It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard University Holds Annual Sex Week

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
How dare Universities teach things to adults!

Students will still have normal lectures and seminars just like every other week and it's not compulsary to attend; sex is a big part of life and it's very imortant to know the pros and cons.

Universities are meant to be places of learning; limiting teaching to financially beneficial info only goes against the entire purpose of such institutions and higher education in general.

I know some adults of any persuasion that needs to attend that how to keep your private parts clean workshop.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Students will still have normal lectures and seminars just like every other week and it's not compulsary to attend; sex is a big part of life and it's very imortant to know the pros and cons.

I think most are sensitive to many of these so-called working groups etc because the educational system has been overstepping their roles and feel they should lead and manage all areas of a young life. Not only that but the people who think they should expand their roles in all this are really not suited for it like the 24-year-old fresh out of college telling parents how they should raise their kids or deciding for themselves what kids should experience in the classroom.

Maybe this workshop is OK, but with what has been happening these last few years it would be rare.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I know some adults of any persuasion that needs to attend that how to keep your private parts clean workshop.

Proper hygiene would be a good one... Like dealing with one's breath, being clean, neat, and presentable etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

How dare Universities teach things to adults!

Universities are meant to be places of learning; limiting teaching to financially beneficial info only goes against the entire purpose of such institutions and higher education in general.

The same universities prevent conservative lectures from coming to their campuses. They seem to be extreme one way or the other. I wouldn't be shocked if their workshop was more about fetishes than anything else. I'm sure all good...lol

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Proper hygiene would be a good one... Like dealing with one's breath, being clean, neat, and presentable etc.

Sure but do you know how college kids party...it's hard and drug-fueled to the point of blackouts where anything can happen and usually does happen. That should be another workshop offered - what might happen and how to clean yourself up afterwards, including dealing with any resulting psychological trauma.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Sure but do you know how college kids party...it's hard and drug-fueled to the point of blackouts where anything can happen and usually does happen. That should be another workshop offered - what might happen and how to clean yourself up afterwards, including dealing with any resulting psychological trauma.

I have two boys one was in a frat and just graduated and the other is 3rd year. My grad is working as an EE now and did some pot and some drinking, but stopped pot in his last year after we talked about what would happen when he goes looking for a job. Today zero drugs, zero meds, minimal alcohol. Drinking wise he did some but was typically one of the frat security at their parties.

My other son is on his way to being a doctor as an officer in the military so zero anything but light drinking. In both cases, my influence went a long way and I'm a hard 28 military type guy.

A person might do what you suggest once then they learn, and what do you suggest is the psychological trauma? A workshop not going to stop any of that...

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I have two boys one was in a frat and just graduated and the other is 3rd year. My grad is working as an EE now and did some pot and some drinking, but stopped pot in his last year after we talked about what would happen when he goes looking for a job. Today zero drugs, zero meds, minimal alcohol. Drinking wise he did some but was typically one of the frat security at their parties.

My other son is on his way to being a doctor as an officer in the military so zero anything but light drinking. In both cases, my influence went a long way and I'm a hard 28 military type guy.

A person might do what you suggest once then they learn, and what do you suggest is the psychological trauma? A workshop not going to stop any of that...

The workshop could teach what might happen then they may get wise or think twice to avoid getting themselves into certain situations in the first place - to avoid trauma. I mean the kids are right out of high school and may still be naive or virgins and for some kids certain types of sexuality is just not taught in high school nor talked about at all.

There are psychologists on staff for student wellness, so they could go there.

I guess where I am heading with this is 'prevention' of trauma and a little street smarts goes a long way.
edit on q000000061130America/Chicago3535America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and/or a thicker skin...

Now with the gaslighting...🙄 Whatcha got next on your rebuttal flow chart? So far it's been one gem after the next!

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: TheValeyard

originally posted by: glen200376returns

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: marg6043

Why is it that the countries with the most open policies on sexual education have the Lowest sexual violence rates?

Until that trend doesn't change there is no argument against sexual liberation...

Why does everything turn into a business, should be the question, but alas economy is our true God...

Or having to take a leak never entered your thoughts?
There's a big difference between sexual liberation and perverted degeneracy.
Let's be honest,anal sex is very bad for the participants health.

So is fast food.

Sexual liberation and perverted degeneracy is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh is that why the man dressed as a woman followed my daughter into the bathroom? Because he was sexually liberated??

🙄

I see where your thoughts go to first. How about the person needed to pee.

How about that MAN was a pervert who gets off pretending he's a woman? No? Oh, I see what your saying, HE was in such a rush to pee, he went into the wrong bathroom by mistake.
🤦🏾‍♂️Smh.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Guessing the gender of skulls and bones?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join