiting 2000 years to reform and rebuild the Temple.

Why start major conflict at this moment when it would risk being disbursed again?
They wouldn't.
That would come later if that were the goal.
And it may be.

But for now the entire focus is being able to build the Temple.

I can tell you with absolute certainty it is not to have all the land as their goal.
Their goal is to rebuild the Temple and restore the blood sacrifices asap.

There is nothing more.
And the entire time they have been waiting for a Red cow.
And I believe the present conflict confirms they have it.

So would it be wise to piss off over half the world at this opportune time?

Oh heck no.
This should be plain strategy for anyone to see once you understand the need.

This is core to why I think most of what is being reported to us through the enemedia is fakery.

Why would anyone want to cause animosity and threaten military engagement with everyone. And I mean everyone by wiping out the Palestinians when the only real goal is to rebuild the Temple?

And the 2 state solution does that.
If the goal is the temple and not the resources under Gaza in oil, natural gas and fresh water.
Then after all the hype through a lot of fakery ( my premise is that it makes no sense to piss everyone off to the point of ww3).

They can offer to share the resources and make a deal for the Temple Mount.

The goal is the Temple, not the land or resources. Of course it matters.
But not in comparison to the Temple. Not even close.

There has never been a real move on the Temple Mount because they needed the red cow.

And I suspect it matured.

But let me add this caveat.

Nowhere in scripture does it prophecy does it mention they will return to Israel and begin again the blood sacrifices in the Temple.
In each occurrence it mentions the tears and breeches are miraculously repaired of the Tabernacle.
Tabernacles are temporary dwellings. In this case it is a Tent.

Moses made a Tabernacle during the Exodus.
David made one for when he had the Ark but YHWH would not allow him to build the Temple because he was a man of war.
David's Covenant was of hope in the resurrection.
Moses Covenant was in the law and the sacrifices.
It will most likely be Moses Tabernacle that they found and have.
Probably recovered from lake Tana if Graham Hancock is correct on some things about the Ark(a copy perhaps) being housed on an island on lake Tana in a big tent.
Menelek 2 brought it all there.

So if and when this happens and Israel is allowed to begin rebuilding the Temple.
Do not be surprised when they erect the Tabernacle within weeks, maybe days and instantly begin again the sacrifices.
This could happen next week if they finally have the red cow ready.
Heh
And I think they do.
And I think we are getting the business

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't really understood this red cow thing, know some believe in it. Gives the impression that working on some vision some thousands year ago will just lead to conditions like it was thousands of years ago.

Is this about trying to get the ark working again? Sounds like a very dangerous device, killed a lot of people when not using correct handling procedures.
edit on 22-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
I don't really understood this red cow thing, know some believe in it. Gives the impression that working on some vision some thousands year ago will just lead to conditions like it was thousands of years ago.

Is this about trying to get the ark working again? Sounds like a very dangerous device, killed a lot of people when not using correct handling procedures.

That is exactly it.
The 3rd dispensation is ending.
The prophecy clock stopped 2000 years ago for Israel.
Their eyes and ears closed and became "not my people" (I cannot remember the name), for the sake of the gentiles.
So at the end of this dispensation the Helper, the Holy Spirit leaves us for a time as the prophecies of the coming Messiah begin where they stopped 2000 years ago when Yahshua had risen.

We are literally going back to the times and mindset of man when the blood sacrifices were taking place in the Temple.

I believe Daniel's 69th week in the 70 week vision and prophecy is this year.
As for the Ark.
I believe they know where it is.
I believe there are 2 that they have and no about.
One came from lake Tana in Ethiopia. I believe it is a copy King Solomon had fashioned for his son, Menelek 2
The original is in a cave placed by Jeremiah at golgotha.
It is a sealed off.
They are scared of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't think it has do do with a cow. Look don't take me as some instituted expert on this one particular subject but if you want to know what accelerationists believe you can look into it or look into the many televangelists.

If you want to know where things went wrong in America, it is basically instituting politics into everything on a hard right left basis and not allowing for any other basic road of discourse. Hard righters want to hard right. Leftists want to left. So in order to have a conversation about this that someone just takes as info without ballooning it into a dynamic that goes nowhere because it's not where people's minds are, we will have to do away with our "motives" and just listen to information and stop trying to figure out where someone fits and just listen to what is being said.

But basically it's like this. It's about a temple. It's not about "dome of the rock" or cows. The temple is to institute the antichrist. Again, I don't want people to hear the term "antichrist" and go on some kick attempting to instill doom and such and going off a train rail. Enough of that happens anyway. I'm not for or against it here, I'm just not engaging all the human stuff and attempts to badger a person into being a thing that seem to be going on with the street aspect of some of our recent politics.

But the thing is about a temple and the fulfillment of prophesy. Who cares about cows really, it's just one of the things that is supposed to be a sign. But this happens every time something kicks off in Israel, there have already been several cows as far as I know. Again I don't want to be looked at like I'm that close to Israeli matters and cows and modern evangelist prophecy that gets dang near Jewish. I was free from the hype around cows 10 years ago and I would like to not all of a sudden have anyone think I'm an expert on Israeli bovine species or dome rocks that should probably just be protected for their historical value like they were you know, several months before this happened, or in 1992 or in 1986.

Uh. Anyways. The prophecy fulfills itself with the abomination dude.

You know the one. Yada yada he's supposed to stand up in a temple and declare himself "Gowhhheeed."

Sorry about that one it's just all this, I could really stand moving beyond the politics as of late.

Anyways that is the summary of the complete thing that's supposed to occur assuming we care to look up from our commerce and so on in time for all this sh!t to start kicking off like eclipses and the like, just wake me up when it happens. 🤟 until then I'm scribin and imbibin.
edit on 23-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

That is exactly it.

So is this the same ark that was in the Kings chamber at the Giza pyramids? The one Moses ran off with when they all went on strike from Pharo and looked for new lands?

Interesting to hear there might be a few of these devices around. As for what they exactly do and how it works, electro magnetic shielding looks to be a part of its ritual, protect from serious static discharge.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hello! You raised an interesting topic. I, as a believing Orthodox Christian, could not pass by. I would like to complement you a little and tell you about a couple of facts that you may not know:

1. The Ark of the Covenant, since the 1960s, was kept in the city of Axum in northern Ethiopia in the chapel of the Church of St. Mary of Zion and was stolen in 2014. According to the patriarch of the non-Chalcedonian Ethiopian Church, the chapel was guarded by a group of clergy armed with machine guns, but with no special military training. The kidnappers arrived in two unmarked black helicopters. They used some kind of gas with which they put the guards to sleep and entered the sanctuary.
The attackers ranged from 12 to 16 people. They were dressed in black military uniforms, had night vision equipment and looked like elite special forces. Two black military helicopters appeared from the east and landed 500 meters from the chapel of the Church of St. Mary of Zion, which contained a secret passage to the underground vault where the Ark of the Covenant was hidden.
Having entered the chapel, they neutralized the guards using grenades with sleeping gas. They then entered the catacombs. Next, a group of robbers, using explosives and jackhammers, made their way to the sanctuary. The kidnappers were apparently aware of the large size of the Ark and had previously expanded the passage to remove it, otherwise the narrow passages of the catacombs would not have allowed this - according to the Bible, the length of the Ark is more than two meters, width 130 cm and height about a meter. And you need to carry it with the help of two long poles. It took the kidnappers less than an hour to do all this.

Archbishop of the Ethiopian Church Abuna Mathias said that the Ark of the Covenant was stolen from the secret sanctuary

So the Ark of the Covenant already exists.

2. How does the Russian Orthodox Church feel about this (restoration of the Temple)?

Christianity does not need a new Temple. In Orthodoxy it has already been built. This is the Assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. And the role of the ark in this Cathedral is played by the icon of the Vladimir Mother of God. This fact was reflected in the icon of the “Vladimir Mother of God” by icon painter Simon Ushakov in 1668.

Icon ("Planting the Tree of the Russian State")

The icon of “Our Lady of Vladimir” depicts the formation of Russian statehood, just as the biblical story of the construction of the Temple and the placement of the Ark in it signifies the formation of Jewish statehood. In the biblical sense, the plot of the icon can be interpreted as follows: King Solomon (Alexey Mikhailovich, depicted at the bottom of the icon) built the Temple (Assumption Cathedral) and placed the Ark of the Covenant (Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God) in it. By the way, historians prefer not to ask the question - why the icon painter did not depict Ivan III on the icon, who allegedly founded the Cathedral and placed this icon there (according to traditional history), but immortalized Alexei Mikhailovich. The icon, at the foot of the cathedral, also depicts Prince Ivan Kalita, the collector of Russian lands, and Metropolitan Peter, the spiritual founder of the temple. They are planting the tree of the Russian state. On its branches there are medallions with portraits of all the most significant political figures of Ancient Rus'. (Below, on the Kremlin wall, stand Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich and Tsarina Maria Ilyinichna with princes Alexei and Fedor.).

Therefore, the sacred meaning that the Western world puts into the upcoming war is insignificant for Russia. And the upcoming war turns simply into preventing Evil, when the Kingdom of the Antichrist will be opposed by the Third Rome. One of the main concepts of the Russian Orthodox Church:

"Moscow is the Third Rome, and there will never be a fourth."

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And this Red heifer must never have been milked, never bred,

if you dont bread from it .. how can it be milked?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

And this Red heifer must never have been milked, never bred,

if you dont bread from it .. how can it be milked?

Good question.
You are correct.
I just quoted some text for accuracy as much as I could.
But you are correct.
Good question

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello! You raised an interesting topic. I, as a believing Orthodox Christian, could not pass by. I would like to complement you a little and tell you about a couple of facts that you may not know:

1. The Ark of the Covenant, since the 1960s, was kept in the city of Axum in northern Ethiopia in the chapel of the Church of St. Mary of Zion and was stolen in 2014. According to the patriarch of the non-Chalcedonian Ethiopian Church, the chapel was guarded by a group of clergy armed with machine guns, but with no special military training. The kidnappers arrived in two unmarked black helicopters. They used some kind of gas with which they put the guards to sleep and entered the sanctuary.
The attackers ranged from 12 to 16 people. They were dressed in black military uniforms, had night vision equipment and looked like elite special forces. Two black military helicopters appeared from the east and landed 500 meters from the chapel of the Church of St. Mary of Zion, which contained a secret passage to the underground vault where the Ark of the Covenant was hidden.
Having entered the chapel, they neutralized the guards using grenades with sleeping gas. They then entered the catacombs. Next, a group of robbers, using explosives and jackhammers, made their way to the sanctuary. The kidnappers were apparently aware of the large size of the Ark and had previously expanded the passage to remove it, otherwise the narrow passages of the catacombs would not have allowed this - according to the Bible, the length of the Ark is more than two meters, width 130 cm and height about a meter. And you need to carry it with the help of two long poles. It took the kidnappers less than an hour to do all this.

Archbishop of the Ethiopian Church Abuna Mathias said that the Ark of the Covenant was stolen from the secret sanctuary

So the Ark of the Covenant already exists.

2. How does the Russian Orthodox Church feel about this (restoration of the Temple)?

Christianity does not need a new Temple. In Orthodoxy it has already been built. This is the Assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. And the role of the ark in this Cathedral is played by the icon of the Vladimir Mother of God. This fact was reflected in the icon of the “Vladimir Mother of God” by icon painter Simon Ushakov in 1668.

Icon ("Planting the Tree of the Russian State")

The icon of “Our Lady of Vladimir” depicts the formation of Russian statehood, just as the biblical story of the construction of the Temple and the placement of the Ark in it signifies the formation of Jewish statehood. In the biblical sense, the plot of the icon can be interpreted as follows: King Solomon (Alexey Mikhailovich, depicted at the bottom of the icon) built the Temple (Assumption Cathedral) and placed the Ark of the Covenant (Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God) in it. By the way, historians prefer not to ask the question - why the icon painter did not depict Ivan III on the icon, who allegedly founded the Cathedral and placed this icon there (according to traditional history), but immortalized Alexei Mikhailovich. The icon, at the foot of the cathedral, also depicts Prince Ivan Kalita, the collector of Russian lands, and Metropolitan Peter, the spiritual founder of the temple. They are planting the tree of the Russian state. On its branches there are medallions with portraits of all the most significant political figures of Ancient Rus'. (Below, on the Kremlin wall, stand Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich and Tsarina Maria Ilyinichna with princes Alexei and Fedor.).

Therefore, the sacred meaning that the Western world puts into the upcoming war is insignificant for Russia. And the upcoming war turns simply into preventing Evil, when the Kingdom of the Antichrist will be opposed by the Third Rome. One of the main concepts of the Russian Orthodox Church:

"Moscow is the Third Rome, and there will never be a fourth."

I was not aware of a lot of this.
Thank you for adding it all.
I was aware of the ark being in Ethiopia.
I believe the church you described is on lake Tana on an island .
Lake Tana is the lake which is the tributary starting point to for the Nile River.
I quoted this part from about 30 years ago from memory so I hope I was accurate with the name.
My main thrust was about the red cows.
Great information.
Thank you.

Is this in the Caucusus region?
That is where Noah landed and civilization began.
Not out of Africa as is being taught today.
Please share more if you have more.
The Aryans went from there into Persia and out.
All civilization spread from there.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is real embarrassing and should be
for all those supporting colonial zionism.
israel has become a cow-patti state.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have been watching this part for a while now. I was aware the heifers would be of age last month. I had suspected that the Arc was in Ethiopia for many years. I can't remember why I was thinking this. I studied the Arc a good number of years ago. May have been something read on this site. I had seen a video saying that the attack on the 7th was to stop the heifer from being sacrificed. Not sure if it worked or not. Interesting time indeed.

Kocag

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It seems that a two state solution was ruled out as of 19 July 2018 by the Knesset. As confirmed by Israel Supreme Court in July 2021. It is now against basic Israel law for there to be a self determined Palestinian state.

My spin: "From the river to the sea Israel will be Palestine free."

1 — Basic Principles

A. The land of Israel is the historical homeland of the Jewish people, in which the State of Israel was established.

B. The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people, in which it fulfills its natural, cultural, religious, and historical right to self-determination.

C. The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people.
3 — Capital of the State

Jerusalem, complete and united, is the capital of Israel.
5 — Ingathering of the Exiles

The state will be open for Jewish immigration and the ingathering of exiles.

6 — Connection to the Jewish people

A. The state will strive to ensure the safety of the members of the Jewish people and of its citizens in trouble or in captivity due to the fact of their Jewishness or their citizenship.

B. The state shall act within the Diaspora to strengthen the affinity between the state and members of the Jewish people.

C. The state shall act to preserve the cultural, historical, and religious heritage of the Jewish people among Jews in the Diaspora.

7 — Jewish Settlement

A. The state views the development of Jewish settlement as a national value and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation.

Basic_Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People

My opinion:
Only Jews have self-determination in the "historic Israel" including West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza. Jewish settlement will continue in Palestinian land and will be annexed any time now.

Those permanent Palestinian refugees outside of the "River to the Sea" land? Everybody else's problem, not Israel's as far as they are concerned. If a person isn't Jewish then he is of no concern to Israel.

Israel is also claiming ownership of all Jews whether they approve or not, in all nations, thus alienating Jews from the nations of their birth. The consequences can be dire. Some people may be inclined to say:

"If Israel is the only place on Earth where Jews are safe; and that is what Israel claims as the reason for its existence; then what are Jews doing in my country?"

I put the above in quotes. I wouldn't say such a thing, but others might.

edit on 23-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Now as for the question of ritual clean or unclean status; that doesn't really matter.

A priest need only be free of ever coming in contact with death. A whole new class of untouchables can be instituted. Preferably non-Jews. They can be the doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, hospice care workers, emergency responders, mortuary workers, and other professions dealing with the dying and the dead. The priests can be standing aloof from such.

Just imagine how many red heifers would need to be burned in order to keep those death related professions clean. Oh, a whole big herd full. Best to get foreigners who are already not among the holy people to be the untouchables.

Untouchability is a form of social institution that legitimises and enforces practices that are discriminatory, humiliating, exclusionary and exploitative against people belonging to certain social groups. Although comparable forms of discrimination are found all over the world, untouchability involving the caste system is largely unique to South Asia.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

what about this line of reasoning;

the State of Israel exists because of the Holocaust of Jews, Gypsies...

An un-godly massacre of Palestinians would lead to a State of Palestine being carved out of Middle East peninsula...

TPTB, unseen, are setting up for the Beast Empire arrival in prophecy...red heifer included

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This part:

..But for now the entire focus is being able to build the Temple.

I can tell you with absolute certainty it is not to have all the land as their goal.
Their goal is to rebuild the Temple and restore the blood sacrifices asap.

the only righteous way to a 'Temple' would be through a guaranteed 'Peace' and not from winning battles/wars...imho

? maybe the Jewish-Israeli Community & Sanhedrin will build the perimeter walls and the outer-court, after this Hamas Attack but leave out the 'Temple' until it is deemed Essential-for-Israel....
in that circumstance the non-built Temple would become a 'sacred space'/ Holy Ground...much like Mt. Sinai & the burning-bush area is imagined to be Holy Ground

then it would be possible for the Abomination-of-Desolation to be set-up on the Temple Wing, without a completed/physical Temple on the temple-mount

i've always doubted the holy-ground being desecrated being a modern finished Jewish Temple...verse in Revelation

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

related reading here ---> www.theburningplatform.com...

the cadre of global thugs never resulted in peace just more 'purges'

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada
a reply to: StudioNada

related reading here ---> www.theburningplatform.com...

the cadre of global thugs never resulted in peace just more 'purges'

I like your perspective.
That is a great article.
Putin is being setup to be a hero for sure.
In years recently passed I considered the idea of moving to East Europe or Russia to be able to experience a throwback Era away from USA greed and avarice.
A restoration of morality and community.
I romanticized it all in my mind.
But I know Putin will be very instrumental in the new globalism once NATO is destroyed and rebuilt with Russia at its head and lead.

I am now falling back into hope for USA in its restoration in a New Republic.
I am 100% on the fact the FED and IRS have been absorbed into Treasury.

Treasury Bonds have no buyers now.
In fact BRICS countries are now selling them from their reserves.
I put my hopes in the QFS and NESARA/GESARA but I know deep down in my heart it is the ultimate in centralization of currencies in the end.

But in my knowing how utterly corrupt the USA has become from using fiat to fight wars abroad that in any other way could have never been fought without fiat currencies I am finding myself cheering it all on.

As simple as the hegelian dialectic is to understand in principle it gets so complex in trying to live my life without succumbing to it in cheering for one or the other aspect of it.
I most certainly do see the USA being setup for the fall guy in this global scenario and agree with you Putin is being promoted in doing so.
I myself have romanticized him as some good guy savior.

But he is going to be the world leader soon and then what?

I believe Melania Trump has a very big role in all of this. I believe she is related to Putin
I believe the Trumps marriage is a political arrangement for this global play you are now espousing here.

Thank you for bringing these insights here.
It fits a bigger picture I have been seeing for years and attempting to make sense of.
This whole thing is a game of thrones thing.
Trump is of a bloodline lineage and I suspect Melania is related to Putin and a descendant of Alexandria Romonoff.
If so then we can expect a united Russia and Eastern Europe thing to come with Trumps Prussion lineage.
An anthropologist by the name of Robert Sepehr has been dropping huge bombshells lately that imo shakes up almost everything we thought we knew.
I do not agree with his spiritual views and assessments of his works.
He is connecting so many dots for me in gaps of history I almost cannot keep up.
I look at DJT, Putin, Melania and wonder of their roles.
But the one I wonder about most is Barron.
I get the sense he is king Solomon to come.
Especially if Trump is Exchequer of confiscated fortunes as has been hinted of.

edit on 24-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I believe Melania Trump has a very big role in all of this. I believe she is related to Putin
I believe the Trumps marriage is a political arrangement for this global play you are now espousing here.

And Barron will become King Solomon....

That's interesting and i was totally unaware of this.... Will there be a conflict with the Red Heifer tribe? In some surreal way this all sounds "apocalyptic"

edit on 15-12-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join