It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump judge issues limited gag order after disparaging post about court clerk

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

That Judge and his Court Clerk are Immoral Degenerates . SPIN that..............

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Amazing how these things keep going to higher courts and stays are being granted. It is all a waste of time and resources.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Trump's motion for mistrial has no merits. The entire thing is focused on Engoron's clerk. No judge is going to declare a mistrial over the private conversations between a judge and their clerk and a judge is free to consult with their clerk on all matters.

The fact the prosecutor is calling for a hearing on the matter should tell you everything you need to know. They know the notion lacks merit but by asking for a hearing they ensure the eventual appeal by Trump is much more likely to fail.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No one thought a judge would remove a gag order either.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Trump's motion for mistrial has no merits. The entire thing is focused on Engoron's clerk. No judge is going to declare a mistrial over the private conversations between a judge and their clerk and a judge is free to consult with their clerk on all matters.

The fact the prosecutor is calling for a hearing on the matter should tell you everything you need to know. They know the notion lacks merit but by asking for a hearing they ensure the eventual appeal by Trump is much more likely to fail.

So are you implying that Trump and his lawyers are insinuating that Engoran is an empty suit and the clerk is the actual shotcaller and the one behind all the political activity behind this kind of lawfare?
Engoran there to rubber stamp the committees agenda orchestrated through his handler?
His handler being the one who prepares and submits all the legal framework?

Is that what you are saying Trump and his lawyers are implying?

That is what I am gleaning from your reports on the trial shenanigans.
That makes sense if Engoran has pedo type dirt on him held by democrats in high places.
Engoran is just a rubber stamp?
The clerk is the handler?

If so then I agree with you and the clerk needs to be protected from scrutiny and Engoran needs to be the front man scapegoat and Engoran has no choice but to protect her at all costs and continue to pretend to be a judge.
That's the problem today.
All judges and politicians have deep secrets that they fear will be exposed if they do not tow the line.

And the clerk is just some lowly girl in the office that always has the judges coffee ready for him in the morning.
And picks up his laundry for him and feeds his dog when he is away.

That may be your opinion of her.

It is not mine.
It is beginning to look like she is the handler protecting their asset, the judge, for the actual shotcallers.

I have not followed this case at all.

I get all I just posted from gleaning your posts in this thread only.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Amazing how these things keep going to higher courts and stays are being granted. It is all a waste of time and resources.

Yo Matta Fooks , I Liked your Cat Avatar Better , You OK Man ?..............*)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hey Man , at Least Mr. Trump was Smarter than Der Führer .....

edit on 17-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No one thought a judge would remove a gag order either.

We're entering 3rd-world-nation territory.

Judges in those countries are removed by force if they cross the wrong people.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

IF my daughter saw that pic the cats would get that for sure....

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Gag order is back on. The appellate court has ruled against Trump. I'm sure his antics yesterday where he started attacking Engoron's wife on social media didn't help.

Mind you he did that after court security revealed that Engoron's clerk had received numerous death threats following Trump's initial post about her.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's attempting to intimidate Engoron. He's no different than a mob boss.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Intimidating judges or the court staff seldom works out in the end.

Quite the opposite in point of fact.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Clarence Thomas is keeping a list of those who are harassing him and his wife Jenni.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Clarence Thomas is keeping a list of those who are harassing him and his wife Jenni.

Dude doesn't even look anything like Santa Claus aside from the girth.

Anyhoo the threads about Trump and the gag orders.

Not Clarence Thomas or his naughty and nice lists, so there is that.

Either way attempting to intimidate judges and/or members of the court staff does indeed bode rather poorly.

Most people would have been held in contempt of court long ago and changed with attempting to pervert the course of justice and/or intimidating members of the court.
edit on 30-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Trump has picked up a new gag order after going after Judge Merchan's daughter this morning.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

He's so predictable! He really needs some new material.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

His daughter is a senior executive at a Super Liberal Democrat firm that works for Adam “Shifty” Schiff, the Democrat National Committee, (Dem)Senate Majority PAC, and even Crooked Joe Biden.

This deserves a gag order? Please.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He's attempting to taint the jury pool. He also made comments about Cohen, who he knows is a witness in the case.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Cohen is a convicted POS who would sell his dead moms ashes to be relevant. He did not mind being the fixer when he could buy nice condos. Taint a jury pool. Yeah, I am pretty sure everyone knows who Trump is. How could he taint a jury pool?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join