It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New mRNA Cancer Vaccine Trials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

From the same Pfizer company..

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
...its about killing people not saving them.

I understand the philosophy of certain of the oligarchy in that respect and certainly wouldn't totally doubt it. Whether that's the case or not I do believe the virus has multiple objectives attached.

I think it's more about developing mRNA therapies/technologies--both medical & human-performance--and it's understood that the bugs must be worked out. Traditionally that would take decades so you don't kill a bunch of folk willy-nilly. That's where human-use experimentation comes in---How do we get a bunch of guinea pigs to die in advancing the science that will make us gods?

So, yeah, it's a cornucopia of wins for the globalists, planned or unplanned: Middle-class erasure, societal control/management, jiggy profits for those in the club, and compliant guinea pigs for their youth elixir.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is blasphemy..this is madness!

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: markovian
cancer is 100% fatal even when cured it will come back

I dunno about that. In 2006 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma. After all of the treatments (9 months of chemo once a week, and 30 days in a row of radiation) she was cleared and told that she is 70% more likely to have cancer again than anyone who has not had cancer. Not good odds, but also not 100%. 16 years later she's healthy as any other 42 year old who drinks beer and smokes cigarettes.

I had my last round of chemotherapy 35 years ago. I'm pretty confident in saying I was cured.

mRNA technology to fight cancer makes a lot of sense. Bound to be less awful than chemo.

edit on 12/14/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join